Whos the best tactician

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wolverine
Cyclops
Deathstroke
Batman
Captain America

out of these 5 who's the best Tactician and why

BrolyBlack

-Pr-
Tactics alone?

Cap
Slade
Cyclops
Batman
Logan

Strategy would be very different though.

Enzeru
Batman has to be on the top of that list, no?

I get why most have voted for Captain America so far, but to me a good tactician needs to have more than what Captain America can offer. I'd argue that Batman can offer everything Cap has to offer, even if it's not on the same level in some areas. But Captain America won't even come close to some stuff Batman can offer. Like for example psychological factors. When it comes down to using the psychology of opponents / entire armies against themselves, Batman will be able to exploit that far better than anyone else on the list.

So Batman strikes me as the most well rounded guy. Then Captain America due to massive amounts of experience... Then Cyclops... And then it's between Deathstroke and Wolverine. One can make an argument for both of these guys taking the fourth place.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tactics alone?

Cap
Slade
Cyclops
Batman
Logan

Strategy would be very different though.

overall

-Pr-
Originally posted by Enzeru
Batman has to be on the top of that list, no?

I get why most have voted for Captain America so far, but to me a good tactician needs to have more than what Captain America can offer. I'd argue that Batman can offer everything Cap has to offer, even if it's not on the same level in some areas. But Captain America won't even come close to some stuff Batman can offer. Like for example psychological factors. When it comes down to using the psychology of opponents / entire armies against themselves, Batman will be able to exploit that far better than anyone else on the list.

So Batman strikes me as the most well rounded guy. Then Captain America due to massive amounts of experience... Then Cyclops... And then it's between Deathstroke and Wolverine. One can make an argument for both of these guys taking the fourth place.

I honestly don't mind anyone saying Batman is the top of the list, I just think he's a better strategist than tactician.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
overall

The list would be very different if you incorporated both, as they're both pretty different even if some writers use the terms interchangeably. For example, Cyclops is a far better strategist than he is a tactician. But sure:

Overall:

Batman
Cap
Cyclops
Slade
Wolverine

krisblaze
Cap is a completely different tier.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly don't mind anyone saying Batman is the top of the list, I just think he's a better strategist than tactician.

The list would be very different if you incorporated both, as they're both pretty different even if some writers use the terms interchangeably. For example, Cyclops is a far better strategist than he is a tactician. But sure:

Overall:

Batman
Cap
Cyclops
Slade
Wolverine

Yeah, it's probably between Batman and Cyclops. When Cyclops has trained with his teammates and knows there powers he's a beast. Batman is the same but he has a better "on the fly" analyzing process to do it on the fly with new personnel.

Glorificus
Cap
Cyclops
Everyone else.

MrMind
Trump

tkitna
Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.