Can HP Doomsday and Darkseid Break The Chains In UP And The Sky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulkster
Can HP Doomsday and Darkseid break the chains in UP and The Sky?

https://i.postimg.cc/MXhJbxFJ/E76-FF66-F-14-DE-408-B-9-F36-4-AD6-D77-A1-F01.jpg

Diesldude
Hahaha butthurt much. What if I say no, it was a job for superman.

carver9
No, they can't.

Booya_69
Hp doomsday clears

lawest9
Originally posted by Booya_69
Hp doomsday clears

deft
Originally posted by Booya_69
Hp doomsday clears

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
Hahaha butthurt much. What if I say no, it was a job for superman.

That would probably violate the "No Bias Claims" rule.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
No, they can't.

Is it due to the lack of comparable feats?

Diesldude

h1a8
Nope they can't. If Superman would've never had this feat I would argue that he couldn't either.
As a Superman fan, I admit that Superman shouldnt be able to this feat as it is far too much.

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster

Yep. None of them can achieve this because they don't have the fts.

Proper_
HP Doomsday is weak.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday has two showings. One where he stomped Darkseid and another one where he couldn't put Superman down after 20+ pages of fighting despite the fact that Clark was hit by energies many times superior to that of the nukes, which ironically is the only thing that actually knocked him out. Considering the fact that Jurgens is the same writer who thinks that Clark is closer to Doomsday in power than Darkseid, and that Darkseid is inferior to Superman power wise, Doomsday stomping Uxas showcases more of Jurgens' low views on Darkseid rather than Doomsday's superior power, since he couldn't come close to doing that to Clark.

h1a8

Yes

StiltmanFTW

Yes x2

BrolyBlack
Hulk steer and Carver are having trouble accepting this Superman feat

JBL
Lol. What the hell is a " base Superman" ?

BrolyBlack
Shut up JBL and go count your rare star dollar bills While you watch red neck wrestling with your step mom on her boat.

qwertyuiop1998
Yes, They can

JBL
You hurt my feelings broly. I thought we were friends.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Proper_
HP Doomsday is weak.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday has two showings. One where he stomped Darkseid and another one where he couldn't put Superman down after 20+ pages of fighting despite the fact that Clark was hit by energies many times superior to that of the nukes, which ironically is the only thing that actually knocked him out. Considering the fact that Jurgens is the same writer who thinks that Clark is closer to Doomsday in power than Darkseid, and that Darkseid is inferior to Superman power wise, Doomsday stomping Uxas showcases more of Jurgens' low views on Darkseid rather than Doomsday's superior power, since he couldn't come close to doing that to Clark.
Lolwut?

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shut up JBL and go count your rare star dollar bills While you watch red neck wrestling with your step mom on her boat.
laughing out loud are they her cousins?

JBL
Still waiting on an answer about your base Superman crap. And your dynamic strength lie. Better yet. I challenge you to a BZ on both subjects.

DarkSaint85
That Superman has dynamic strength?

I can ask for a mod ruling, JBL

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That Superman has dynamic strength?

I can ask for a mod ruling, JBL A mod ruling??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
A mod ruling??

Yes.

Diesldude

JBL
LMAO! Take the challenge COWARD. Stop running your mouth. DOS, OWAW???? Are you fool enough to think those show Superman with dynamic strength?? Take the challenge idiot.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO! Take the challenge COWARD. Stop running your mouth. DOS, OWAW???? Are you fool enough to think those show Superman with dynamic strength?? Take the challenge idiot.

You willing to put it to the mods?

JBL
You willing to put it to the mods? Which mods?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Which mods?

The three that moderate this forum.

Pr, Galan and Bada.

JBL
The three that moderate this forum.

Pr, Galan and Bada. Well played. I'm impressed 👍

DarkSaint85
Indeed. Lots of knowledge and wisdom there thumb up plus Bada.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO! Take the challenge COWARD. Stop running your mouth. DOS, OWAW???? Are you fool enough to think those show Superman with dynamic strength?? Take the challenge idiot. still waiting on the proof of how rich you are coward. Take the challenge and stop running, no excuses.

