Wonder Man vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
cool Does Namor have any limits?

ShadowFyre
I would think Wonderman. Comparable stats, but WM is more versatile.

Unless this is amped Namor

Wonder Man
I was reading how underwater Namor is incomparable strength.

ShadowFyre
Pretty sure both Thor and Hulk have bested him and been bested by him underwater.

I personally think Namor would wash Wonderman in a straight up fist fight but not sure how he handles his ionic powers

Wonder Man
Ya Wonder Man should be capable of effecting water 💦 into dust and battling strata for strata

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I would think Wonderman.
You'd be wrong then big grin Namor has repeatedly humiliated Simon. The only time Simon beat Namor was back in the late 70s when Namor was weakened and he sucker punched him as he was speaking to someone else.

Namor at least 8/10.

tkitna
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I was reading how underwater Namor is incomparable strength.

Thing beat him and Hercules has been shown to be stronger even underwater.

Wonder Man

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
You'd be wrong then big grin Namor has repeatedly humiliated Simon. The only time Simon beat Namor was back in the late 70s when Namor was weakened and he sucker punched him as he was speaking to someone else.

Namor at least 8/10.

Like I said,I know Namor would wreck in a brawl but I would think Simon has more options on the table

lawest9

Namor at least 8/10. I don't remember Namor and Simon really fighting any other time other than that battle in the late 70's, I'd like to see some scans of any other battles between these two.

lawest9
Originally posted by tkitna
Thing beat him and Hercules has been shown to be stronger even underwater. I believe Simon is stronger than Namor as well, he's definitely stronger than Ben and in the same class as Herc.

Wonder Man

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
I believe Simon is stronger than Namor as well, he's definitely stronger than Ben and in the same class as Herc.
Stronger than Thing is debatable, but he's nowhere near Herc's class. A poisoned Herc wrecked Simon in a fight and Simon struggles to lift weights that Thor works out with :
https://i.postimg.cc/rw06SDd1/tumblr-inline-p3joj3-ZK0-V1s0scec-500-png.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/BvHdVRBt/tumblr-inline-p3jojc-US6-Y1s0scec-500-png.jpg

tkitna
Stronger than Thing is debatable,

Its really not

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Two-In-One/Issue-78?id=63443#20

lawest9
Stronger than Thing is debatable, but he's nowhere near Herc's class. A poisoned Herc wrecked Simon in a fight and Simon struggles to lift weights that Thor works out with :
https://i.postimg.cc/rw06SDd1/tumblr-inline-p3joj3-ZK0-V1s0scec-500-png.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/BvHdVRBt/tumblr-inline-p3jojc-US6-Y1s0scec-500-png.jpg Being stronger than the Thing is not debatable at all, even during the time that that your scan happened Ben has admitted more than once that Simon is stronger than him, Thing also struggled to lift weights that Simon rocks out with, this happened in the ol' Marvel ' two in one series thar frequently featured Ben Grimm teaming up with another hero.

Also Simon is much more powerful currently than at the time of your scan.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Please wait...

Stoic
Namor would beat the mess out of Simon. He's stronger, faster, and can fight far better.

Wonder Man

lawest9
Sorry, don't see Namor being stronger than Simon.

Wonder Man

lawest9
In the far past Namor has garnered a few victories against the Hulk under water, in recent decades there are versions of the Hulk that Namor cannot compete with.

Since you are apparently very high on Subby let me ask you this........how do you think Namor would fare against world breaker or even world war Hulk underwater?

Philosophía
I was reading how underwater Namor is incomparable strength. Why do I laugh at this shit, lol.

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
Sorry, don't see Namor being stronger than Simon.

How well do you think that Simon would do against Hyperion? Namor fought him evenly, but lost due to weakness exploitation.

Wonder Man

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
How well do you think that Simon would do against Hyperion? Namor fought him evenly, but lost due to weakness exploitation. Simon didn't do too good against Hype when they ( got knocked 20 miles away ) again Simon is far more powerful now than then, that same Simon ko'ed Namor and did much better in a fight against Gladiator who broke the back of that same Hyperion.

Wonder Man
Namor only needs a reason and he can win?

lawest9
Namor only needs a reason and he can win? And others can have their reasons for needing to win as well.

Wonder Man
I like Bill Everett. He made quietly the greatest character in comics.

lawest9
I like Bill Everett. He made quietly the greatest character in comics. Okay................

Wonder Man
Namor could mediate his blows so as to make the effect deeper like being underwater.

lawest9
Namor could mediate his blows so as to make the effect deeper like being underwater. When has he ever done that?

Wonder Man

lawest9
Namor has been beaten underwater before, Thing and Ironman have done it, on land someone as low powered and Spider-Man had him on the ropes be Spidey made the mistake of accidently knocking him into a water tower.

Wonder Man

lawest9
Oh Brotherrrrrrrr............. >eyes roll<......."Namor not ever breaking a sweat?!.......WM read some comic book history please, you're putting Namor on a level where not even Hulk and Superman belongs.

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.