Mace Windu confirmed as the Jedi Order's greatest swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
In the canon guidebook The Lightsaber Collector(slated for release later this year), Mace's leaked bio states that he was the "greatest swordsman" in the Jedi Order:
https://i.imgur.com/zdmRua2.jpg

And for a point of reference, this accolade was not contradicted by Yoda's leaked bio from the same source:
https://i.imgur.com/JBq308s.jpg

Food for thought. /shrug

ozz81
^^Wow that is so awesome i always thought he was the best.., i guess also that kind of makes Mother Talzin seem like a decent light saber wielder as she held up well against him briefly ..

ozz81
Also Galan i heard briefly is disney going to make more stuff /possibly series on Mace so i take it hes still alive or?

https://youtu.be/fHWz_O0XTVo

Tzeentch
NOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

YODA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING WHAT ABOUT MUH OT NOSTALGIA NOOOOO

ares834
Originally posted by Tzeentch
NOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

YODA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING WHAT ABOUT MUH OT NOSTALGIA NOOOOO

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/562/308/87f.jpg

Lord Stark
Except for that the Jr. Novelization has Yoda disarming an even more powerful Sidious than the one Mace fought. Its a canon fact that as the Dark Side rose in power so too did the Sith. The wiping out of the light of the Jedi would 100% have amped Palpatine.

Eli Vanto
Well that settles that. Mace>Yoda in sabers.

NewGuy01
Does anyone actually care about canon powerlevels though?

Jaggarath
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Does anyone actually care about canon powerlevels though?

Asking the good questions thumb up

The quote could be referencing technical skill anyway

Scizard
Well I would prefer Yoda > Mace but I'm glad we have a ****ing answer atleast now.

Total Warrior
Is there anything about Vos?

ozz81
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Is there anything about Vos?

yeah good question is he considered to be equal to Mace or ?

qwertyuiop1998
I always think Yoda represents the wisdom of the jedi order and Windu represents the prowess of the jedi order.
So Yoda should be stronger in the force and Windu be more skilled imo

Psychotron
But Yoda did disarm Sidious in the movie, so...

Sheev
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Does anyone actually care about canon powerlevels though? ikr? It was so much better when people could pillage random quotes from 30 year old RPG books and the back of cereal boxes to use as "evidence" lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Legends purists are a dying breed grasping at air. evil face

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I always think Yoda represents the wisdom of the jedi order and Windu represents the prowess of the jedi order.
So Yoda should be stronger in the force and Windu be more skilled imo thumb up

I've always thought Yoda>Mace in the force, and Mace>Yoda in sabers. This quote just helps solidify that.

Originally posted by Psychotron
But Yoda did disarm Sidious in the movie, so... When will this myth die? Yoda was never shown disarming Sidious in the movie. And very recent evidence from Galaxy of Adventures actually SHOWS Sidious still holding his saber as he was throwing senate pods at Yoda and STATES he is powerful enough to beat Yoda in a saber duel.

Haters will have a problem with this, but in sabers- Mace>Sidious>Yoda

ares834
Originally posted by Sheev
ikr? It was so much better when people could pillage random quotes from 30 year old RPG books and the back of cereal boxes to use as "evidence" lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by ares834
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/562/308/87f.jpg

Legends purists are a dying breed grasping at air. evil face

Star Wars fans are a dying breed. Thanks Disney!

Galan007
Star Wars fans are a dying breed. Thanks Disney! thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Is there anything about Vos? I'm sure Vos will have an entry in the guidebook itself, but his bio was not included in the leaked pages.

The only leaked entries provided were for Mace, Yoda, Anakin, and Asajj... And aside from Mace's accolade, there's really nothing worth mentioning from the others.

Total Warrior
Oki thanks. I'm curious about Obi, dooku, Infila and Vos honestly, let's see if they get some hype

juggernaut74
What did it say about Ventress?

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What did it say about Ventress? https://ibb.co/Y3cRqHc

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What did it say about Ventress? https://i.imgur.com/N1TZp0t.jpg

{edit}
qwerty ninja'd me.