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
still waiting on the proof of how rich you are coward. Take the challenge and stop running, no excuses. Still waiting on you to match my wealth coward. You want me to prove my wealth, you BETTER be prepared to match or exceed mines or don't waste my time. Better yet, why don't you come work for me? I have 2 positions available. Supervisor and assistant secretary. By the way broly, one of my boats lost both motors to a large underwater rock, hope you're happy.

DarkSaint85
Ah you're here.

So is that a yes to getting a mod ruling?

JBL
Indeed. Lots of knowledge and wisdom there thumb up plus Bada. naturally 👍

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
naturally 👍

Good we agree. Ok so we're debating the point about whether Superman has dynamic strength. You are saying no, I am saying yes.

The Superman used is not pre Crisis, but everything since as per forum rules.

JBL
Ah you're here.

So is that a yes to getting a mod ruling? I want to see if that clown take the challenge first. Then I will let you know my answer. But here's a word of advice.. if you see a mouse arguing with a cat, don't go get 3 more cats to intervene. Get dogs instead.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I want to see if that clown take the challenge first. Then I will let you know my answer. But here's a word of advice.. if you see a mouse arguing with a cat, don't go get 3 more cats to intervene. Get dogs instead.

Ok. Well it's just a formality, tbh. Like with the mod ruling on Hercs - that was never turned into a BZ.

I can just open a thread, make my arguments in there. If nobody bothers (or is unable to ) make an argument for their side, the mods can rule anyway - I just thought I'd be fair and give you a chance to debate your position. You don't have to.

But if it becomes a forum rule, and we can't argue against it any longer, then we can't complain we didn't get a chance to argue it out.

wxyz
They can do it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman has NEVER had dynamic strength, that's been a myth that's been casually debunked for years now across the forums. SPIDEY, and Hulk are EXAMPLES of dynamic strength, period.

BrolyBlack
How do you keep this up?

Superman has more dynamic strength than Hulk

DarkSaint85
Then that's fine. We can make our arguments, the mods can rule, and in future if anyone goes against that ruling then we can report them. Simple.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I go by canon facts, you know on panel. Which Superman has never demonstrated. Not a "mod ruling" or however you dudes work around here. I'll change my opinion when he proves it in a comic, nothing more nothing less

DarkSaint85
That's fair enough.

Constant rule breaking earns bans, either way. If the mods rule that he has no dynamic strength, and I keep insisting that he does....then I'm breaking the rules on purpose, and will eventually get banned from here. And it would be permanent.

Enzeru
I've seen that dynamic-strength-challenge of yours going back and forth for over 10 posts now, but at no point did you take into consideration that you two might have differing definitions of "dynamic strength".

What is dynamic strength in your opinion?

Is it strength that increases exponentially under certain conditions? Like for example Hulks strength the angrier he gets and the longer he fights? Or Brolys power, which continues to grow, unless he surpresses or unleashes it? Or Max Damage, whose physical abilities increase the longer he stays awake? Or Sebastian Shawn, who gets stronger and more durable the more kinetic energy he absorbs?

Or is it strength with unknown limits based on a characters mental blocks / morals / and so on? Me personally, I wouldn't call that dynamic strength.

One could argue that Superman has partial dynamic strength due to him being able to absorb solar radiation for additional power... but I really don't think that you can compare that to the characters from my dynamic-strength-example. These characters don't need an external source to increase their power. Take the Sun away and Superman won't have dynamic strength any longer. While even Sebastian Shawn will still get stronger, if you punch him or throw rocks at him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
I've seen that dynamic-strength-challenge of yours going back and forth for over 10 posts now, but at no point did you take into consideration that you two might have differing definitions of "dynamic strength".

What is dynamic strength in your opinion?

Is it strength that increases exponentially under certain conditions? Like for example Hulks strength the angrier he gets and the longer he fights? Or Brolys power, which continues to grow, unless he surpresses or unleashes it? Or Max Damage, whose physical abilities increase the longer he stays awake? Or Sebastian Shawn, who gets stronger and more durable the more kinetic energy he absorbs?

