weakest character who could withstand zeno's erasure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
who is the weakest comic book character that could withstand erasure from zeno?

BrolyBlack
High level abstracts possible

LordGod
Isn't Zeno's erasing power pretty much like the Ultimate nullifier? If so then there aren't many who could withstand it at all.

Damborgson
you'd have to be well beyond universal I suppose.

Galan007
Yeah, Zen-Oh can evidently erase all the universes/dimensions/timelines in DB simultaneously, just as easily as he erases individual universes.

So it would have to be a trans-universal character at the very least to even have a shot at soaking it. But even then it's hard to say, because Zen-Oh also has no trouble whatsoever erasing true immortals.

LordGod
thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Michael, I don't see anyone erasing he or Lucifer.

DeadpoolXXX
what about someone like franklin richards or galactus?

StiltmanFTW
Zeno/Future Zeno might be able to erase anyone and anything in DB multiverse, but I imagine it wouldn't work so well outside of it.

DeadpoolXXX
why's that?

zeno can erase gods of destruction (plus their entire universes) just by closing his fist. and an argument can be made that the gods of destruction alone have universe level power.

stands to reason that he could wipe out equally powerful characters in comics

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
why's that?

Same way Infinity Gauntlet or Speedforce don't do shit outside of their native universes.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
zeno can erase gods of destruction (plus their entire universes) just by closing his fist. and an argument can be made that the gods of destruction alone have universe level power.

stands to reason that he could wipe out equally powerful characters in comics

Zeno being the ultimate being in DB doesn't mean he would have any control over other fiction.

I may have admin privileges to my computer, but it doesn't mean I could hack an offline PC of h1a8 running on Windows 95 that he uses for his insane calculations.

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Same way Infinity Gauntlet or Speedforce don't do shit outside of their native universes. Right, but on the versus forum we still assume the Speedforce would be fully functioning, regardless of where the battle is taking place(because the intent is rarely to have a powerless Flash fighting someone.)

Should still be the same thing with Zen-Oh, no?

StiltmanFTW
Well, yeah.

But then we should also assume that TOAA and Presence can do the same shit to everyone, regardless of where they come from. As they also appear to have the ultimate power over anything.

So what happens if they meet Zeno/Future Zeno?

Galan007
If The Presence met Zen-Oh? He'd blink him out of existence.

Zen-Oh is a 'multiversal' power within DB, but the DB multiverse is also limited to just 12 universes(possibly 18 universes now, IF #17's wish at the end of the ToP also brought back the other 6 universes that Zen-Oh destroyed beforehand.)

The Presence is an omniversal power, and presides over an infinite amount of infinite multiverses. He's on a much higher level.

Aside from that, Zen-Oh isn't really a "Supreme Being" in the same way The Presence/TOAA are. His powers really just seem limited to destroying shit at this point, there is evidently a different 'version' of him in every timeline, he doesn't appear to be omniscient, and his erasure can be undone by the Super Dragon.

Philosophía
You'd have to be above Eternity , imo. So that's a small group.

deft
The Fury.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Michael, I don't see anyone erasing he or Lucifer.

Or Mxy. Or Spectre.

Or Superman.

That's not even a joke, everyone from Emperor Joker to World Forger to Doctor Manhattan tried mucking with him, and simply couldn't affect his existence.

ShadowFyre
Is zenoh a new DB character? I have seen all of Z and maybe half of the current ones they have going on.

Galan007
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is zenoh a new DB character? I have seen all of Z and maybe half of the current ones they have going on. He's from Dragon Ball Super.

Can erase/nullify entire universes(along with absolutely everything associated with them) just by closing his hand. Literally.

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is zenoh a new DB character? I have seen all of Z and maybe half of the current ones they have going on.

This stupid character:

qbRRfeENdTw

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.