Scizard
Some Dooku hype please needs to have more than this clown Maul

Psychotron
When will this myth die? Yoda was never shown disarming Sidious in the movie. And very recent evidence from Galaxy of Adventures actually SHOWS Sidious still holding his saber as he was throwing senate pods at Yoda and STATES he is powerful enough to beat Yoda in a saber duel.

Haters will have a problem with this, but in sabers- Mace>Sidious>Yoda

I don't care what some shitty cartoon says. In the movie Sidious was obviously not holding a lightsaber and was trying to keep his distance from Yoda. Why would he do that if he was capable of defeating him in a duel?

Sheev
I don't care what some shitty cartoon says. Your feefees aren't canon. Sorry.

Why would he do that if he was capable of defeating him in a duel? Same reason he put his sabers away against Maul and clowned him with the force instead.

Total Warrior

Eli Vanto
But it isn't just some random quote meant to hype an upcoming book or whatever. It's a canon statement that cites Mace as the greatest swordsmen of the Jedi.

So as far as saber skill goes, he is above all the other Jedi. Which I dont have a problem with when you consider his saber battle with Sidious. If he legitimately beat Sidious he honestly SHOULD be #1, so this book just cements that.

ares834
Your feefees aren't canon. Sorry.

What about the script? I'd certainly favor that over a cartoon that, shall we say, is a very liberal version of the events that happen in the films. Not that it necessarily contradicts the script either way.

Same reason he put his sabers away against Maul and clowned him with the force instead.

Obviously not. Sidious can't "clown" Yoda with the force as he could Maul. But more importantly, he did so to Maul because he wanted him alive so that he could use him as bait to draw out Talzin as we see in SoD. On the other hand, he wanted Yoda dead.

Sheev
What about the script? I'd certainly favor that over a cartoon that, shall we say, is a very liberal version of the events that happen in the films. Not that it necessarily contradicts the script either way. I honestly doubt that the unseen moments of the original script still qualify as canon these days. Just like any comments Lucas made when he was in charge can be (and have been) overridden by Disney. Anything released before the 2014 reboot is dubious.

Regardless GOA is still the most recent telling of the events, so it should still outweigh anything else that didn't happen on screen. and since Sidious was never disarmed on screen, GOA is not contradicted in this case.

Obviously not. Sidious can't "clown" Yoda with the force as he could Maul. But more importantly, he did so to Maul because he wanted him alive so that he could use him as bait to draw out Talzin as we see in SoD. On the other hand, he wanted Yoda dead. I'm just saying there's precedence for Sidious putting his saber away during an active saber battle and using his force powers instead.

So just because he is clashing sabers with Yoda in one scene, and then throwing pods at him after the next cutscene, it doesn't mean he was disarmed. Especially when GOA still shows him with his saber right before he chucks the pods at Yoda, and also says that Sidious is powerful enough to beat Yoda in a lightsaber duel.

ares834
And the script was written by Lucas himself. Personally, I'd certainly still consider it canon and I wouldn't consider GOA capable of overwriting it. But, like I said, it doesn't matter because it doesn't contradict the script. Sidious can still be wielding his saber in that scene and disarmed afterwards.

Sheev
And the script was written by Lucas himself. Personally, I'd certainly still consider it canon and I wouldn't consider GOA capable of overwriting it. But, like I said, it doesn't matter because it doesn't contradict the script. Sidious can still be wielding his saber in that scene and disarmed afterwards. Lucas's word isn't God anymore. If new canon contradicts his word, then new canon is what we go by.

In GOA Sidious still has his saber as he begins lifting the pods to throw at Yoda. In the movie we see Sidious begin to actually throw the pods at Yoda before ultimately defeating him in the same scene. Yoda never had a chance to disarm Sidious once the pod throwing began.

ares834
We don't see him throw the pods only lift them. At which point we see Yoda jump directly to Sidious. The events of the script can easily follow from there. There is no contradiction.

Galan007
These days I do think Palpatine is intended to be a better swordsman than Yoda, if only by a very narrow margin. However, I also understand the reluctance to accept the canonicity of GoA... To a certain point.