Or is it strength with unknown limits based on a characters mental blocks / morals / and so on? Me personally, I wouldn't call that dynamic strength.

One could argue that Superman has partial dynamic strength due to him being able to absorb solar radiation for additional power... but I really don't think that you can compare that to the characters from my dynamic-strength-example. These characters don't need an external source to increase their power. Take the Sun away and Superman won't have dynamic strength any longer. While even Sebastian Shawn will still get stronger, if you punch him or throw rocks at him.

Your second definition. Superman has mental blocks that he can remove and then access a whole new level/levels. Whilst you may not call it dynamic, JBL asserts that no such mental blocks even exist. So we can fine-tune the argument even further, and clarify that the debate is whether Superman has mental blocks which prevent him for tapping his full power, but when the chips are down he can drop them and hit unknown limits.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's not about your max number. It's about how much you restrict yourself. Spidey holds back ALL THE TIME. In all his abilities. Assassin Spidey for instance is Spidey as a precog, taking his spider sense to it's logical conclusion. Pete tests and stretches his abilities far less than ANY character in comics

DarkSaint85
That's fair enough.

Constant rule breaking earns bans, either way. If the mods rule that he has no dynamic strength, and I keep insisting that he does....then I'm breaking the rules on purpose, and will eventually get banned from here. And it would be permanent.

Cool, Albert. Keep your powder dry,save your ammo and we can hash it out there. Then however the mods rule, we will have to abide by them, and if we don't like it, we can either stop posting here or get banned.

carver9
If someone have dynamic strength, why would they need to sun dip to achieve greater strength?

Why sun dip here?

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5378505-4421269757-37738.jpg

Why sundip here...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5378547-7872214842- X9v17KtUUFszTEhZtopiQ3FpZdADnqe5xvYyMzcl0d1Jncle15
AcHAFNjc6kldhHPBIXRIosCw1M%3Ds0

These are just some of the instances. Why sundip or even need to sundip when you have dynamic power stored in you that can achieve certain fts?

Not saying that he does or doesn't have it but i can see where an argument can be made.

DarkSaint85
I can see many people are itching to take me up on this. Very well!!

Remember, people, what happened to the Hercs ruling.....if you guys feel a certain way, be prepared to fight for it!

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you wanna argue that Superman holds back more than Spidey, than you can make a topic about it and I'll gladly contribute to it.

DarkSaint85
My topic is as before.

Superman has mental blocks which prevent him from accessing his top power. Could be subconscious, or conscious, not the point - the point is he has mental blocks.

Thus, when the chips are down and Superman is needed to save the day, he drops them, and accesses another level of power.

If nobody takes me up on it, that's fine. Again, remember what happened to the Hercs thread.... nobody like Carver posted, and the forum now has a new ruling smile.

celeyhyga17

Not surprising if they do it in a comic.

Diesldude

Insane Titan

Diesldude

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
Still waiting on you to match my wealth coward. You want me to prove my wealth, you BETTER be prepared to match or exceed mines or don't waste my time. Better yet, why don't you come work for me? I have 2 positions available. Supervisor and assistant secretary. By the way broly, one of my boats lost both motors to a large underwater rock, hope you're happy. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I go by canon facts, you know on panel. Which Superman has never demonstrated. Not a "mod ruling" or however you dudes work around here. I'll change my opinion when he proves it in a comic, nothing more nothing less Originally posted by carver9
If someone have dynamic strength, why would they need to sun dip to achieve greater strength?

Why sun dip here?

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5378505-4421269757-37738.jpg

Why sundip here...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/5378547-7872214842- X9v17KtUUFszTEhZtopiQ3FpZdADnqe5xvYyMzcl0d1Jncle15

These are just some of the instances. Why sundip or even need to sundip when you have dynamic power stored in you that can achieve certain fts?

