LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Gameplay Trailer:

syvicyCN_lw

Won't be out til next year though. Shit. It really does look like it's come a long way since the last Star Wars games. The presentation seems even more impressive than the likes of DC Villains.

Kazenji
The prequel section's are looking even better

i fired up the complete Sage a while back. It's still a Lego Star Wars decent game but this one that's coming it's on a whole another level.

ares834
Huh this looks pretty co....

Oh wait sequels. Gonna be a hard pass for me.

The Han/Greedo scene was pretty funny though.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ares834

Oh wait sequels. Gonna be a hard pass for me.

Should be fun tho, Traveller's Tales did make Kingdom the Crystal Skull fun when they adapted that.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Gameplay Trailer:

syvicyCN_lw

Won't be out til next year though. Shit. It really does look like it's come a long way since the last Star Wars games. The presentation seems even more impressive than the likes of DC Villains.

Just what we need, another lego game. Never gets old, no siree!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Just what we need, another lego game. Never gets old, no siree! They usually get better with each subsequent release.

cdtm
Lego Batman sure didn't, 3 was a slog compared to 2.

I miss the days when they didn't do voice acting, had a charm thats since been lost.

NewGuy01
They talk now?

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They talk now?

Yeah, Lego games have done voice acting for awhile now. Batman 2 Beyond Gotham has it, as does 3. Haven't played 1.

Lego Lord of the Rings does it too, remaking entire wordy scenes from the movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Lego games have done voice acting for awhile now. Batman 2 Beyond Gotham has it, as does 3. Haven't played 1.

First game doesn't have voice acting, It's all grunts

Personally i like the Lego games with the voice acting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.