That said, I do not believe that Palpatine randomly decided to start hurling Senate pods at Yoda for the lulz -- I think that once he got some breathing room, he wanted to try and keep it that way. Palpatine may have been a better swordsman, but the cramped quarters of a damn Senate pod would have undoubtedly favored Yoda's size and style.

ozz81
@ Galan what does this canon source say about: Vos , Maul, and Mother Talzin ?

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
@ Galan what does this canon source say about: Vos , Maul, and Mother Talzin ? .......
Originally posted by Galan007
The only leaked entries provided were for Mace, Yoda, Anakin, and Asajj... And aside from Mace's accolade, there's really nothing worth mentioning from the others. The guidebook itself isn't slated for release until October. So unless they leak more pages, we won't have any further info until then.

ozz81

Galan007
No.

Pretty much every canon source(inc. SW.com) states that Mace died.

Eli Vanto
For what it's worth, "Absolutely everything you need to know" also states that Mace was the Jedi's greatest battlefield warrior.

StiltmanFTW
ikr? It was so much better when people could pillage random quotes from 30 year old RPG books and the back of cereal boxes to use as "evidence" lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Scizard
It's not even whether Yoda is a superior duelist or not, who would want to risk getting into a saber duel with him..? It's way too dangerous and far safer to make space and abuse the force especially when your nature of the force is far more offensive and destructive.

StiltmanFTW
I would refrain from using Galaxy of Adventures as evidence.

Unless we want to believe that only Leia had the balls in the whole OT.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FatherlyBeneficialEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SharpOldfashionedAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Sheev
We don't see him throw the pods only lift them. At which point we see Yoda jump directly to Sidious. The events of the script can easily follow from there. There is no contradiction. In GOA we see sidious start lifting the pods. That immediately segways into the movie where he's actually throwing the pods-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JV2x3p_Qn8&t=2m40s
which is a continuous scene all the way up to Yoda's defeat.

And since Yoda didn't disarm Sidious in that scene, it means he wasn't disarmed at all.

These days I do think Palpatine is intended to be a better swordsman than Yoda, if only by a very narrow margin. However, I also understand the reluctance to accept the canonicity of GoA... To a certain point.

That said, I do not believe that Palpatine randomly decided to start hurling Senate pods at Yoda for the lulz -- I think that once he got some breathing room, he wanted to try and keep it that way. Palpatine may have been a better swordsman, but the cramped quarters of a damn Senate pod would have undoubtedly favored Yoda's size and style. Sure but like I said to ares- that doesn't mean Sidious was disarmed.

ares834
In GOA we see sidious start lifting the pods. That immediately segways into the movie where he's actually throwing the pods-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JV2x3p_Qn8&t=2m40s
which is a continuous scene all the way up to Yoda's defeat.

Nope. This is nothing more than your interpretation. As you yourself said:

Heck, the fact that Sidious isn't holding his saber as well as the fact that Yoda is shown landing after leaping means we are missing something. The script shows us what that is.

ares834
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I would refrain from using Galaxy of Adventures as evidence.

Unless we want to believe that only Leia had the balls in the whole OT.

Seriously. Like I said, these shorts present a very liberal interpretation of events that happened in the film.

Sheev
So between the time Sidious lifted the pods in GOA, to the time he started throwing them in the movie, you believe that Yoda jumped back up into the pod Sidious was standing in, disarmed him, then jumped back down to the lower pods to make it easier for Sidious to hit him (for some illogical reason)?? Lol, yeah that makes a lot of sense. erm

Yoda was very clearly jumping from lower pod to lower pod to make it more difficult for Sidious to target him with the pods he was about to throw. He's not just going to stand in one place and wait to get smashed.

But the notion that Sidious was disarmed at some point between lifting the pods and throwing them makes no sense, and actually does contradict the script. Because in the script there was NO lightsaber exchange between them once Sidious started moving the pods around, because he had already been "disarmed" by then. If you're still trying to use the script to validate your argument, you can't change its series of events to suit your argument.

Again, in the script Sidious had already been disarmed by the time he started moving pods around, but in GOA he still has his saber just before he throws the pods-
https://i.imgur.com/pIAogaC.jpg

Hence a contradiction between new canon and old canon. And new canon is what we go by.

Lord Stark
Again the Junior Novelization which was re-released with the Disney brand explicitly has Yoda disarming Sidious and also says Sidious has gotten more powerful with the rise of the Dark Side and the fall of the Jedi.