Not saying that he does or doesn't have it but i can see where an argument can be made.

wDYNVH0U3cs

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
wDYNVH0U3cs

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Diesldude

JBL
Your second definition. Superman has mental blocks that he can remove and then access a whole new level/levels. Whilst you may not call it dynamic, JBL asserts that no such mental blocks even exist. So we can fine-tune the argument even further, and clarify that the debate is whether Superman has mental blocks which prevent him for tapping his full power, but when the chips are down he can drop them and hit unknown limits. Superman has mental blocks to keep himself from constantly reminding himself that he is super strong around NORMAL characters. Post the scan of Superman fighting black Adam and watch as Superman himself explains his mental blocks. It's the same as if you were class 100 strength level and you were in a room full of babies you had to move around, you don't want to have to keep reminding yourself to be very careful every second, so you train yourself ( mental blocks) to do it subconsciously. But if those babies were made of Adamantium, he would not have to worry, just like what he said about black Adam, he had NO concern became see black Adam could take it and he did and was knocking Superman around.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9

Why sun dip here?

Why sundip here...

Not saying that he does or doesn't have it but i can see where an argument can be made. Superman has to sundipp because other than a strange color kryptonite, it's the ONLY way he can get stronger. Just like the OWAW lie and now this up up and away lie, Superman showed ZERO ounces of dynamic strength. DOS is another lie used on here also. But my question NEVER got answered. So I will ask again.. Question: If Superman dropped mental blocks in OWAW and started destroying probes, yet Zod, WW, DD and WWs mother were ALREADY destroying probes, does that mean that it takes an all-out, non- holding back, mental blocks off Superman to equal them??

BrolyBlack
WWE over already? Cant you watch some re runs or something?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Superman has to sundipp because other than a strange color kryptonite, it's the ONLY way he can get stronger. Just like the OWAW lie and now this up up and away lie, Superman showed ZERO ounces of dynamic strength. DOS is another lie used on here also. But my question NEVER got answered. So I will ask again.. Question: If Superman dropped mental blocks in OWAW and started destroying probes, yet Zod, WW, DD and WWs mother were ALREADY destroying probes, does that mean that it takes an all-out, non- holding back, mental blocks off Superman to equal them??

Your logic is shite. If you're going to troll, at least try doing a better job of it.

Transparent lies don't help anyone.

JBL
I AM WAITING SUPERMAN FANS?? OR DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOOLED ON DOS FIRST??

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
Your logic is shite. If you're going to troll, at least try doing a better job of it.

Transparent lies don't help anyone. Lies? Show me where I lied.

BrolyBlack

Transparent lies don't help anyone.

thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman has NEVER had dynamic strength, that's been a myth that's been casually debunked for years now across the forums. SPIDEY, and Hulk are EXAMPLES of dynamic strength, period. 👍

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

Transparent lies don't help anyone. Lies? Show me where I lied.

We literally had this discussion a month or two ago about OWAW.

Just because you waited a while, it doesn't erase the earlier posts.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Superman has to sundipp because other than a strange color kryptonite, it's the ONLY way he can get stronger. Just like the OWAW lie and now this up up and away lie, Superman showed ZERO ounces of dynamic strength. DOS is another lie used on here also. But my question NEVER got answered. So I will ask again.. Question: If Superman dropped mental blocks in OWAW and started destroying probes, yet Zod, WW, DD and WWs mother were ALREADY destroying probes, does that mean that it takes an all-out, non- holding back, mental blocks off Superman to equal them??
Just stop. And no, Superman didn't need to break his mental blocks to beat the probes. He was oneshotting the probes when he broke the mental blocks.

Not that it matters to you because you're literally a troll who will find another excuse to troll.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
I AM WAITING SUPERMAN FANS?? OR DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOOLED ON DOS FIRST??
laughing out loud

Yes, please tell what happened in Death of Superman.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Yes, please tell what happened in Death of Superman. Let's just agree to disagree for now. Seems I'm ruffling some feathers about Superman.

BrolyBlack

Why is he ignoring you and trying to act like he doesn’t know what your talking about and or acting like he can’t see this

JBL
Why is he ignoring you and trying to act like he doesn’t know what your talking about and or acting like he can’t see this Because I know for a FACT that Superman does NOT have dynamic strength. I'm not going to argue with a Mod on the subject, so just drop it for now.

