Superman vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Sun Dipped Superman vs Hulk

Superman has the chains up in the sky, Hulk has the shadow forged

Who can chain the other person up first?

Diesldude

carver9
Superman chains Hulk up first.

Stoic
This is like asking what's faster, a bicycle, or an F-16.

Pound for MFing Pound, Superman is the greatest Super Hero of them all. People will challenge this, but the truth will eventually dawn on them. Now have a giant war about it.

Damborgson
???

You made it a speed competition?

BrolyBlack
Yea I heard WBH has hit light speeders etc

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea I heard WBH has hit light speeders etc 2 people still voted for Hulk. laughing out loud shows you exactly what we are working with here. Trying to teach them anything is an exercise in futility.

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

Damborgson
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea I heard WBH has hit light speeders etc

Ahh, a bait thread.

Carry on.

Juntai
Originally posted by Diesldude
2 people still voted for Hulk. laughing out loud shows you exactly what we are working with here. Trying to teach them anything is an exercise in futility. Back in the mid-2000s, Superman couldn't win a poll for anything against just about any upper tier Marvel character. Because not many forum readers were reading a lot of DC back then. Superman has carried the bad mother****er wallet forever, and the universe is scaled to him, but people have always had an agenda against him. Come a long way since then, though.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Juntai
Back in the mid-2000s, Superman couldn't win a poll for anything against just about any upper tier Marvel character. Because not many forum readers were reading a lot of DC back then. Superman has carried the bad mother****er wallet forever, and the universe is scaled to him, but people have always had an agenda against him. Come a long way since then, though. . It was still bad when I joined Back in 2010. Damn 10 years already lurking and posting On/off on this site . More active this year because there are no sports.

wxyz
I voted Superman.

LordGod
So intentional spite thread then? confused

Adam Grimes
Lol

JBL
Butthurt spite thread👍

Galan007
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.