EU Quinlan Vos vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
who wins?

Eli Vanto
Edge to Vos imo.

Darthadi
Vos. I find it sad how Bane trilogy characters are burried in scaling.

Darth Thor
Rereading the Republic series, and damn EU Vos was so f***ing cool.

victreebelvictr
Vos, but with fair difficulty.

carthage
Vos in a stomp

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Rereading the Republic series, and damn EU Vos was so f***ing cool.

Republic series was boss. Its the one part of the old Clone Wars comics I wished got adapted by TCWs animated series.

Darthadi
The Republic comics was one of my favourites. As other said, the Vos storyline was fantastic and it was also the introduction of one of my favourites characters, A'sharad Hett.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Republic series was boss. Its the one part of the old Clone Wars comics I wished got adapted by TCWs animated series.

Yeah, and Dooku was a boss.

Not just in fights, but his characterisation. Making out hes the good guy to the Jedi, and just being a manipulative genius SOB in general.

Total Warrior
Rereading the Republic series, and damn EU Vos was so f***ing cool. Are you re-reading it on some site? Haven't read it in years, and i don't know where I put those comics sad

Sheev
You can download the Republic comic series (with hd scans) on pretty much any pirating site these days.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Are you re-reading it on some site? Haven't read it in years, and i don't know where I put those comics sad

Yeah I dont know where mine are Either. They are probably in some box somewhere.

Just downloaded them on kindle. Pretty cheap for such large books tbh.

Lord Stark
Yeah, and Dooku was a boss.

Not just in fights, but his characterisation. Making out hes the good guy to the Jedi, and just being a manipulative genius SOB in general.

Yeah him and having Sora Bulq as a subordinate was fantastic too.

"You are to obey Sora Bulq as though he were me. For all my intents and purposes, he is."

I liked the expansion of the Dark Acolytes. It made the brewing schism in the order have more weight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.