DarkSaint85

And this is why i am seeking a mod ruling.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Let's just agree to disagree for now. Seems I'm ruffling some feathers about Superman.
Disagree about what? Why don't you tell us what happened in Death of Superman?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Because I know for a FACT that Superman does NOT have dynamic strength. I'm not going to argue with a Mod on the subject, so just drop it for now.

Once we get a mod ruling, JBL,then neither of us will haveto worry about it either way!

If they rule in your favour, every single time I or anyone else mentions dynamic strength, you can report us for breaking the rules .... eventually leading to a ban for us.

JBL
Once we get a mod ruling, JBL,then neither of us will haveto worry about it either way!

If they rule in your favour, every single time I or anyone else mentions dynamic strength, you can report us for breaking the rules .... eventually leading to a ban for us. Yeah right, we all know how that will go. We need neutral judges.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah right, we all know how that will go. We need neutral judges.

Me asking you to participate is merely a courtesy. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Mod rulings don't need to be over a BZ. I can just open a thread, everyone posts and after a couple of days, we ask the mods. If you post your views there, great! If you don't, also great....it means the mods would only read my views to make their ruling.

JBL
Me asking you to participate is merely a courtesy. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Mod rulings don't need to be over a BZ. I can just open a thread, everyone posts and after a couple of days, we ask the mods. If you post your views there, great! If you don't, also great....it means the mods would only read my views to make their ruling. Superman does not have dynamic strength. That's a known fact. Dynamic strength was given to Superman by people on this site, not DC comics. If he had it, it would be clear as day and undisputable. Hulk has dynamic strength, no one can dispute Carver on that FACT. Gladiator has dynamic strength, no one can dispute Carver on that FACT. Go pull Marvel's OFFICIAL database on hulk and gladiator and read what Marvel has to say about them. Then go pull up DCs OFFICIAL database on Superman and see what they say about Superman.

Diesldude
WWE over already? Cant you watch some re runs or something?
laughing out loud

JBL
Broly has a Cheerleader.😅

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength. That's a known fact. Dynamic strength was given to Superman by people on this site, not DC comics. If he had it, it would be clear as day and undisputable. Hulk has dynamic strength, no one can dispute Carver on that FACT. Gladiator has dynamic strength, no one can dispute Carver on that FACT. Go pull Marvel's OFFICIAL database on hulk and gladiator and read what Marvel has to say about them. Then go pull up DCs OFFICIAL database on Superman and see what they say about Superman.

That's cool. But as I said, you're welcome to your opinions, we all are, I'm sure you think I'm incredibly wrong too.

Just like we had to get mod ruling on Superman's speed, we can get one on his strength, dynamic or otherwise.

Whether you participate or not in that thread is not my concern- arguably I'd rather you didn't so it's even easier for me.

Diesldude

JBL
You already lost before it began Fool. Superman does not have dynamic strength. Already proven . Everyone EXCEPT lying Superman fans know this. Go cry to DC comics. I know crossovers cannot be used, but it proves my point. When Hulk was hitting Superman in his chest, which ONE was documented as having dynamic strength idiot???????? Now are you stupid enough to think that DC themselves would let hulk overpower their main character if he also possessed dynamic strength idiot????

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
You already lost before it began Fool. Superman does not have dynamic strength. Already proven . Everyone EXCEPT lying Superman fans know this. Go cry to DC comics. . Your issued a challenge and you ran proving to everyone youre chicken shite

JBL
Yeah, a BZ on a site that WORSHIP Superman LMAO. Who pray tell would be the judges? Broly! Phil? Abhil? H1A8? Etc.

DarkSaint85
Oh I'm not doing a BZ.

I'm just going to ask for a mod ruling that's all. From the mods.

If you think they're unfair and biased,that's your opinion aNd you are welcome to it.

All I'm doing is being courteous and giving everyone a chance to air their views and opinions with proof.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, a BZ on a site that WORSHIP Superman LMAO. Who pray tell would be the judges? Broly! Phil? Abhil? H1A8? Etc. it was your ideas you clown.

