Darth Vader + Wolverine vs. Xenomorphs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
The horde of Alien Xenomorphs seen in AvP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhWDgo40o0

https://i.imgur.com/y1bOJeP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lszNdWF.jpg

vs.

Darth Vader:
https://i.imgur.com/kqqlb7h.jpg
*Vader just found out that Padme was having an affair with Kenobi, and the whore loved every second of it.

&

Wolverine:
https://i.imgur.com/Uoaiqi1.jpg
*The most berserk Wolvie we've ever seen. I'm talking positively nutty. Adamantium claws.

Wolvie and Vader are dropped smack-dibbity-dab on top of the pyramid seen above. For the purposes of this battle lets assume it's raining, but not too hard... Just a nice little drizzle to set the ambiance.

*Fight ends: a.) when Vader and Wolverine are dead/incapacitated, OR b.) when all the Xenos are killed.

How goes it?

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

steverules_2
Wolverine wins. Vader does pretty good till his arm gets melted off, when he goes to retrieve his saber from his dismembered arm he trips over it and falls down all the pyramid steps

Barron-Ghidorah

StiltmanFTW
Throwing his lightsaber is not a good idea --- it's gonna get destroyed by the acid.

Xenos' acid eats its way through damn near anything with ridiculous ease.

DarkSaint85
Vader finally gets some high ground laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Vader finally gets some high ground laughing out loud

laughing laughing laughing

Barron-Ghidorah

LordGod
The team don't stand a chance

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordGod

There are too many, yes.

Even if we downplay xenos themselves, we can't ignore their number and their (super)acid blood.

AvP 1 was a masterpiece compared to AvP2: Requiem, btw.

BruceSkywalker
team wins.. vader slices/dices and uses force crush constantly while logan smokes and burns them with his cigars and he also slices them up

StiltmanFTW

BrolyBlack
Xenomorphs stomp

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team wins.. vader slices/dices and uses force crush constantly while logan smokes and burns them with his cigars and he also slices them up

If Genndy Tartakovsky writers Vader and Logan, then sure, they massacre xenos.

Under anyone else, they should get eventually overwhelmed.

Wolverine's hf can get maxed out, Vader can lose his concentration and/or become exhausted.

Xeno waves seemed endless... it's a typical "survivor" game scenario, in which you can't win, you can only try to endure longer than the other players.

Sin I AM
Stilt is correct

StyleTime
Yeah, that Xenomorph horde appeared unimaginably large. I don't have extensive knowledge on Vader but his TK would have to be something fierce to deal with this. I was under the impression his TK is only around Psylocke's Sisterhood -- Second Coming levels.

Wolverine could make a valiant effort but, as Stilt said, even his healing factor eventually taxes out.

I feel like the Xenomorphs win, but I don't know the full extent of Vader's abilities.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, that Xenomorph horde appeared unimaginably large. I don't have extensive knowledge on Vader but his TK would have to be something fierce to deal with this. I was under the impression his TK is only around Psylocke's Sisterhood -- Second Coming levels.

Wolverine could make a valiant effort but, as Stilt said, even his healing factor eventually taxes out.

I feel like the Xenomorphs win, but I don't know the full extent of Vader's abilities.

You're about right although Galan maybe using all his feats throughout for this thread. The issue is the acid blood. I cant see anyone without significant shields, hf or invulnerability going melee against the xenos and winning. Vader falls short as does logan...eventually

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The issue is the acid blood.

Yes.

Even if we assume xenos are jobbing at their absolute worst in this thread, getting one-shotted by any attack, their blood is still the main problem.

Xenos also are smart enough to:

1) wound each other, causing a free acid bath for everyone...

2) spit acid (happened only in a single movie, but hey, canon for the alien franchise).

Booya_69
Originally posted by LordGod

Wolverine is pretty much a non factor here. The sheer amount of acid, stabbing tails, Puncturing tongues would probably kill him.

Darth Vader can protect himself and kill many using the force, but he would get exhausted eventually.

StiltmanFTW
He's survived worse.

But yes, he's a melee fighter without gear or prep here, so he's pretty screwed. Incap counts as a win, anyway.

Vader would need to be constantly sending an omni-directional Force wave to be safe.

h1a8
The two loses. No contest. That's too many xenos. Wolverine would be a skeleton and Vader would get killed.

Even the handle of the lightsaber would be melted.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Genndy Tartakovsky writers Vader and Logan, then sure, they massacre xenos.

Under anyone else, they should get eventually overwhelmed.

Wolverine's hf can get maxed out, Vader can lose his concentration and/or become exhausted.

Xeno waves seemed endless... it's a typical "survivor" game scenario, in which you can't win, you can only try to endure longer than the other players. So then the question becomes: how many Xenos do you think Wolvie and Vader could get through before being overwhelmed?

And there weren't an unlimited amount of Xenos there, as the Predator bomb wiped them all out. There did seem to be thousands, though.

DarkSaint85
23 and 32

cdtm
Jedi were overwhelmed by too many battle droids and clone troopers.

Without EU feats, Vader simply gets taken by superior numbers.

Galan007
Feel free to use any of Vader's feats.

qwertyuiop1998
Can Vader's armor withstand some acidic blood from Xenomorphs? I remember Vader's armor withstanding Luke's lightsaber strike in TESB, My knowledge about Xenomorphs only from the movies though......

Galan007
Oh I'm sure the acid blood would rape his armor.

But he can also continue fighting with massively damaged/compromised armor, so it really just depends where the blood splatters him.

