Which power would you choose (with stipulations)..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Which of the following powers would you choose in real life...

1.) cl.100 super strength - but you always look like 'classic' savage Hulk, and gain his corresponding level of intellect/buffoonery.
2.) Complete invisibility - but you're always invisible (no one can see you, ever.)
3.) Top-tier healing factor - but you always look like Deadpool, and cannot hide your ugliness at all. You must be naked at all times.
4.) Super-genius intelligence and telepathy - but you essentially become Hector Hammond, and cannot alter your appearance in the minds of others.
5.) Flash-level super speed - but you're always locked in super speed mode(where time seems frozen around you), and can never interact with the world at 'normal' speed again.
6.) Infinite stamina/durability - but you become a TWD zombie. You retain your sentience, but have to consume humans to survive and prevent yourself from rotting. Your hunger for flesh is insatiable.

*No loopholes or anything like that. Whichever power you choose, you are permanently stuck with the caveat that goes with it.

Magnon
1,4,6 are ego deaths -- you would no longer be you -- so those are a no. 3 would turn you into a laughing stock AND a guinea pig, no thanks. 5 would make you kill yourself after a while, out of boredom.

Therefore I'd choose 2, complete invisibility.

BrolyBlack

MrMind
choose 5, wear a mask, become a mercenary for wars

DarkSaint85
#2. For all you guys know I'm already invisible

Parmaniac
I wonder what Darksaint would have picked if he was still alive...

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like a very finite durability if I'm going to rot.

Galan007
*I edited the OP.

You only start rotting if you don't consume human flesh.

krisblaze
Tough call, all the drawbacks are pretty serious.

I assume eyesight and such would still function if I get invisibility? Would wearing clothes be considered a loophole? How much are we allowed to adapt to your stipulations?

Seriously leaning towards 4.

CosmicComet
1. My fiance and parents would still love me and I'd be unstoppable. No nukes or anything else could take me out.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by krisblaze

I assume eyesight and such would still function if I get invisibility? Would wearing clothes be considered a loophole? How much are we allowed to adapt to your stipulations?

Seriously leaning towards 4.
Based on op that sounds like a solid loophole.
thumb up

ilikecomics
Number 4 gives you the most degrees of freedom while still being able to live a human experience.
When you say super genius im assuming reed richards level, not hawkins or einstein.

I think i would go with that, i already have a big ass ugly head and no tp, lemme get dat upgrade.

DarkSaint85
With #4, if you can't change your appearance, you. Can at least make them love you.

Insane Titan

Galan007

Seriously leaning towards 4. Lol, I was waiting for someone to mention clothing.

But no, what I had in mind is that you simply could not be seen no matter the circumstances. So if you put on clothing, covered yourself with paint, etc. to help others see you, it would just become invisible as well. You can still communicate with others verbally and whatnot, but visually, you're completely unseen.

Even if someone set up an infrared camera, you still wouldn't appear.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
With #4, if you can't change your appearance, you. Can at least make them love you. You can't do anything that would distract others from your physical appearance.

Originally posted by ilikecomics
Number 4 gives you the most degrees of freedom while still being able to live a human experience.
When you say super genius im assuming reed richards level, not hawkins or einstein.

I think i would go with that, i already have a big ass ugly head and no tp, lemme get dat upgrade. Yeah, you'd be Reed/Doom-level smart, but you'd look like this:
https://i.imgur.com/HcnTx9l.jpg

DeadpoolXXX
#6.

i still look and act like me as long i eat human flesh right? i'd probably pick that and just try to target as many bad people as i could.

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
#6.

i still look and act like me as long i eat human flesh right? i'd probably pick that and just try to target as many bad people as i could. You'd start off looking like a 'fresh' TWD zombie:
https://i.imgur.com/Qi61Su1.jpg

Except you'd still have your full sentience, and would be able to function normally.

But the longer you tried to go without eating flesh, the more your body would rot until you decomposed into something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/vJ7Wdsj.jpg

The only thing that can keep your body from deteriorating, is endlessly consuming human flesh.

CosmicComet
Does eating flesh reverse rotting you've already experienced or does it only temporarily halt further rotting?

Galan007
The latter.

The rotting that's already happened will always remain. Eating flesh just prevents more rotting.