Diesldude

Diesldude

JBL
Yes it was UNTIL i thought about who the BZ was about and that this site Worship Superman.

JBL
He does not have to debunk anything. Superman does not have dynamic strength. If he did, it would be without controversy like hulk or gladiator. Hell even Stan Lee knew that when asked who would win between hulk or Superman. I don't care if he's a hulk fan or not, but he damn show knew supermans strength was set in stone while Hulk had dynamic strength.

abhilegend
Disagree about what? Why don't you tell us what happened in Death of Superman?

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You already lost before it began Fool. Superman does not have dynamic strength. Already proven . Everyone EXCEPT lying Superman fans know this. Go cry to DC comics. I know crossovers cannot be used, but it proves my point. When Hulk was hitting Superman in his chest, which ONE was documented as having dynamic strength idiot???????? Now are you stupid enough to think that DC themselves would let hulk overpower their main character if he also possessed dynamic strength idiot???? Originally posted by JBL
He does not have to debunk anything. Superman does not have dynamic strength. If he did, it would be without controversy like hulk or gladiator. Hell even Stan Lee knew that when asked who would win between hulk or Superman. I don't care if he's a hulk fan or not, but he damn show knew supermans strength was set in stone while Hulk had dynamic strength.
You seem confused as to what proof you're supposed to say here.

Anyway Marvel.com doesn't says Gladiator has dynamic strength.

https://www.marvel.com/characters/gladiator-kallark

Guess he doesn't has dynamic strength after all.

JBL
You seem confused as to what proof you're supposed to say here.

Anyway Marvel.com doesn't says Gladiator has dynamic strength.

Guess he doesn't has dynamic strength after all. Lol. Stop lying.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Stop lying.
The URL is right there, kindly show us where Gladiator is stated to have dynamic strength?

JBL
The URL is right there, kindly show us where Gladiator is stated to have dynamic strength? Go pull up gladiators powers and abilities and stop lying to protect Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Go pull up gladiators powers and abilities and stop lying to protect Superman.
That's exactly what I posted.

https://i.imgur.com/p9u3jq7.jpg

Which gives me the below link

Where there is no dynamic strength for Gladiator. Easy steps for you my retarded friend.

JBL
That's exactly what I posted.

https://i.imgur.com/p9u3jq7.jpg

Which gives me the below link

Where there is no dynamic strength for Gladiator. Easy steps for you my retarded friend. You are a complete idiot. It is well known that the more confident gladiator is, the stronger and more powerful he becomes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You are a complete idiot. It is well known that the more confident gladiator is, the stronger and more powerful he becomes.
Is it now? Why isn't it on marvel website?

JBL
Is it now? Why isn't it on marvel website? Pull MARVEL DATABASE, gladiator 616. Then read up on his powers and abilities.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Pull MARVEL DATABASE, gladiator 616. Then read up on his powers and abilities.
Marvel database is unofficial. You're talking about official website of marvel, right?

qwertyuiop1998
LMAO, JBL using an unofficial website that literally said anyone can edit it as a proof.

JBL
Marvel database is unofficial. You're talking about official website of marvel, right? Abhil, that what you posted is not all the info. Post the whole thing.Lmao

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Abhil, that what you posted is not all the info. Post the whole thing.Lmao
That's the full info, I posted the link for you to read.

If not, why don't you post it yourself?

JBL
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
LMAO, JBL using an unofficial website that literally said anyone can edit it as a proof. LMAO, what abhil posted said the same thing, he left that part out. Don't you feel stupid.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, what abhil posted said the same thing, he left that part out. Don't you feel stupid.
Its official website of marvel, like you asked for Superman.

JBL
That's the full info, I posted the link for you to read.

If not, why don't you post it yourself? That's a power grid you posted, not a bio. Tell that to your cheerleader too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
That's a power grid you posted, not a bio. Tell that to your cheerleader too.

Erm, he posted the bio....

