What If: The Son and Daughter....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheev
What if during the Mortis arc, the Son and Daughter would have both escaped Mortis and entered the galaxy again? Do you think they would have assisted the Jedi and Sith, or do you think they just would have fought each other endlessly?

Lord Stark
Is this under the idea that the father died and the son and daughter escaped?

Sheev
Yes.

Galan007
The Siblings' infighting was one of the main reasons why The Father took them to Mortis in the first place. So yeah, they'd fight, and the fabric of the universe would tear because The Father wouldn't be around to check them.

Although... As of S03, I could see The Son being more powerful than The Daughter. When Anakin/Kenobi were fighting Ahsoka, he was able to feed on their conflict:

The Son: "Can you feel it, sister? Can you feel the anger...The hate...The fury..."
The Daughter: "Their conflict is feeding you, isn't it? I must stop them..."

...And there was obviously plenty of conflict for The Son to feed on during The Clone Wars.

Lord Stark
Unless Anakin survived the Son would probably dominate the galaxy and tear the fabric of the universe ending life as we know it as the Father predicted. My understanding from the Son's intentions and Infinities stories are that he'd smite Sidious and the Jedi Order in the process.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sheev
What if during the Mortis arc, the Son and Daughter would have both escaped Mortis and entered the galaxy again? Do you think they would have assisted the Jedi and Sith, or do you think they just would have fought each other endlessly?

The Son made it clear that he hates The Sith. In a what-if timeline, The Son possesses or influences Anakin. And he destroys both The Sith(Palpatine) and the Jedi.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Son made it clear that he hates The Sith. In a what-if timeline, The Son possesses or influences Anakin. And he destroys both The Sith(Palpatine) and the Jedi.

Yeah makes sense. I think the Son hates anyone who would even hint at manipulating or controlling him. The Father even said the Sith had at some point sought out to control their power (we kind of get a glimpse of this in Rebels). The Son knowing that would likely instantly obliterate the Sith for that reason alone. The Jedi he'd likely destroy because they'd try and fight him.

S_W_LeGenD
The Son would have taken his chances with Palpatine for sure. He would have Anakin Skywalker on his side?

The Daughter would have found numerous allies in the Jedi Order on the other hand. This group would collectively work to restore peace across the galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.