Splinter Cell VR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
https://www.ign.com/articles/splinter-cell-assassins-creed-vr-oculus-ubisoft-facebook

****. I shouldn't drop 1000+ on a new graphics card and VR headset. God help me, I'm considering it. How hard is it to just make a 3rd person, single player game? Also, this better not be a 4 hour tech demo. Full length game or bust.

https://i.imgur.com/FUgvhcv.jpg

-Pr-
If Oculus wasn't soon to become an absolute shit-show, I might consider it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Oculus wasn't soon to become an absolute shit-show, I might consider it. What do you mean? I'm a little out of touch.

NewGuy01
Does this have to do with the whole facebook-integration thing?

Smasandian
Huh...this is a funny. **** them if this is a full on sequel to Blacklist (or a reboot)....
It's the same thing as Half Life: Alyx...which was bullshit as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Arachnid1
What do you mean? I'm a little out of touch.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Does this have to do with the whole facebook-integration thing?

Yup. Facebook wants full integration between your oculus and your facebook account. And if you try to cheese it by using a fake one and get eventually caught, you'll lose your games.

Arachnid1
Yup. Facebook wants full integration between your oculus and your facebook account. And if you try to cheese it by using a fake one and get eventually caught, you'll lose your games. Wtf? I don't want to tie my gaming to Facebook. Looks like I'll just have to wait for the eventual console port.

NewGuy01
Yup. Facebook wants full integration between your oculus and your facebook account. And if you try to cheese it by using a fake one and get eventually caught, you'll lose your games.
I didn't have a Facebook account to begin with, so I guess that never bothered me. The quest 1 is a marvelous device, I like it quite a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.