Would you read the Episode II Script?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
If you had a copy of the Episode II script on your desk. Would you resist, or would you read it over and over again?

King Jedi
I'd never read it. I'd burn it just so I wasn't tempted.

queeq
I would. It would be more nerve wrecking. How will they film that???

queeq out

theEviljedi
I wouldn't be able to resist.stick out tongue

Ratcat
Hey, it goes without saying, of course I would!

Dim
I would...I'm weak...but then I would immediatly kick myself..

Mos Fin jedi
I would most definitely read it, I hate to say it and I don't know why I would feel guilty but yes I would read it

Boshuda
I would probably be converted to the darkside...but what the hell...gimmie..gimmie..gimmie!!!

Jedimaster3838
If I were to some how have the script I would read it. I wouldn't want to, but I couldn't force myself to put it down. Just like cheating on a test....opps.....sometimes you just can't resist

Dim
Okay...apparently there's not one of us with any willpower laughing out loud So, who voted NO in the poll?

Raz
I think it was KJ

Dim
He'd read it...he couldn't help himself! laughing out loud I'd like to believe that I could keep myself from it to...but I know better.

King Jedi
The force is strong in this one! Honestley I'd never read it and I'd tell Lucasfilm who gave me the script in the first place unlike TFN who whined about not revealing sources.

Dim
Well, I can understand both sides of the coin as far as that's concerned. I think LFL deserves to be able to make this movie without the whole thing getting out...but at the same time it's a matter of self preservation for TF.N..their spy reports are their bread and butter..so to speak.

finti
I would have read it. No way I could resist
embarrasment

King Jedi
Dim it's theft. It doesn't matter if it's about films or not. They were offered stolen property and they refused to tell Lucasfilm who it was. But I know what you mean about there spy reports although I know for a fact that some of them are wrong.wink

Dim
I know it's theft...but I'm weak...I would probably do some really stupid things to read it...sad huh? Atleast I admit it!

queeq
Theft??!!! Now wait a minute. I have spent top dollar all my life on Star Wars films, toys, games, books etc. I think I paid my dues. With all the Ep2 toys prices I have an idea of who's ripping who off but I won't go into that. When it comes out and I can get my hand on it I will read it. It won't prevent me from going to see it, or see it less than I would. It's just part of the entire SW phenonemon. GL should be pleased that all of his millions of fans want a glimpse of what they're about to receive.

queeq out

Dim
So...you admit that you're atleast manipulated by the Big Bad Company?

Ratcat
Just give me the script, I'll read it, post it and go to Jail but it will be out there so it doesn't really matter....

Dim
I don't think they would put you in jail...just take all your money.

Ratcat
Well that's fine, would they take my depts as well cos I have no money....

Dim
Well, if you have no money they might take your liver or something.

queeq
Always nice with a good Chianti.

Well, they're taking my money anyway on merchandise and visits to the theatre. I see no difference.

queeq out

Dim
Hmmm, I guess I feel a little bit different because I'm not one of these people who's bought a huge collection of SW stuff..They've only gotten about $20 from me in the past 20 years...

queeq
I'll take you to a second viewing of Ep2. You can buy the popcorn. laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
I'm going to hold you to that you know...big grin

Darth Daft
I'm a bit late here, but yes I would read it. And then I'd sell it afterwards. evil face

Dim
Nah...that's just your unemployment talking...you wouldn't *really* sell it...laughing out loud

queeq
Yes he would. He would never have to work again. Yippieeee!

queeq out

Dim
Yeah..well, I guess that's true..okay, I guess DD could sell it...but NOBODY ELSE!

queeq
Now! Exclusively from DD Publishing!! The Star Wars Episode II script! Only for $99.95 per page. Order Now!!!

queeq out

Dim
Do you take Visa DD? laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
I wouldn't read it. I would be sooooooo tempted however. I am with KJ, I would burn it stick out tongue

Dim
laughing out loud ...But what if I kept sending you copies...

