Trunks and Goten vs. Trunks and Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Kid Trunks and Goten from the Buu saga.

Furute Trunks and Vegeta from the Cell games.

NotAllThatEvil
Imma say team vegeta as gotten and trunks struggled to put down 18. Unless gotenks is allowed.

Galan007
Goten/Trunks win, imo.

NotAllThatEvil
Really? But they had to go all out against 18, who was weaker than 17, who was weaker than imperfect cell, who was weaker than semi perfect cell, who vegeta absolutely clowned

Galan007
Tbf, they were actually doing pretty well against #18 in their base forms, even though the Mighty Mask costume was hindering them massively. When they went SS and fired a single ki blast at #18, she freaked out at its power, and decided to end the battle ASAP by exposing their true identities(which DQ'd them from the Tourney.)

Aside from that, the Daizenshuu states that Goten was equal to Gohan. Granted Gohan was initially weaker than he was during the Cell Games, but he was still a FPSS, so I'm hard-pressed to think he was SO much weaker that he couldn't have beaten ASSJ Vegeta/Trunks from the Cell saga.

vansonbee
I think Vegeta and Future Trunks edge this out with combat experience. Vegeta would be embarrassed losing to a young child. I recall him socking his son in the face, when he thought he was going to lose. This man will do anything to win, like lowering himself into using dirty tactics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
I guess it depends how large you think the gap in power between them is, because skill advantage only goes so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.