Beerus runs the Hakai gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
The rules are simple, the opponents will simply stand before Beerus and let him use the Hakai to erase them.

1. Deadpool
2. Sentry
3. Thanos
4. Mr. Immortal
5. Franklin Richards
6. TOBA Hulk

Who could resist the Hakai and reappear after being erased?

BrolyBlack
They all go away

Galan007
Aside from Mr. Immortal, how many of them qualify as "true" immortals?

Because even Beerus can't permanently kill true immortals.

SquallX
Dragon ball logic does not work with Comic logic 90% of the times.

carver9
He kills them all.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX

Agreed, which is why Anime should go up against Anime, or Looney Toons characters.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007

Thanos cursed Deadpool.

CosmicComet

What does that mean? Feats are feats.

cdtm
Originally posted by CosmicComet

That's the problem. Dragon Ball doesn't have any.

It's all XYZ power scaling. Their best speed feat is when Master Roshie caught machinegun bullets, someone anyone from Elektra to Iron Fist has duplicated.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet

It means that Anime characters often fall prey to things like magic, or TP that are often resisted by comic characters. It becomes increasingly difficult to measure them when we apply the same amount of scrutiny on them as we do with comic characters. IMO, Invincible comic characters are the closest comic book characters that you can compare to DBZ characters. Strong AF, but far less resistant to certain things than other super types are.

BruceSkywalker
Beerus stomps

ShadowFyre

Comic logic doesent go by comic ogic 90% of the time lol

@stoic- I agree sometimes, but should be some allowed. I mean people are always gonna make (most powerful in whatever universe) against Superman threads. It's a given.

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Comic logic doesent go by comic ogic 90% of the time lol

@stoic- I agree sometimes, but should be some allowed. I mean people are always gonna make (most powerful in whatever universe) against Superman threads. It's a given.

But comics do overall shares common themes that can be use when you pit 2 characters against each other.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007

Franklin and Galactus, and the Hulk as the One Below All would endure to the End of the Universe just like Mr. Immortal, so I'd count them as true immortals, or at the very least as truly immortal as Mr. Immortal since his claim to true immortality is to outlast the Universe.

Beerus getting half-way through the list seems rather reasonable.

Galan007
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.