UnknownBountyHunter
I would probably declare world war over America! laughing out loud

queeq
Again!!!

queeq out

Dim
I think I would actually keep it and then read it after I saw the movie to see what got changed..

Mace23
I haven't been around here much but thought I would chime in and give everyone the chance to read it. I would not read it. As hard as it would be I wouldn't do it. With only two films left I could ruin the whole thing for myself. Good things come to those who wait so to speak. smile

As far as giving yall a chance to read it I guess that was kind of misleading. I found this plot synopsis over at the Virtual Edition and thought yall might want to check it out. I haven't read the whole thing so I don't know how detailed it is, how well written it is, or even how close it is to what I think will happen in the film. It does however give you a possible plot line for the film based on all the current rumors that are floating around. Keep in mind that I am not saying this is the real thing, it is just one guys view based on rumors and nothing more. It even has some fan conceived pictures for certain scenes. I hope yall enjoy it. Be warned that there are plenty of potential spoilers involved.

www.theforce.net/virtuale...index.html

Enjoy smile

Mace

queeq
Aha, Roderick has finally started the Virtual Edition. Mind you, this thing will evovle as we draw closer to the date of release. It gets updated as soon as new info becomes available.

queeq out

krautrocker
Not sure if I would. Living in England the book for TPM came out before the film and I couldn't resist but it def spoilt the film for me. I would def sell it to somebody though.

queeq
Spoiled it? Why?

queeq abides

Ratcat
I found that, but more from the point of view that some scenes from the book that I was looking forward to seeing on screen never made it.

Raz
I just remembered that I haven't told you what I would do...

I would almost certainly read it.....although I have seen a couple of pages from it, I haven't seen it all........yet evil face

Dim
If you've seen a couple of pages then why haven't you posted them?...I feel so out of the loop!

finti
Well if Raz posted those pages don`t you think Lucasfilm would chew his butt off? Those guys are like everywhere!

JediOasis
Yeah, but he hid the storyboards from them. I am not saying Raz should post them, but it'd be awfully nice though wink

Raz
I would love to post it, but I promised the person that gave it to me, that I wouldn't sad

queeq
Mail them to me then. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Master......

queeq abides

JediPhil
Raz.....13 pics?

I also have the problem, with not posting them. Don't underestimate the dark side of Lucasfilm.

<a href="http://www.starwarsnews.de<!--EZCODELINKSTART--><ahref="http://

MayTheForceBeWithYou">

MayTheForceBeWithYou</a><!--EZCODELINKEND--">www.starwarsnews.de<a href="http://

MayTheForceBeWithYou">

May The Force Be With You </a>

Dim
Well, they've been up for a couple of months and they haven't done anything yet...so, I guess Raz's ruse worked.

Yerial Poof
smile Yes I would. I read the TPM script before the movie came out and I am even more excited about Episode 2!!smile

queeq
I would be excited too. So Raz, if there's any possibilty for some exclusive members to receive it, let me know.

Dim
Maybe you should beg, queeqer..laughing out loud

queeq
I'm too afraid I'd offend him, our Grand and Noble Master.

Darth Tuskin Raider
I would read it. I can't help myself. I have no self control. Where can I get a copy of it?

queeq
Help us lobby for it then, DTR. laughing out loud

Dim
Patience Mr. Chaos...patience stick out tongue

queeq
I have been waiting for it for weeks. And not one little reply from our Superior Being on High.

JediOasis
Not to second guess our leader smile but how would he get his hands on the script? Only about 5 people probably have the entire script, I imagine a few people have seen the entire thing, but I find it hard to believe that its been anywhere on the internet. If he has it, then where's the harm in letting a few other people seeing it. He can't be worried about getting in trouble, cause he's already said he has it so where is it?

queeq
He said he doesn't have the ENTIRE script, only a few pages. Well, still good enough for me. But I think he promised the person who gave it to him not to spread it. So there. Let's all ask hime very nicely. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.