StiltmanFTW
Can we see ourselves when invisible? Or we can't see shit?

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Can we see ourselves when invisible? Or we can't see shit? Sure. You can see yourself, just to make basic life functions easier.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Galan007
You'd start off looking like a 'fresh' TWD zombie:
https://i.imgur.com/Qi61Su1.jpg

Except you'd still have your full sentience, and would be able to function normally.

But the longer you tried to go without eating flesh, the more your body would rot until you decomposed into something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/vJ7Wdsj.jpg

The only thing that can keep your body from deteriorating, is endlessly consuming human flesh. then #6. i'd just keep taking lives to look somewhat normal.

a pair of sunglasses and no one would ever know the difference.

Magnon
You'd get caught by the police pretty fast, I'd presume. Mass-murders tend to be thoroughly investigated.

DeadpoolXXX
nah, i'd just eat the police too.

StiltmanFTW
Sure. You can see yourself, just to make basic life functions easier.

Great, I can't fap without STARING AT MY OWN COCK biscuits

Thank you, Galan.

Magnon
You think the police force (reinforced by military, if necessary) couldn't subdue a single TWD zombie?

Galan007
That's a fair point about #6.

If you got caught by the police, then they'd presumably stuff you in solitary confinement, where you'd just continue to rot in the absence of human flesh.

So your constant killings would have to be pretty methodical to avoid detection.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Magnon
You think the police force (reinforced by military, if necessary) couldn't subdue a single TWD zombie?

You're forgetting about the infinite stamina/durability part in this thread.

But yeah, eventually they could, let's say, just run you over with a tank and stop the tank right there --- no way escaping from that, unless the *significant* super strength boost is included in the package.

DarkSaint85
You'd get caught by the police pretty fast, I'd presume. Mass-murders tend to be thoroughly investigated.

Just go grave robbing.

Galan007

But yeah, eventually they could, let's say, just run you over with a tank and stop the tank right there --- no way escaping from that, unless the *significant* super strength boost is included in the package. Even if you had zombie-strength, you'd still be f*cked if a tank was sitting on top of you. stick out tongue

Magnon

But yeah, eventually they could, let's say, just run you over with a tank and stop the tank right there --- no way escaping from that, unless the *significant* super strength boost is included in the package.
I didn't forget it; that's why I used the word "subdue".

DeadpoolXXX
You think the police force (reinforced by military, if necessary) couldn't subdue a single TWD zombie? dude, anyone who comes looking for me gets devoured.thumb up

-----

and i'm assuming my bites dont infect people right?

StiltmanFTW
I didn't forget it; that's why I used the word "subdue".

wink

Easier said than done.

You can't tire, you can't be harmed --- you're still in possession of all your faculties...

But sure, eating human flesh wouldn't simply go unnoticed and there are traps and nets that human strength would be useless against.

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
and i'm assuming my bites dont infect people right? Correct. You couldn't start a zombie apocalypse if that's what you're getting at.

carver9
The latter.

The rotting that's already happened will always remain. Eating flesh just prevents more rotting.

How much flesh do we have to consume and does the person need to be alive? Also, taste. Would I enjoy eating it or is this something I am forcing down. If I just need to eat a finger to keep my health, then im ok with that. Also, how often do I need to eat flesh?

CosmicComet
Good questions.

Not that I was ever entertaining that option

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Good questions.

Not that I was ever entertaining that option

C'mon, it'll be fun.

We're going to eat Pr alive.

Parmaniac
Carver knows what to ask, many souls lost in the back of his icecream truck.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Carver knows what to ask, many souls lost in the back of his icecream truck.

thumb up

dVIpBcOZ00Q

Bran was always right about him, he tried to warn us.

xJLxKing

I can make it work lol

ilikecomics
Lol, I was waiting for someone to mention clothing.

But no, what I had in mind is that you simply could not be seen no matter the circumstances. So if you put on clothing, covered yourself with paint, etc. to help others see you, it would just become invisible as well. You can still communicate with others verbally and whatnot, but visually, you're completely unseen.

Even if someone set up an infrared camera, you still wouldn't appear.

You can't do anything that would distract others from your physical appearance.