I'm fine using GoA for events outside of the context of the films, but it very regularly contradicts the movies when there are scenes within the movies ESPECIALLY with duels. It has Yoda running alongside walls and smiling while dueling Dooku when the movie never shows that.

Sheev
The GOA episodes are much more recent then the junior novel. The most recent information is what we go by. That's why TCW season 7 retcons Ahsoka;s fight with Maul from her novel for instance.

I agree that GOA is only canon when it doesn't directly contradict the movies. And in this case it does not directly contradict the movies, because Sidious was never shown to be disarmed in the movie..

ares834
So between the time Sidious lifted the pods in GOA, to the time he started throwing them in the movie, you believe that Yoda jumped back up into the pod Sidious was standing in, disarmed him, then jumped back down to the lower pods to make it easier for Sidious to hit him (for some illogical reason)?? Lol, yeah that makes a lot of sense. erm

Sure.

Yoda was very clearly jumping from lower pod to lower pod to make it more difficult for Sidious to target him with the pods he was about to throw. He's not just going to stand in one place and wait to get smashed.

At the end of GOA he is shown jumping directly at Sidious.

But the notion that Sidious was disarmed at some point between lifting the pods and throwing them makes no sense, and actually does contradict the script. Because in the script there was NO lightsaber exchange between them once Sidious started moving the pods around, because he had already been "disarmed" by then. If you're still trying to use the script to validate your argument, you can't change its series of events to suit your argument.

Once again your "feefees aren't canon". The script does not mention he only beings lifting pods after being disarmed. We don't see the entire duel in the script. There is no reason why he could not have lifted or even thrown several pods at Yoda prior to being disarmed.

Galan007
Sure but like I said to ares- that doesn't mean Sidious was disarmed. I understand where you're coming from, and I agree with some of your points. Like you, I also believe that GoA is canon so long as it does not sharply contradict the films.

That said, I do think Palpatine is intended to be the better overall swordsman, but I also think the difference between he and Yoda was negligible at best. That is to say: the battle could go either way depending on the environment they are fighting in.

Imo, Palpatine would have the slight advantage on open ground... But in the extremely confined space of a Senate pod, Yoda's smaller size and acrobatic fighting style would obviously favor him, and potentially negate any skill advantage that Palpatine may have had.

So even IF Yoda disarmed Palpatine during their fight, it does not preclude the notion that Palpatine could still beat him in a different, more neutral setting.

Sheev
Ok that's reasonable I guess.

But where does that leave Mace in the scheme of things? Are we going with- Mace>Yoda~Sidious?

StiltmanFTW
Seriously. Like I said, these shorts present a very liberal interpretation of events that happened in the film.

Yes.

It can be described as "semi-canon" or "canon-adjacent", perhaps, and I'm being really generous here.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Again the Junior Novelization which was re-released with the Disney brand explicitly has Yoda disarming Sidious and also says Sidious has gotten more powerful with the rise of the Dark Side and the fall of the Jedi.

I'm fine using GoA for events outside of the context of the films, but it very regularly contradicts the movies when there are scenes within the movies ESPECIALLY with duels. It has Yoda running alongside walls and smiling while dueling Dooku when the movie never shows that. Agreed

Trocity
Star Wars fans are a dying breed. Thanks Disney!

Yes, that was an odd flex by him.

Psychotron

Same reason he put his sabers away against Maul and clowned him with the force instead.

Neither are cartoons. Nothing is higher canon than the movies.

Except he couldn't dominate Yoda with the Force like he could Maul. Sidious looked scared when he lost sight of Yoda during their duel.

Sheev
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

It can be described as "semi-canon" or "canon-adjacent", perhaps, and I'm being really generous here. Like I said earlier- I completely agree that GOA isn't canon as a whole. It's is only canon where it doesn't contradict the movies.

Neither are cartoons. Nothing is higher canon than the movies. Right, and when did we SEE Yoda disarm Sidious in the movie?

Your opinion is not applicable here, nor are Legends sources. I'm asking when Sidious was shown to be disarmed ON SCREEN, since the movies are the highest form of canon like you said.

juggernaut74
Neither are cartoons. Nothing is higher canon than the movies.

