Perry Mason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Anyone seen this series yet? 5 episodes have come out so far. I really like it, it has a real Penny Dreadful vibe(minus supernatural elements).

riv6672

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
i have enjoyed this. seeing perry going from private dick to defense attorney. also enjoying tatiana maslany's character

samhain
Raymond Burr would be spinning in his grave... particularly if he has the Ironside wheelchair with him.

BruceSkywalker
t'was renewed for a second season..

https://deadline.com/2020/07/perry-mason-renewed-for-season-2-at-hbo-1202992061/

Surtur
Good.

Apparently Robert Downey Jr. was originally supposed to play Mason, but there was a scheduling conflict.

Robtard
Been watching this since it aired, I like it a lot. I'm still an episode behind though.

tkitna
I like it a lot.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

riv6672
Oh thats pretty cool.

BruceSkywalker
liked the season finale..

2nd season i hope will expand on the characters even further

tkitna
I was bummed it was the finale. I was hoping he would have busted the dirty cop and so forth. Great show though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
I was bummed it was the finale. I was hoping he would have busted the dirty cop and so forth. Great show though.

the dirty cop will prolly return next season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.