JBL
Erm, he posted the bio.... Tell you what.. let's bet a months ban on this then. That will stop all this nonsense.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, what abhil posted said the same thing, he left that part out. Don't you feel stupid. I have never mentioned abhi smile . You just trying to deflect your idiocy. The point is you're using an unofficial website that anyone can edit to prove yourself. ABHI is irrelevant here

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
That's a power grid you posted, not a bio. Tell that to your cheerleader too. Originally posted by JBL
Tell you what.. let's bet a months ban on this then. That will stop all this nonsense.
I guess Gladiator doesn't has dynamic strength by your refusal to share an official link that says he has dynamic strength.

-Pr-
Why is he ignoring you and trying to act like he doesn’t know what your talking about and or acting like he can’t see this

I don't ****ing know.

Originally posted by JBL
Because I know for a FACT that Superman does NOT have dynamic strength. I'm not going to argue with a Mod on the subject, so just drop it for now.

That's not what the word "fact" means.

And this is why i am seeking a mod ruling.

You know, I'm considering it at this point.

It's like arguing that water isn't ****ing wet.

Originally posted by JBL
Yeah right, we all know how that will go. We need neutral judges.

You're in no position to question the neutrality of others.

JBL
I rest my case. Thanks step-mom, turned out just like you said it would. Let's just drop the subject people. Have a nice day.

-Pr-
When you lie, people are going to call you out on it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't ****ing know.

That's not what the word "fact" means.

You know, I'm considering it at this point.

It's like arguing that water isn't ****ing wet.

You're in no position to question the neutrality of others.

Why isn't it? Superman has never shown "dynamic strength" on panel. NOW he's let loose a couple times, that WE'VE seen.

-Pr-
Why isn't it? Superman has never shown "dynamic strength" on panel. NOW he's let loose a couple times, that WE'VE seen.

When you lie, people are going to call you out on it.

JBL
Why isn't it? Superman has never shown "dynamic strength" on panel. NOW he's let loose a couple times, that WE'VE seen. 👍👍

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
I rest my case. Thanks step-mom, turned out just like you said it would. Let's just drop the subject people. Have a nice day.
laughing out loud grown mom having his stepmom make decisions for him. laughing out loud do you still as for permission to use the bathroom.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't take DS seriously. Waste of my time, I'll change my mind when i see Superman demonstrate it on panel

DarkSaint85
That's the beauty of it.

Albert doesn't need to take the challenge up. Not does Carver, or JBl, or anyone else. Me telling them is nothing more than me being polite.

Look at the mod ruling for Hercs. None of them participated. End result is that Hercs were ruled to be mystical, as I said from the start. If they don't want to argue against me, they only shoot themselves in the foot.

JBL
My step mom is a Lawyer. She told me to avoid any debate on here because it's a site devoted to worshipping Superman. She told me to use someone with KNOWN dynamic strength and see if people high and low would come and oppose it for the sake of Superman. And right on cue, abhil came ( With cheerleaders) claiming that gladiator doesn't have dynamic strength although marvel THEMSELVES plainly states that the more confident gladiator is the stronger and more powerful he becomes. If Superman has dynamic strength, it would be undisputable. She said the ones arguing for Superman would lose in the first 5 minutes if that subject was in court and she would not represent any of you idiots in court. Her words, not mines.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
My step mom is a Lawyer. She told me to avoid any debate on here because it's a site devoted to worshipping Superman. She told me to use someone with KNOWN dynamic strength and see if people high and low would come and oppose it for the sake of Superman. And right on cue, abhil came ( With cheerleaders) claiming that gladiator doesn't have dynamic strength although marvel THEMSELVES plainly states that the more confident gladiator is the stronger and more powerful he becomes. so you just repeat what your mom tells you? And How does she know so much about kmc?

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Lol JBL not even pretending anymore. It is kind of funny, though.

JBL
Oh you are going to see my wealth very soon. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

wxyz
I thought this thread was about HP Doomsday and Darkseid?

Diesldude

-Pr-
Originally posted by wxyz
I thought this thread was about HP Doomsday and Darkseid?

It's supposed to be.

==

I'm just going to say this:

Superman has dynamic strength. To say otherwise is either ignorance or lying.