Yeah, you'd be Reed/Doom-level smart, but you'd look like this:
https://i.imgur.com/HcnTx9l.jpg

To me looking like that wouldn't be a draw back if you were a genius and had telepathy.

I would just construct a mech suit that would be proportionate to my head.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
How much flesh do we have to consume and does the person need to be alive? Also, taste. Would I enjoy eating it or is this something I am forcing down. If I just need to eat a finger to keep my health, then im ok with that. Also, how often do I need to eat flesh? Good question, as I don't think the actual volume a zombie eats has ever been given(they seem to just eat until there is nothing left.) But for the purposes of this thread, lets assume you have to eat a few pounds of human flesh at a time, in order to keep the hunger/rotting at bay. And yes, the person you eat must be alive at the time you are eating them.

The hunger is insatiable and never ending... But you do enjoy the taste.

h1a8

1.) cl.100 super strength - but you always look like 'classic' savage Hulk, and gain his corresponding level of intellect/buffoonery.
2.) Complete invisibility - but you're always invisible (no one can see you, ever.)
3.) Top-tier healing factor - but you always look like Deadpool, and cannot hide your ugliness at all. You must be naked at all times.
4.) Super-genius intelligence and telepathy - but you essentially become Hector Hammond, and cannot alter your appearance in the minds of others.
5.) Flash-level super speed - but you're always locked in super speed mode(where time seems frozen around you), and can never interact with the world at 'normal' speed again.
6.) Infinite stamina/durability - but you become a TWD zombie. You retain your sentience, but have to consume humans to survive and prevent yourself from rotting. Your hunger for flesh is insatiable.

*No loopholes or anything like that. Whichever power you choose, you are permanently stuck with the caveat that goes with it.

4. easily. I would explore space, invent holodeck, search for the secrets of the universe, etc.

then 1. is 2nd choice

The rest are not possible choices because:

3. will get you captured or killed eventually by the government as you are susceptible to gas and bombs.
5. would make you go crazy. You will have nothing to do ever. That's like living in hell. This is the worst choice.
6. will get you captured by the government and in which you would die(rot). This is the 2nd worst choice.

LordGod

*No loopholes or anything like that. Whichever power you choose, you are permanently stuck with the caveat that goes with it. I'd pick 4. Then 6. Then 3.

With 4 at least I would know the unknowable, and be able to get others to do anything I wanted.

With 6 I could possibly look relatively normal, but being constantly hungry and constantly having to kill for the rest of my life would be a pain in the ass.

With 3 I'm still pretty much immortal. Who cares if I have to walk around naked lol?

h1a8
Originally posted by LordGod
I'd pick 4. Then 6. Then 3.

With 4 at least I would know the unknowable, and be able to get others to do anything I wanted.

With 6 I could possibly look relatively normal, but being constantly hungry and constantly having to kill for the rest of my life would be a pain in the ass.

With 3 I'm still pretty much immortal. Who cares if I have to walk around naked lol?

You didn't read my reply above your post.
6 is not a possible choice because you will be caught and jailed and rot (literally) behind bars suffering from hunger (torture).

3 is not a possible choice because you will be jailed forever.

LordGod
Depends how good of a killer you are, and also where you were killing. stick out tongue

Na, you just have to move to a nudist colony big grin

h1a8
Depends how good of a killer you are, and also where you were killing. stick out tongue

Na, you just have to move to a nudist colony big grin

None of us are that good at killing where we can avoid the REAL government.
And no such colony exists, unless you plan to stay alone.

LordGod
You don't know what we are capable of shifty. But I also imagine you would get REALLY good at covering your tracks. And it also depends who you kill. If some homeless nobodys go missing, no one will bat an eye, and the cops won't spend much time on trying to figure it out (especially if there isn't a body.)

There are nudist colonies everywhere my friend. It's a real thing (google it.) wink

Old Man Whirly!
2, has anyone ever seen a film called the entity. Difference is I would rule the world as a shadow within a week. My level of corruption would know no bounds. I would be the voice, the man who makes any crime possible for his gang. The untraceable assassin, the killer of Kings, breaker of empires and owner of secrets. All would be mine.

DeadpoolXXX
You don't know what we are capable of shifty. But I also imagine you would get REALLY good at covering your tracks. And it also depends who you kill. If some homeless nobodys go missing, no one will bat an eye, and the cops won't spend much time on trying to figure it out (especially if there isn't a body.)

