Aquaman vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
who wins Aquaman is stronger, but if FL get of with a powerful enough cosmic flame blast...........we'l.p. be having AQUA FILET.

zopzop
Strictly H2H, I'd actually give this to AM (look how he handles himself vs Wonder Woman). But all powers in play? Firelord stomps.

beatboks
There was a pre crisis story where Arthur fought a solar powered villain who fired laser heat beams.
He beat him with a mirror/reflective surface he pulled outnof his belt (reflected his solar blast back at him). It was straight after he had survived in the desert.

Based on power base Firelord takes the win.
His heat (which should dry Arthur out) is literally Aquaman's wrakness and would sap his strength

h1a8
Fire lord can just blast from a distance. Easy fight. H2h would be a different story though,

Rage.Of.Olympus
Firelord stomps. Even without the flame element, he's way more powerful, more durable, is stronger, and versatile.

Firelord can fly and blast cosmic fire similar to that of the Suns.

Originally posted by zopzop
Strictly H2H, I'd actually give this to AM (look how he handles himself vs Wonder Woman). But all powers in play? Firelord stomps.

Look at Firelord's h2h fight with Thor, Hercules, and Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Firelord stomps. Even without the flame element, he's way more powerful, more durable, is stronger, and versatile.

Look at Firelord's h2h fight with Thor, Hercules, and Hulk. He's not as strong as AM, Firelord ia a class 50, Arthur's stronger than that.

MrMind
firelord can amp himself with power cosmic

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
firelord can amp himself with power cosmic The 50 ton level is the max that he can amp himself to.

MrMind
laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Look at Firelord's h2h fight with Thor, Hercules, and Hulk.

Firelord is not stronger or more durable to blunt forces. We go by feats remember.

Philosophía
Originally posted by zopzop
Strictly H2H, I'd actually give this to AM (look how he handles himself vs Wonder Woman). But all powers in play? Firelord stomps. Originally posted by beatboks
There was a pre crisis story where Arthur fought a solar powered villain who fired laser heat beams.
He beat him with a mirror/reflective surface he pulled outnof his belt (reflected his solar blast back at him). It was straight after he had survived in the desert.

His heat (which should dry Arthur out) is literally Aquaman's wrakness and would sap his strength This.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by beatboks

His heat (which should dry Arthur out) is literally Aquaman's wrakness and would sap his strength

Welcome back

carthage
Firelord stomps

abhilegend
Seriously? Firelord stomps.

ShadowFyre
Spite, I wonder how he would handle AM and Namor though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.