I'm pretty sure Gladiator has it too, but the conversation about it showed a lot of people's true colours. Very informative.

==

Now, back on topic, please.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
Oh you are going to see my wealth very soon. I PROMISE YOU THAT. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's supposed to be.

==

I'm pretty sure Gladiator has it too, but the conversation about it showed a lot of people's true colours. Very informative.

==

Now, back on topic, please.

true colors? I MEAN... I don't think anyone hate the character in general. Hes just an overall boring character that you can't take seriously because based on his various power showings over the years he shouldn't ever be beaten in a fight. DC seems scared to pull the trigger on permanent vulnerabilities to the character.

characters need vulnerabilities to keep the sense of danger in these types of stories. Even One punch man for example has to spend time away from the main character to keep a sense of suspense up for an engaging story.

Superman can be written PROPERLY, The issue is that fans have gotten used to him being so OP that they were turned off by N52 version of him. Which is the problem with moat of DCs heavy hitters. They have written them as these uber unbeatable, unflappable gods that for so long that they can't show then flawed without ruining the mystique that attracts readers in the first place.

-Pr-
true colors? I MEAN... I don't think anyone hate the character in general. Hes just an overall boring character that you can't take seriously because based on his various power showings over the years he shouldn't ever be beaten in a fight. DC seems scared to pull the trigger on permanent vulnerabilities to the character.

characters need vulnerabilities to keep the sense of danger in these types of stories. Even One punch man for example has to spend time away from the main character to keep a sense of suspense up for an engaging story.

Superman can be written PROPERLY, The issue is that fans have gotten used to him being so OP that they were turned off by N52 version of him. Which is the problem with moat of DCs heavy hitters. They have written them as these uber unbeatable, unflappable gods that for so long that they can't show then flawed without ruining the mystique that attracts readers in the first place.

Not remotely what I was speaking about, but... okay.

Just a word of advice though: As you get older, your ability to understand is supposed to broaden. Not narrow. Part of that is understanding that just because you can't, or won't, find value in something, it does not mean that other people are the same.

Your opinion is your own, but it is just that: your own. Feel free to share it in the appropriate threads.

abhilegend
Yeah?

Superman weared him out in a few punches after not able to hurt him for hours.

But if you use recent portrayal, he flat out killed him with one punch.

http://i.imgur.com/J3OqGpQt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/15qDZXFt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SFQsnW4t.jpg

The horrors!!!

Doomsday was already stronger than Superman and was getting stronger more they fought. In the end Superman oneshot killed him when going all out.

DeadpoolXXX
i dont even get the argument against superman having dynamic strength.

hulk seems to be getting used as the poster child for dynamic strength, cuz "the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets!"

but how is that any different from superman? the angrier and more bloodlusted superman becomes, the more powerful he becomes by extension. owaw is a clear example.

Diesldude

JBL
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i dont even get the argument against superman having dynamic strength.

hulk seems to be getting used as the poster child for dynamic strength, cuz "the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets!"

but how is that any different from superman? the angrier and more bloodlusted superman becomes, the more powerful he becomes by extension. owaw is a clear example. OWAW was about Superman learning how to kill and not holding back and fighting like the ones who were actually destroying/killing probes. That's why mongul told Superman that. Distraction Rob's you of victory. Superman was fighting distracted and was not effective. The other did not have that problem. All of them would kill from the get go. Sun amping is the only way for Superman to increase his strength. That's why brainiac said his famous line.. the Kryptonian does not have that kind of power. He didn't know Superman had sundipped.

BrolyBlack

JBL
I know how stupid you are by reading the lies you post.

JBL
That was actually her posting that broly. Not me.

-Pr-
Yeah, get back on topic or get banned. And stop lying.

JBL
They both break the chains far easier than Superman did. Especially HP Doomsday.

abhilegend
HP Doomsday isn't stronger than rebirth Superman.

JBL
HP Doomsday isn't stronger than rebirth Superman. That's your opinion.

abhilegend
It's a fact.

DarkSaint85

Thanks. Tagging this for future reference boyo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>