There are nudist colonies everywhere my friend. It's a real thing (google it.) wink just go to california's "skid row" and start weeding out some of their homeless population.

it's an all you can eat buffet, and the police would probably welcome you with open arms.

h1a8

There are nudist colonies everywhere my friend. It's a real thing (google it.) wink

The real government is nothing to mess with. This isn't a movie. You have chemical weapons, gases, bombs, etc.
It would just be a matter of time before they are on to you.

It's very hard to kill anyone and get away with it forever. It's not impossible though. But extremely unlikely that you won't ever get caught. It's in the law of statistics.

And those places only allow nudists for recreational places. You can't go anywhere important (to take care of business) while being nude.

Sin I AM
Four. Everything else is suicide. Question for op can the invisible person touch people?

Parmaniac
You're invisible not intangible

Galan007
thumb up

You can still interact with your environment as you normally would, but no one can ever see you under any circumstances.

carver9
If you have the hunger of a Zombie, everyone around you is in danger. Your hunger outweighs anything else. This is a terrible choice imo. Also, I wouldnt worry about getting caught because I'm sure I would have zombie strength.

carthage
I pick the ability to spin a hammer really fast and open dimensions yet somehow get blitzed by Wolverine and get knocked out by rocks

lawest9
None of the above, Lol.

Sin I AM
Invisible then and go on a rape spree

deft
1, especially if I can wear a comfortable pair of purple pants.

I choose the option 4. I will don't care being ugly when have access to the full knowleadge.

zopzop
I can't believe no one chose #1. Sure you're basically a retard but man it would be fun. You could toss around tanks like volley balls. You could travel around fast thanks to Hulk's super leap ability. You could do basically anything you wanted to do. Keep in mind, even with his diminished intellect, Hulk was able to speak and communicate with people AND he occasionally outsmarted more intelligent foes (so there is SOME mind there).

Also you're JACKED (compare physiques with the other options and it's no contest big grin ).

MrMind
that avi zop....i can't laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Should I be scared that Sin and I had the same thought

h1a8
4 is the best choice as I laid out.

StiltmanFTW
You already look like Hector Hammond, so you've got nothing to lose stick out tongue

Galan007
If you have the hunger of a Zombie, everyone around you is in danger. Your hunger outweighs anything else. This is a terrible choice imo. Also, I wouldnt worry about getting caught because I'm sure I would have zombie strength. Just to be clear: you are able to resist the hunger and not eat flesh... But the caveat is that the longer you go without eating, the more you rot -- until you resemble something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/uZkPXnm.jpg

Stoic
4. With Telepathy I can hide my appearance by convincing the world that I'm gorgeous via mind rape.

Parmaniac

StiltmanFTW
Just to be clear: you are able to resist the hunger and not eat flesh... But the caveat is that the longer you go without eating, the more you rot -- until you resemble something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/uZkPXnm.jpg

Remember the final stage of rotting shown in comics?

Zombie was lying in the pit, all black/charred or whatever. I think Aaron was surprised by how decomposed it was, barely capable of moving.

It happened early in the Whisperers arc, I think? Or prior to it?

CosmicComet
Cant believe there aren't more people choosing 1

Sin I AM

Because you aren't you, youre someone else.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Should I be scared that Sin and I had the same thought

We can go on our rape spree together until we are the only two left...then I rape you to death.

zopzop
thumb up
Because you aren't you, youre someone else.
Yes you are. Unless I'm mistaken you're you just at the Hulk's level of intelligence.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Yes you are. Unless I'm mistaken you're you just at the Hulk's level of intelligence. A drastic reduction in intelligence will certainly alter your personality.

StiltmanFTW
Yes you are. Unless I'm mistaken you're you just at the Hulk's level of intelligence.

You also look like him.

And without Banner's brilliant mind always holding Hulk back, you'd destroy countless cities and their inhabitants.

Smurph
I would pick none of these. All options are life-ruining.

zopzop
You also look like him.

And without Banner's brilliant mind always holding Hulk back, you'd destroy countless cities and their inhabitants.
I could live with looking like that (as opposed to Hammond or a zombie).

