Lovecraft Country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Currently airing on HBO.. Anyone watching.. I've enjoyed the first episode and will be watching episode 2 shortly

Robtard
I watched the first, was slow and middling until the last 10mins, but good, liked the characters and story. Will watch ep2.

BruceSkywalker
watched the second episode, pretty good
looks like Courtney B. Vance was killed off

Galan007
Saw the trailer, but haven't looked into it any further.

Does this show have anything to do with actual Lovecraftian lore, or..?

ares834
Read the book years ago and thought it was incredibly boring.

It'll have to get very good reviews to make me give it a try.

Surtur
First two eps were shit, I'm giving it one more chance.

Flyattractor
Love the Crap that the 2nd Eps Title caused!

BruceSkywalker
3 ep coulda been better

Kazenji
I've only seen the first ep because it was free on HBO MAX's youtube, I liked it. Does it get better after that?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've only seen the first ep because it was free on HBO MAX's youtube, I liked it. Does it get better after that?

second episode was good, 3rd one, i felt that it shoulda been written better

Surtur
I actually started to get into this in the 3rd ep. Or at least it was good enough to get me to watch ep 4 the other day.

BruceSkywalker
all caught up.. still interesting to watch

also congrats to jonathan majors on joining the mcu

Surtur
He's gonna be Kang the Conqueror.

BruceSkywalker
all caught up.. last night's ep was good.. those cgi affects on jamie chung lolol

BruceSkywalker
latest episode was trippy

BruceSkywalker
episode 9 was really good. vey nice character development with michael kenneth williams' character.

Patient_Leech
Dis good?

BruceSkywalker
yea

Arachnid1
IMO no, unless it's gotten better. The first three episodes were abysmal and didn't understand the point of Lovecraftian horror at all. This comes off as too campy and shows waaay too much.

Sunset Phoenix
I didnt like it all through episode 5 and then they got me and now Im hoping theres a second season becuz this has so many cool stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.