Except he couldn't dominate Yoda with the Force like he could Maul. Sidious looked scared when he lost sight of Yoda during their duel. Sidious had the "Oh F*ck" look on his face several time before and after Yoda disarmed him.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah. He "won" by fluke.

juyomaster34
I knew that before anyone confirming anything!!!
Mace Windu is the greatest swordsman.
Force powers, I wouldn't count him out of that area either.
Mace was trained by Yoda. He wasn't second to Yoda for light saber skill alone?

Com'mon guys Mace was second to Yoda in everything Force powers where also included with that title of Master of the Order. While Yoda held Grand Master.

Galan007
Lol, juyomaster. Blast from the past. thumb up

Anyway, it's worth noting that The Star Wars Book states: "Yoda is widely considered the greatest Jedi duelist, although he rarely showcases this talent."

The same source also states: "Mace Windu is second only to Master Yoda in lightsaber prowess, wisdom, and respect among his peers."

So per the aforementioned guide(which was released just after the source referenced in the OP), Yoda > Mace as a swordsman.

srug

xPRIMEx
Jeez Disney get your story straight

Darthadi
Reference books always contradict each other about power levels.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Darthadi
Reference books always contradict each other about power levels. It's getting worse also.

ozz81

Anyway, it's worth noting that The Star Wars Book states: "Yoda is widely considered the greatest Jedi duelist, although he rarely showcases this talent."

The same source also states: "Mace Windu is second only to Master Yoda in lightsaber prowess, wisdom, and respect among his peers."

So per the aforementioned guide(which was released just after the source referenced in the OP), Yoda > Mace as a swordsman.

srug

Awesome sorry Galan was that recent ? So is Mace still greater than yoda in sabers or ?

Galan007
I think both sources were actually released on the same day this year, lol.

xPRIMEx
Lmao

ozz81
Sweet it makes sense that Yoda will be a better Saber duelist .

Zenwolf
So what was all that talk about the New Canon being consistent hmm?...Ya know they shouldn't say stuff like that..

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ozz81
Sweet it makes sense that Yoda will be a better Saber duelist . I agree he's been mastering that craft for over 8 centuries.

Eli Vanto
laughing out loud

funny inconsistency.

So that begs the question- since everything is canon in Disney and the books were released the same day, which quote do we go by? confused

juggernaut74
Alphabetical order.

Superdad76
i wander how strong yoda will be in the new acolyte show

xPRIMEx
Is he confirmed to be in it?

ozz81
@Galan sorry changing the subject was there a canon source that stated that Sidious is better than yoda in the light sabers ? i think it was the cartoon or comic i cant remember ?

Eli Vanto
It was said in Galaxy of adventures IIRC.

Scizard
Yeah it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kstNsp5n_eU&t=0m12s

"Palpatine is even skilled enough with the dark side of the Force to defeat Jedi Grand Master Yoda in a lightsaber duel."

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

As shown on screen, he needed to disarm Yoda with the Force Lightning, after his own saber mysteriously vanished.

juggernaut74
I think the Junior Novelization mentions Yoda disarming him.

I could be wrong on this.

Scizard
@Prime Yeah.

Also according to Matt Martin the junior novelizations of the prequels were updated to fit current canon in 2018. So if anyone has a 2018+ junior novelization of ROTS and it still has Yoda disarming Palpatine it's canon. Problem is I don't know how you're supposed to know if it's the updated one or not.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Scizard
@Prime Yeah.

Also according to Matt Martin the junior novelizations of the prequels were updated to fit current canon in 2018. So if anyone has a 2018+ junior novelization of ROTS and it still has Yoda disarming Palpatine it's canon. Problem is I don't know how you're supposed to know if it's the updated one or not.

So instead of just making new novels like they did for the OT, they just updated the PT ones?....Well that's kinda disappointing.

Scizard
Agreed.

Darth Thor
I think people need to stop relying so heavily on Source book quotes and Matt Martins tweets.

