Can Superman....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Let's say Mxy is out to once again put Clark to the test.
This time he will remove stated hero(s) from existence and place the burden of that missing hero on Supes.
Wherein Supes will have to perform all of his own superhero jobs but also the superhero jobs of the removed individual(s).

How far down this list does he make it before he is overtaxed. Or would he be able to successfully replace all 5 heroes ( yes he is stacking the list so Bats + Aqua+Js+....)

1. Batman

2. Aqua man

3. JS gl

4. Super girl

5. WW Flash

DarkSaint85
Probably stop at 1, tbh. Not even kidding here, you can't just outpunch Gotham's villains. You also need to outthink them.

And for all of Clark's intelligence, he just doesn't have that twisted mindset to think like a villain. He'd thrash all of them in an IQ test, but understanding where they might strike next? That's different.

Philosophía
Superman would send them all to the Phantom Zone in the first attosecond as Darksaint watches helplessly.

https://i.imgur.com/dvqoAWu.png

DarkSaint85
BFRing them all to the Phantom Zone would just land Superman in jail, tbh. It's fine exiling Kryptonian etc, but US citizens? Superman will face his greatest threat yet, human rights lawyers.

tru-marvell
So....he stops at Bats?

DarkSaint85
He will be torn apart by his greatest enemy yet.

Liberal lawyers.

-Pr-
Even if he got past Batman, he has to... rule Atlantis and protect the oceans too? Good ****ing luck.

tru-marvell
I was thinking that forum Supes with near infinite strength/speed/stamina would be up to the task...

StiltmanFTW
I love your location haxx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.