Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien vs. Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Humans from Buu saga
Final form Frieza (Namek)

StiltmanFTW
I'd say team...

... but then we have Beerus complicating everything and wanking Frieza so much, he needed to see Goku's SSJ2 form to be sure he could take him facepalm

NotAllThatEvil
I would still say team. If anything, I think beerus's "wanking" frieza makes it more likely

Galan007
If Krillin spams Destructo Discs and gives Tien a chance to drop a Neo-Kikoho on Freeza, they can win.

Barring that, Freeza stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Honestly, I feel that Beerus slept for too long and forgot Frieza's power level.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Honestly, I feel that Beerus slept for too long and forgot Frieza's power level. Beerus being shocked that anyone could become powerful enough to beat Freeza in the 30ish years he was asleep is understandable.

Before the Namek saga, Freeza's power was legitimately unparalleled. His PL was 120m, and his next closest rival was Ginyu, who 'only' had a PL of 120,000. So when Beerus went to sleep, Freeza was literally 1,000x stronger than anyone else.

But post-Boo saga base Goku still being weaker than Freeza does seem really strange. I mean, Goku's base PL by the end of the Namek saga was 3m... IOW, his base power increased by less than 40x in the 12+ years between the Namek and Boo sagas? Umm... Okay? confused

StiltmanFTW
Don't forget about Shin shitting himself each time he saw Saiyans in action.

And even the lamest kais were supposedly meant to one-shot sodomize Frieza at his best.

Galan007
Yeah, the Kais were all powerful enough to one-shot Freeza according to Shin. I was just talking about 'mortal' characters there.

But yeah, Shin is easily one of the biggest dipshits in the series. Dude supposedly rules the entire universe, but he consistently knows nothing about what's going on in his domain.

NotAllThatEvil
To be fair, he only has that position because everyone else died.

Henry_Pym
By assumed power levels: Team probably stomps with Tien alone probably being able to do fairly well solo.

Narrative of S: Frieza triple finger bangs the team in Bowser Jr. form.

Galan007
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
To be fair, he only has that position because everyone else died. Sure, but Shin has still been the Supreme Kai of U7 for millions(?) of years, and was the Kaioshin of the East for who-knows-how-long prior to that... So you'd *think* the guy would be a little more in touch with his domain by now.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
If Krillin spams Destructo Discs and gives Tien a chance to drop a Neo-Kikoho on Freeza, they can win.

Barring that, Freeza stomps. You know he will, he's too arrogant.

Not to the extent of Cell, but he let Vegeta shoot off a full-power blast and kicked it away.

The Kikoho will drop him. and even do long-lasting damage.

Also, you think Freeza stomps in the Buu saga? Didn't Tien momentarily hold off Buu?

Galan007
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, you think Freeza stomps in the Buu saga? Didn't Tien momentarily hold off Buu? Freeza would have been vastly more powerful than the humans as of the Boo saga. Even post-Boo saga base Goku still wasn't on Freeza's level, as confirmed in BoG/DBS.

No, Tien didn't hold Boo back, but the Kikoho did disperse one of Bootenks' blasts when struck from the side:
https://i.imgur.com/pFHu7Pb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/e19eNPe.jpg

But that's hard to gauge, because Boo's blast was only meant to kill Mr. Satan and Dende, so it likely didn't contain a whole lot of power.

But the Neo-Kikoho did momentarily keep Semi-Perfect Cell at bay. That's more than enough to say that it could conceivably cause massive damage to Freeza, imo... IF it actually connected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.