Use them as supporting evidence sure, im not saying ignore them. But remember theres no Lucas involved anymore whose every word was gospel. And when Favreau writes a Luke fight scene, I really doubt he confirms with Pablo exactly how skilled and powerful he is first. The story group is only there to keep a level of consistency in continuity.

Galan007
Sourcebook quotes are 100% canon/valid in the new system, so they are perfectly acceptable. The issue is when we get conflicting information in different canon sources.

I do agree that Tweets from the storygroup really aren't "canon" in and of themselves, and should generally just be used to corroborate existing, published material(I'm pretty sure Matt Martin said as much in a Tweet, lol.)

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The story group is only there to keep a level of consistency in continuity.

No it's not. Apparently, continuity is just "small aspect" of the story group. Which explains why they ok'ed RJ's hyperspace ramming....

Zenwolf

Galan007
No it's not. Apparently, continuity is just "small aspect" of the story group. Which explains why they ok'ed RJ's hyperspace ramming.... They didn't just ok it. They fully embraced it:
https://ibb.co/2njm1Dx

lol.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
No it's not. Apparently, continuity is just "small aspect" of the story group. Which explains why they ok'ed RJ's hyperspace ramming....

Assuming they actually had the power to veto that.

ares834
Oh, of course they don't. However, RJ has claimed that he asked the story group if it broke canon and they said it didn't. Even if they don't have the power to veto it, they could at least have told him that it would be problematic.

Darth Thor
Sourcebook quotes are 100% canon/valid in the new system, so they are perfectly acceptable. The issue is when we get conflicting information in different canon sources.

The fact that there are conflicting sources (as you pointed out released on the same day) kinda shows theyre not set on stone.

As I said I wouldnt throw them out the window, but personally wouldnt take them as gospel either.

Darth Thor
Oh, of course they don't. However, RJ has claimed that he asked the story group if it broke canon and they said it didn't. Even if they don't have the power to veto it, they could at least have told him that it would be problematic.

Maybe they did, but I doubt they would admit that.

Its like if the Presidents team are advising him against stuff behind the scenes, but when asked about it theyll justify what he did. Claim they had his back the whole time.

ares834
I suppose Rian could by lying, but I hope he has more integrity than that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The fact that there are conflicting sources (as you pointed out released on the same day) kinda shows theyre not set on stone.

As I said I wouldnt throw them out the window, but personally wouldnt take them as gospel either. Tbf, retcons can happen at any time -- if a sourcebook released in 2015 says one thing, and a sourcebook released in 2016 says another thing, then the most recent information is what we go by. It is an extreme rarity/outlier to have sources released on the same day conflict like these do, so I wouldn't use this isolated instance as the sole basis to invalidate sourcebooks across the board... Especially when both books were delayed due to COVID(like all the other material was), and almost certainly not originally slated to be released at the same time.

Everything is equal in Disney canon, so officially licensed/published sourcebooks hold just as much validity as any other form of media. That being said, I personally do hold sourcebooks in the same 'tier' as anything else, unless(as I mentioned above) they are contradicted by more recent material.

Jaggarath
Hidalgo cares far less about sourcebook accolades than the next cheeseburger he's eating. Even SuperShadow midichlorian counts managed to be posted under his nose.

StiltmanFTW
That being said, I personally do hold sourcebooks in the same 'tier' as anything else

https://tinyurl.com/y7ow6rny

Eli Vanto
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Hidalgo cares far less about sourcebook accolades than the next cheeseburger he's eating. Even SuperShadow midichlorian counts managed to be posted under his nose. it's funny because Pablo writes, co-writes, or is consulted for most of the source books.

Darthadi
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
it's funny because Pablo writes, co-writes, or is consulted for most of the source books.
This make it even more ridiculous. Hidalgo is a lazy **** who doesn't really care much about what he writes (or what he copies from legends sourcebooks). Chee is the only member of the story group that actually cares.

ares834
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Even SuperShadow midichlorian counts managed to be posted under his nose.

laughing out loud

juyomaster34

srug Yeah,most definitely a blast from the past!!!
What's up dude!
I see alot hasn't changed,well a lil bit maybe.
I'll catch up with you later.

juyomaster34
I knew this without the confirmation.
He is the greatest swordsman in the Jedi Order.

Jaggarath
JUYOMASTER34

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.