Batman vs Vril Dox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Full resources, a weeks prep.

beatboks
I know everyone will side with the batgod.
My money however is on Vril dox. He can do LOT more with prep. He's also way more of a psychological manipulator whonis adept at using his knowledge of a person's ethic and morals to make them do what he wants without knowing it.

With a weeks prep he can (and has) genetically enhanced himself to match Lobo. Or come up with a device that traps waverider between the seconds. A means of controlling the likes of Supergirl

cdtm
Came up with an anti-starro poison too.

And neutered Lobo.

Although technically he died from snoo-snoo, and the guy walking around is a clone or something.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by cdtm
Full resources, so can batman go to the watchtower and grab some trinkets from there? evil face

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
so can batman go to the watchtower and grab some trinkets from there? evil face

Sure.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
I know everyone will side with the batgod.
My money however is on Vril dox. He can do LOT more with prep. He's also way more of a psychological manipulator whonis adept at using his knowledge of a person's ethic and morals to make them do what he wants without knowing it.

With a weeks prep he can (and has) genetically enhanced himself to match Lobo. Or come up with a device that traps waverider between the seconds. A means of controlling the likes of Supergirl

Is that it?

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that it?

Not even close to "it"
That was justnsome off the cuff mikor stuff.

Considering hes made like 0.000002% the appearances of Batman, the number of impressive things hes done are quite significant.

*genetically engineering the body of Pulsar Stargrave
*stopping the expansion of both the Kund and. dominion empires inntheir tracks
*effectively taling over several galaxies in a way the people of all raves within agreed to and acceded to his control
* Defeated starro when several galaxies fell to him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
Not even close to "it"
That was justnsome off the cuff mikor stuff.

Considering hes made like 0.000002% the appearances of Batman, the number of impressive things hes done are quite significant.

*genetically engineering the body of Pulsar Stargrave
*stopping the expansion of both the Kund and. dominion empires inntheir tracks
*effectively taling over several galaxies in a way the people of all raves within agreed to and acceded to his control
* Defeated starro when several galaxies fell to him.

Anything else?

krisblaze
Vril wins, obviously.

cdtm
Anything else?

Effectively conquered one planet ruled by computer tyrants, and another planet ruled by drug lords, using nothing but his wits.

Was killed off, yet still manipulated things to exactly how he wanted them. Batman tried that in The Last Knight on Earth and didn't do nearly as well.

If you watched Disney's Gargoyles, Vril Dox is essentially David Xanatos. The Xanatos Gambit is very different from the Batman Gambit, in the sense that no matter what happens, everything plays into his plans somehow.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/XanatosGambitDiagram_7509.jpg

Like this.

I mean, he was literally raped to death, and somehow still got exactly what he wanted.

cdtm
Is that it?

Even with prep, green K, and mini red suns in his gauntlets, its always a narrow thing with Superman.

Meanwhile, Dox straight up beat Lobo down. Who Superman has struggled to fight.

DarkSaint85
Sure.
Worlogog.

cdtm
Worlogog.

Not his style. He's still in character here. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
He's busy resurrecting dead heroes and controlling them in Death Metal; Batman does as Batman does.

But if you want to constrain him, sure thumb up

cdtm
He's busy resurrecting dead heroes and controlling them in Death Metal; Batman does as Batman does.

But if you want to constrain him, sure thumb up

No, go all in.

I just figured he wouldn't use it by his history of turning away GL rings and other items. Plus, he does have a moral code.

Unlike Dox, who may as well be a villian. Green Ozymandias.

DarkSaint85
No, go all in.

I just figured he wouldn't use it by his history of turning away GL rings and other items. Plus, he does have a moral code.

Unlike Dox, who may as well be a villian. Green Ozymandias.

When it comes to it, he uses rings just fine. It's part of his anti GL plans.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/batman-with-a-sinestro-corps-ring.jpg

cdtm
You sadistic jerk.

Cutting out the money shot panel. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Bruce smacks Vril around until he submits to the will of the Bat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.