Martian vs SuperMutant - Greatest Hero BZ Finale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Welcome !

Let's get this long overdue finale on the road.

Supermutant will be representing:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/28/f5/0428f59ced45633dfb028e42a8e66c1a.jpg

Martian will be represnting:

https://bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_0789-e1432133674470.png

Finale Rules

- Winner by incapacitation (restrained for an unreasonably long period of time, knocked out, otherwise taken out of action, etc.) or death.

- BFR is OFF

- No summoning of tools or outside assistance. Only what is reasonably considered standard gear may be used.

- Prep Time (5 seconds of prep before each match, then both character will hear the "ding" and the fight will begin)

-Participants are in control of the characters.

-fight in savage land

-Post-crisis, pre-Flashpoint J'onn vs worthy Thor Odinson

Let's go!

Damborgson

Damborgson

Martian_mind

Supermutant

Damborgson

Damborgson

Damborgson

Damborgson

Damborgson
Congratulations Martian, you are the winner!

Supermutant
Well deserved MM.

abhilegend
Congrats Martian mind

Martian_mind
Thank you very much to the judges, spectators and most of all Mutant. You're actually the person I've faced most in my BZ history, and you never failed to put on an amazing display. Well done on an incredible match.

Still can't believe I won a tourney to get J'onn declared the Greatest Hero. As far as BZ achievements go, that's pretty much the dream for me. Unless I see something REALLY interesting down the line, I think this might be it, tourney-wise. It's been an absolute pleasure, ya'll.

Damborgson
I hope its not the end! Not enough good posters in our little tournaments these days.

ShadowFyre
I always love reading these. Great job both of you. I need to get my laptop back, I really want to do one with Godzilla (comp hopefully but maybe idw) against some other heralds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.