Witchmarked Wonder Woman vs King Cosmic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Witchmarked Wonder Woman vs King Cosmic Thor

MrMind
witchmarked wondy can kill all versions of thors wrapped in one

8swords
I predict that people will mention that the Black winter is = multiversal. and that thor is >> black winter==witchmarked ww

abhilegend
This isn't comicvine, so no.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Black Winter is capable of quickly and easily devouring Universes. It was implied it could consume entire realities (plural) at once. It seems to be a force of nature that purges Universes like Galactus does planets:
https://i.postimg.cc/gxrVbp6d/RCO023-1577918946.jpg

It's clearly Trans-Universal, but not Multiversal. To do that, it would have to be able to consume the entire Multiverse at once. There was no indication that it could do that.

I consider a Multiversal entity to be able to be able to destroy the Multiverse in it's entirety at once. The caveat here, is that the Black Winter did everything casually on its path to 616. We never once saw it exert itself. So it's a big question mark.

DarkSaint85
Lol as time goes on, BW will either be forgotten or jobbed out. Such is comics.

MrMind
Originally posted by 8swords
I predict that people will mention that the Black winter is = multiversal. and that thor is >> black winter==witchmarked ww

I mean whoever says this will probably be on my ignore list.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by 8swords

Kinda like Superman and World Forger🤦and not actually destroying a multiverse

WWW wins. "Beating all thor's at once" isn't impressive though when your a beyond universal power. I mean, she should blink and they should die.

And yeah....."another universe eater...oh nooooo" this shit is getting old. I honestly wish they would reboot all the power levels down and make the stories worth a ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.