Fable (Reboot?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The rumor mill can end, our 4th Fable game is finally confirmed.

jdxE1j0hBJg

Smasandian
It's interesting to see Playground Games making this. They also make Forza Horizons....It's been in production since 2017 (Playground Studios opened a second office around that time)....so maybe 2021?

I never played the originals though....

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Smasandian
I never played the originals though....

If ya ever do, I recommend the first two Fables.

NewGuy01
thumb up

I'm curious to see how this'll turn out. The fairy in the cinematic doesn't really fit with my mental image of the Fable aesthetic.

Jmanghan
I still need to play the original, which is apparently a great game but also the only good one.

Fable 3 sucked ass.

Surtur
I loved fable 1 and 2. If u play 1 make sure you get the lost chapters version

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I still need to play the original, which is apparently a great game but also the only good one.

Fable 3 sucked ass.
I think Fable 2 has its place. One step forwards, two steps backwards from the original, more or less. Fable 3 took another step backwards and fell off a cliff.

If someone said they preferred Fable 2 to the original, I'd accept it as a reasonable position.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Surtur
I loved fable 1 and 2. If u play 1 make sure you get the lost chapters version
Just get the 2014 anniversary edition.

Surtur
Or that yeah.

The main issue with the first game is it made tons of promises it didn't deliver on. Yet it was still a great game, but people at the time judged it less on overall quality and more on how much it lived up to promises made during development.

NewGuy01
3/10 game, no acorns reee

Arachnid1
This was one of the better reveals from the conference. Lets hope it lives up and evolves the series.

ares834
I liked the games. Yes, even 3; regardless if it is the worst. Looking forward to this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.