Also : Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Banner. So it's all good big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Smurph
I would pick none of these. All options are life-ruining. https://i.imgur.com/2c5V5D0.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by Smurph
I would pick none of these. All options are life-ruining.

Not 4

8swords
2 or 4 (ego aside) for me..

curious about 6 though, how would it be infinite stamina/durability if you rely on sustainance from eating flesh?

8swords
I can't believe no one chose #1. Sure you're basically a retard but man it would be fun. You could toss around tanks like volley balls. You could travel around fast thanks to Hulk's super leap ability. You could do basically anything you wanted to do. Keep in mind, even with his diminished intellect, Hulk was able to speak and communicate with people AND he occasionally outsmarted more intelligent foes (so there is SOME mind there).

Also you're JACKED (compare physiques with the other options and it's no contest big grin ).

strength and intellect like hulk, I assume it doesnt have the HF/durability?

I pray for the poor souls, if you ever gain that power.

CosmicComet
You can't have class 100 strength without being durable enough to exert that strength.

This ain't comics where you can lift thousands of tons yet a bullet can somehow still pierce your skin.

MrMind
honstley all those powers sound better than what my life is right now

that's how shit my life is.

carver9
Agreed, also, class 100 doesn't mean 100 tons is your upper limit. Is thwt where you are limiting the strength cap Galan? If you're granting high end class 100 strength, nothing short of a Nuke should be able to hurt you.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
honstley all those powers sound better than what my life is right now

that's how shit my life is.

I guess this explains why you come on here acting the way you do.

MrMind
if I wake up looking like you tomorrow carver...

I'd blow my brain out while jumping out of the top of a building

krisblaze
If I get 5, could I leave handwritten notes and shit?
You're pretty much trapped in the "Ballad of Barry Allen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMe1qlyuMXQ

if I wake up looking like you tomorrow carver...

I'd blow my brain out while jumping out of the top of a building

Yeah, right.

You'd spend half the day jerking off while you're taking a dump in front of the mirror.

MrMind
it's almost strange seeing your pathetic ass back on kmc, go eat rage's ass you filthy twerp

krisblaze
it's almost strange seeing your pathetic ass back on kmc, go eat rage's ass you filthy twerp
I'll leave that kind of fine dining to you and the rest of your filthy kind.

MrMind
this kinda back and forth just isn't the same fun without astner

Booya_69

MrMind
hulk has the physique professional bodybuilders strive for

Booya_69

zopzop

8swords
You can't have class 100 strength without being durable enough to exert that strength.

This ain't comics where you can lift thousands of tons yet a bullet can somehow still pierce your skin.

CMIIW, but in real life, strength and durability/healing doesnt scale the same..

I did put a question mark and say that I "assume"

CosmicComet
Strength and durability does scale in real life.

A t.rex can bite with more than 6000 lbs of force only because its skull is *more* than durable enough to withstand its own forces. Otherwise its skull would warp or break just from biting.

StiltmanFTW
Invisibility seems like a fine option at first...

... but then you realize how likely it is for a random car to run you over.

Booya_69
I mean that's 90% of professional male and female bodybuilders now lol.
Lol fair enough

h1a8
Strength and durability does scale in real life.

A t.rex can bite with more than 6000 lbs of force only because its skull is *more* than durable enough to withstand its own forces. Otherwise its skull would warp or break just from biting. You have to think of levers. They can apply a large force distributed over a long distance.

But the spirit of your point is still valid.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Invisibility is the most palatable, I guess. Just live in people's mansions. Maybe take down governmental agencies by spying, then writing down what I see to give someone laughing out loud

Galan007
Agreed, also, class 100 doesn't mean 100 tons is your upper limit. Is thwt where you are limiting the strength cap Galan? If you're granting high end class 100 strength, nothing short of a Nuke should be able to hurt you. In Marvel, "cl.100" just means you can lift over 100 tons... So the range is anywhere from 101 tons, to infinite tonnage, lol.

But for the purposes of this thread you basically become savage Hulk, and gain his physical strength... But you're always stuck in "Hulk mode".

If I get 5, could I leave handwritten notes and shit?
You're pretty much trapped in the "Ballad of Barry Allen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMe1qlyuMXQ Sure, why not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.