Tatsumaki challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magnon
Tatsumaki (from One Punch Man) attacks the following Marvel/DC superheroes with the same twisting TK attack she did against Psykos/Orochi; the one that also caused the planetary surface, clouds, etc. around the epicenter of her attack to twist in response.

Who can tank it?

Marvel:
1. Iron Man
2. Colossus
3. Namor
4. Thor
5. Hulk

DC:
1. Cyborg
2. Aquaman
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Wonder Woman
5. Superman

https://64.media.tumblr.com/faec2a7bf9771b3ebeda306a84d28bc6/a113d0c4f6bd86cb-c6/s500x750/3bdf4b1755da65b89b69e66eb3acf926eab04e23.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11143/111430626/7560295-7558830-018.jpg

abhilegend
Namor should do it. Also diana.

Magnon
This is an attack that completely immobilized and destroyed a near-planetary-level opponent.

Namor, generally, gets hurt by stuff such as Spider-Man / Luke Cage / Thing punches or (nuclear) bomb explosions... which are nowhere near planetary level. I'd say Namor would get utterly wrecked by that attack.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but if that's a high feat from Tatsumaki,then it's only fair we use the same for Namor.

And Black Bolt screamed at him, same guy who tore holes in reality with his screams.

Magnon
My intention was that the Marvel/DC characters were at their standard, average power levels; sorry for not making that clear in OP.

But yes, I can agree that using Namor's top showings only could imply him surviving the attack (although "surviving" and "tanking" are not quite the same).

carver9
She can move the planet with her TK. Theres no way any of them is tanking this attack tbh and yes, that includes Hulk. That was her at 100% of her power.

celeyhyga17
What happened in the scan? What was the attempt?

CatL18
Tatsumaki's PK is below planet.
So, Characters who has planetary durability can easily endure it.
So, Superman,Wonderwoman, Martian easily can endure.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And Black Bolt screamed at him, same guy who tore holes in reality with his screams.

Screamed at him after Namor was stabbed.

Then he took that fall, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.