LordGod
Yes.

Even if we assume xenos are jobbing at their absolute worst in this thread, getting one-shotted by any attack, their blood is still the main problem.

Xenos also are smart enough to:

1) wound each other, causing a free acid bath for everyone...

2) spit acid (happened only in a single movie, but hey, canon for the alien franchise). To be fair the Predators in that scene were cutting down Aliens left and right and the acid blood didn't seem to be a problem.

Someone else said that Vader's lightsaber would cauterize the Aliens and prevent blood from flinging. That makes sense and would be a huge help.

How long would it take for Logan's HF to burn out?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I'm sure the acid blood would rape his armor.

But he can also continue fighting with massively damaged/compromised armor, so it really just depends where the blood splatters him.

Sure, but what about his crispy flesh?

Xenos have showings of bringing entire spaceships down just because they bled out on one of its floors, lol.

It's probably one of the strongest acids in fiction.

spetznaz
At Stalin once said, quantity has a quality of its own.

The team gets overwhelmed. The numbers are still too many.

Only hope would be the use of Legends Vader, who I am not that familiar with.

Galan007
Sure, but what about his crispy flesh?

Xenos have showings of bringing entire spaceships down just because they bled out on one of its floors, lol.

It's probably one of the strongest acids in fiction. If smaller droplets of acid got on his extremities, he could probably cope. If the acid flung on his head/core... Yeah, he's f*cked.

carthage
Duo take this pretty easily.
The favors heavily stack in their odds. Logans HF means he can mop through them and claw them up, and Vader can atomize them with TK and protect himself with barrier or mind control them with TP. They've got all the right tools

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
Duo take this pretty easily.
The favors heavily stack in their odds. Logans HF means he can mop through them and claw them up, and Vader can atomize them with TK and protect himself with barrier or mind control them with TP. They've got all the right tools

Logan would be a skeleton. All of his flesh would be melted away. He would be technically dead.

Galan007
Wolvie can, and has, regenerated from a skeleton in the past.

The issue here is how long he can keep healing from the Xeno's acid blood + stabby stabs until his HF burns out.

h1a8
Wolvie can, and has, regenerated from a skeleton in the past.

The issue here is how long he can keep healing from the Xeno's acid blood + stabby stabs until his HF burns out.

I know. But forgot how long it took in order to consider it a forum win. Wasn't one of his crazy healing feats retconned to him dying and his soul fighting to come back to life or something along those lines?

Philosophía
Vader TKs both himself and Wolverine a few hundred feet in the air.

Then Vader just drops Wolverine down every once in a while, has him kill a few until his healing factor is overtaxed, then lifts him back up.

Rinse and repeat until the last ones, as Vader comes down and solos them.

Galan007
Vader should absolutely be able to levitate, but he never has afaik. Pretty sure Rey is about the only character who's done that.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure Rey is about the only character who's done that.

https://i.gifer.com/LnY.gif

cdtm
Hard to see how they avoid taking an acid bath.

The idea about the lightsaber fixing that assume you can clot acid blood. May just end up taking an acid steam bath instead, for all we know.

Philosophía
Vader should absolutely be able to levitate, but he never has afaik. Pretty sure Rey is about the only character who's done that. Even if for some weird reason he can't do so, one thing he should know with general knowledge is that he needs to keep his distance. I don't know how far away the Aliens are when they start, but if they're really close, he can levitate Wolverine and stay on top of him , then he has ample time to use the force and pick up a rock for him to stay on as the scenario I initially posted plays off.

I assume Wolverine being berserk doesn't mean he'd start spasming and stabbing Vader's leg as they go up.

This sounds very CIS off/battlezone-y, but it's a fairly simple tactical approach that I think he'd do.

StiltmanFTW
Dooku had one gliding / controlled descent feat in the original Clone Wars, but it's Legends now.

Kylo was able to freeze himself in the air before hitting the ground in the pit.

Leia survived the space vacuum and got back to her ship in TLJ, lol.

As simple as that approach is, you'd be hard-pressed to find more such feats for any SW character. It's not common at all.

Galan007
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Vader potentially using pieces of the pyramid itself as some sort of battering ram/shield.

StiltmanFTW
It was mentioned by Barron-Ghidorah, you just missed his post.

He needs to crack it first, though. That always take more time than levitating already available, loose objects... such as Padme's apples in AotC biscuits

Galan007
laughing out loud fair enough.

Though if it makes a difference, I envisioned Vader/Wolvie starting at the top of the pyramid, and the Xeno horde starting at the bottom.

StiltmanFTW
Problem is that there are simply too many.

Predators, iirc, had plasma-casters in that scene --- which (arguably) is their best weapon and their masks mean they didn't even need to aim (autotargeting on). It still wasn't enough.

To effectively deal with acid burns, you need more than little rain...

Galan007
Problem is that there are simply too many.

Predators, iirc, had plasma-casters in that scene --- which (arguably) is their best weapon and their masks mean they didn't even need to aim (autotargeting on). It still wasn't enough.

To effectively deal with acid burns, you need more than little rain... Yeah, I'm still undecided as to how far Vader/Wolvie could get against the horde.

Even if they can't win, I do think they could take out a vast number of them... But that's mostly due to Vader getting creative with his powers(ie. using chunks of the pyramid, using Wolverine to do "fastball special" kind of shit, etc.)

Philosophía
Vader puts the handle of the lightsaber in Wolverine's anus and spins him around with the force.

Galan007
#Helicopter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.