GT Gohan vs. RoF Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
GT Gohan, although that version sucked too.

Galan007
GT Gohan should win.

RoF Gohan was weaker than he was in Z, whereas GT Gohan was just as strong(if not stronger) than he was in Z, iirc.

Ridley_Prime
Gohan had lost his Mystic form during GT too though, but was at least SSJ2 iirc, whereas with RoF he struggled just to be in a SSJ state.

Sad how the bar got lowered for him for awhile even after GT when Dragon Ball came back with Super.

Galan007
Wasn't it stated that Gohan had continued his training in the time between Z and GT, or am I misremembering..?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't it stated that Gohan had continued his training in the time between Z and GT, or am I misremembering..?

You always (like 9999 times) said it was stated in GT Perfect Files, iirc.

But I've never seen the scan.

Could you hunt it down, maybe?

Galan007
Perfect Files did state that Gohan had "kept up" with his training by the time of GT, but the validity of Perfect Files is a bit dubious, imo.

I thought there was another reference like that somewhere, but maybe not. mmm

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but then you have base Gohan keeping up with SSJ Baby Goten... so seems legit...?

Galan007
Yeah, true. thumb up

Ridley_Prime
IMO, it was basically

Gohan prior to and during ToP > GT Gohan > DBS Gohan anytime before the ToP prepping (RoF being his rock bottom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.