Supreme vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
No bfr, who wins?

carver9
Another Lawest Hulk thread. Hulk wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Another Lawest Hulk thread. Hulk wins. Yes, "another Lawest Hulk thread"...........am I the only one who makes them?

Stoic
They're on completely different levels though. This is like pitting Hyperion against WB Hulk. What do you think Hyperion's chances of winning would be?

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
They're on completely different levels though. This is like pitting Hyperion against WB Hulk. What do you think Hyperion's chances of winning would be? Supreme is on a whole different level from Hyperion.

JBL
WBH destroys Superman.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
WBH destroys Superman. Dude, It was Supreme not Superman. Your bias is beyond belief

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
Supreme is on a whole different level from Hyperion.

How so?

JBL
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Dude, It was Supreme not Superman. Your bias is beyond belief So when Superman fans say hulk lose in threads he's not in, it's ok? Lol.

DarkSaint85
Depends on the version of Supreme and how we want to use his feats I guess.

carver9
Yes, "another Lawest Hulk thread"...........am I the only one who makes them?

You make more Hulk threads than anyone. Anyways, Hulk one punch him.

Diesldude
Supreme wins after a tough fight.

lawest9
You make more Hulk threads than anyone. Anyways, Hulk one punch him. I'm sure that I don't make more of them than others, however, prove it and I'll except your explanation, but also remember............while Hulk may be your boy, you or no one else have copyright on him, and the sky's the limit on creating threads and using who you want.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
So when Superman fans say hulk lose in threads he's not in, it's ok? Lol.

Heh.

Good post thumb up

CosmicComet
They're on completely different levels though. This is like pitting Hyperion against WB Hulk. What do you think Hyperion's chances of winning would be?

Um very damn good?

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
So when Superman fans say hulk lose in threads he's not in, it's ok? Lol. It still doesn't mean you didn't act like a troll smile
Anyway back to the topic. Depends on which version Supreme we are using here. Because this character history is very confusing to say the least

lawest9
It still doesn't mean you didn't act like a troll smile
Anyway back to the topic. Depends on which version Supreme we are using here. Because this character history is very confusing to say the least The one with the best feats.

lawest9
How so? By punching Hulk out.

JBL
It still doesn't mean you didn't act like a troll smile
Anyway back to the topic. Depends on which version Supreme we are using here. Because this character history is very confusing to say the least Did you call them trolls? Did you address them about being bias? No you didn't.

BrolyBlack
Shut up JBL

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Um very damn good?

Two Hyperions couldn't handle Ultimate Hulk and you really think that any Hyperion could handle WBH?

Get your head and testicles examined.

Then get your prostate examined by me and Pr.

Adam Grimes
Which Hyperions?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Which Hyperions?

712 and 31916 ones.

Way before Hickman came up with his impotent version who is not even on Daredevil's level.

Adam Grimes
Lol so King Hype is Ult Hulk level. Makes sense.

lawest9
Lol............

h1a8
What's Supreme's greatest feat? Because from what I seen so far WBH kills him with a pinky finger. And that's after WBH purposely getting hit thousands of times without even feeling it (or barely feeling it).

Stoic
By punching Hulk out.

Not going to happen, but I see your game. Supreme in the Image verse was handled by far less than WB Hulk. So yeah people can use hyperbolic lifting feats, but when he runs up against actual opponents, his average drops way down. He's a very impressive character, but he isn't on this level.

StiltmanFTW
Lol so King Hype is Ult Hulk level. Makes sense.

*slaps Grimes in the face*

King Hyperion is 4023.

StiltmanFTW
Lol............

King Hype was very impressive in his own universe, but once he entered 616, he got assraped by depowered, unprepared Thunderbolts.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
King Hype was very impressive in his own universe, but once he entered 616, he got assraped by depowered, unprepared Thunderbolts. perhaps KH is much weaker outside of his native universe.

StiltmanFTW
The characters he fought in his native universe were cheap imitations of 616 ones, more like.

Blue Marvel beat him, too.

lawest9
The characters he fought in his native universe were cheap imitations of 616 ones, more like.

Blue Marvel beat him, too. Makes sense, I know BM defeated him as well.

StiltmanFTW
King Hyperion in his own universe was pretty much handled like Frank Castle in Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe... everyone either jobbed to him or was weaker or dumber (sometimes both) than their mainstream counterparts.

lawest9
King Hyperion in his own universe was pretty much handled like Frank Castle in Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe... everyone either jobbed to him or was weaker or dumber (sometimes both) than their mainstream counterparts. Likely a combo of both.

MrMind
Supreme stomps

Adam Grimes
*slaps Grimes in the face*

King Hyperion is 4023. king hype was beaten by those two Hyperions iirc, noob!

lawest9
KH must've been over hyped.

StiltmanFTW
king hype was beaten by those two Hyperions iirc, noob!

712 yes, 31916 no.

You're thinking of 5764, the one with green glasses.

They've beaten him? I only remember it was a long fight and KH was beating the shit out of them, despite it being 2v1.

Stoic
WB Hulk would smash his face in. Supreme has lost to far less.

carver9
2 different tiers here. WBH powers up koing Supreme during the process.

StiltmanFTW
WWH was already beyond Superman and his clones.

WBH was overpowered and unstoppable.

Adam Grimes
Wrong. He gets his head caved in. thumb up

carver9
WWH was already beyond Superman and his clones.

WBH was overpowered and unstoppable.

Far above them. Replace WWH with Damage in this fight. Someone head would get taken off and it ain't Hulk.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9ff85a14f78b90940df78f81219f96e2

MrMind
speechless...

WBH best feat is something Supreme perform routinely, lol at planet busting

Supreme is above Suprema who lifted the universe

some of the funniest shit I've read in this thread

and if OP is talking about Moore Supreme, wouldn't change the outcome though

abhilegend
Or Damage is stronger than Hulk. Wasn't this your logic?

Doesn't that just tell us how powerful Hulk is kinda like Superman getting weaker against Doomsday when they were fighting proves how powerful Doomsday is? Also, Pak outright said that version of Sentry is as powerful as Galactus.

Superman is currently more powerful than any hero on Earth including Wally with Dr Manhattan's powers.

MrMind

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend

Superman is currently more powerful than any hero on Earth including Wally with Dr Manhattan's powers.

Where?

laughing out loud I bet its gonna be a statement

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Where?

laughing out loud I bet its gonna be a statement
laughing out loud

Moron

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend

Not true but good post.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
speechless...

WBH best feat is something Supreme perform routinely, lol at planet busting

Supreme is above Suprema who lifted the universe

some of the funniest shit I've read in this thread

and if OP is talking about Moore Supreme, wouldn't change the outcome though

Who said anything about the planet destruction being the best of that ft? You're so bad at this.

MrMind
Whats wbh best feat ugly

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
Whats wbh best feat ugly

You haven't seen his showings? Cutie.

MrMind
So again u got nothing, you are 40 years old, yet argue like a five years old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.