She-Hulk (Disney+)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/ The opening post on that thread below the article is top notch trolling. Superb!

Surtur
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of? No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Surtur

-Pr-
I guess we'll see if she's that muscular at all, or just a really tall, green woman with a Buffy-esque build.

riv6672
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of?
All nerds have a big yearning for She-Hulk... in_love

Surtur
I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

riv6672
Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?
There was supposed to be a New Warriors live action TV show w. Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfywire/milana-vayntrub-squirrel-girl-new-warriors%3famp

https://i.ibb.co/F5ZJbsD/7-E761763-17-FC-4-A08-9-C22-C693-CFD36508.jpg

...but the pilot was never picked up.

BackFire

Kazenji
I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Most likely be CG involved when she's hulked out, Similar to how they do it with her cousin.

-Pr-

Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular. Yeah, that's what they will do, she will look like a giat woman from Orion ala Star Trek.

BackFire
In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits. yeah she is a bigger prettier version of female wrestlers imo.

Impediment
People are bitching about the height of the actress, FFS.

She Hulk is 6'7", even of the actress is 5'4". It's called CGI, folks.

Thanos is 8'3" while Josh Brolin is 5'10".

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Kazenji
Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Other's seem to want a actress that fit the height of She Hulk, Those folks are idiots.

Flyattractor
I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

Kazenji
So they're going woke because they're going with a female led tv show?....gawd your a ****en idiot.

riv6672
laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

you are nothing but a male chauvinistic pig. you clearly have never read she-hulk comics

Old Man Whirly!
Fly doesn't like women and girls.

BruceSkywalker
Fly doesn't like women and girls.

most definitely

Kazenji
Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

riv6672
Ha, gamma cooties.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

ly is most likely 5 years old.. he hasn't discovered himself yet lolololol

BruceSkywalker
aug 17 this starts...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-drops-disney-trailer-1235148925/

Robtard
Looking forward to this one.

Even if it turns out to be a whole lot of meh like Moon Knight was, I can still look forward to the tears of the "but something, something woke! but something, something leftist agenda!" usual suspects.

cdtm

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/

Pass.

wakkawakkawakka
Still think it's a bit weird a She-Hulk introduction is happening before Namor... or a proper sequel to the Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
Pass.

HOW AM I NOT SURPRISED,, LMMFAO

ares834
She-Hulk's atrocious CGI absolutely ruins it. Good god. She looks awful. She honestly reminds me of Fiona from Shrek.

Kazenji
Yeah because ever teaser trailer for anything these days that has CGI in it is perfect.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its probably all they have to show for the She-hulk tv show at this point. They also have until August to clean it up.

ares834
The entire point of a trailer is to entice viewers. You don't do that by putting garbage CGI in.

And on that note, it's rare to see the CGI made to look far better between trailer and release. I expect there will be some minor touches up at most.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
She-Hulk's atrocious CGI absolutely ruins it. Good god. She looks awful. She honestly reminds me of Fiona from Shrek.

I'l be honest, I read this as She-Ra when I said I'll pass.

But based on your critique I just may pass for real. smile thumb up

TheVaultDweller
I don't know if it's because they have a lot more existing material to work with, but Hulk (who appears to finally have two fully functional arms again) looks so much better than She-Hulk does in the trailer. Hopefully, they can clean up her look for the final product.

Robtard
These Disney shows are hit miss with the CGI. eg Moon Knight had some pretty low rent CGI at times.

Which makes no sense as CGI is a matter of hiring a quality studio and Disney is not hurting for money.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, even Hawkeye, which wasn't that CGI-heavy, had some moments where the CGI VFX looked very shoddy. I mean TV shows are almost always going to have worse VFX than films, due to the relationship between budget and runtime (for example, $200 million for a 120 minute film vs likely well under $200 million, probably closer to $100 million, for nine 30-minute long episodes in this instance), but some of the Disney Plus shows have had some moments that looked downright amateurish.

At least, as I said, Hulk looks pretty decent. But then they have a lot of the models, effects etc. that they already developed for Endgame to fall back on.

Old Man Whirly!
I want my she hulk and Jen hot...

playa1258
Show looks good to me. As for the VFX it could be that they are not complete and there is a backlog on VFX companies working on VFX. Hopefully it can get touched up in time.

cdtm

Then why didn't you back me up on the Sports Illustrated thing against Sin? 🐸

But so do I.

Robtard

https://i.imgur.com/q5dTH6O.png

Would bang

playa1258
With Hulk regen she should be a virgin too. Nice and tight.

Robtard
Ang Lee's Hulk (2003) had regen better than Wolverine's, don't think MCU Hulk does though. The Incredible Hulk (2008) didn't have it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/q5dTH6O.png

Would bang No Amber Heard, who I genuinely believe should be in every film and TV show.

Robtard
You gotta shake yourself of that pussy-whipping, old man stick out tongue

Old Man Whirly!
You gotta shake yourself of that pussy-whipping, old man stick out tongue https://i.imgur.com/rAYeQoZ.jpeg spotted this lovely in the audience wearing her brightest shirt too.

Robtard
It's like she wanted you to notice her, there's no other logical explanation.

TheVaultDweller
New trailer. She-Hulk's VFX looks much improved compared to the first teaser we got:

u7JsKhI2An0

And a nice little cameo there, at the end.

Nemesis X
I don't like Banner-controlled Hulk personally. About my only gripe here. Want Hulk be Hulk, not Lame Hulk. And if there was gonna be an intelligent Hulk from here on, this should've been Joe Fixit's time to shine.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I don't like Banner-controlled Hulk personally. About my only gripe here. Want Hulk be Hulk, not Lame Hulk. If there was gonna be a chatty Hulk from here on, we really should've gotten Grey Hulk.

They don't seem to know what to do with him at this point. Overall, the trailer looks solid though and has me much more hyped for this show than the first trailer did.

Darth Thor
Yeah this looks good.

A lot more Bruce and MCU connections than I thought we'd get.

Im just trying to ignore her showing up Bruce, but at least punched towards the end.

Darth Thor
He punched her towards the end*

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to this in 2 weeks

Old Man Whirly!
It's like she wanted you to notice her, there's no other logical explanation. No doubt Rob!

TheVaultDweller
So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies.

tkitna
I liked the first episode. The ending with Titania was cheap and silly though.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies.

Very Strange. Especially given the circumstances that they cant do any solo Hulk stuff. And She-Hulk has played a big part in comics for decades.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Very Strange. Especially given the circumstances that they cant do any solo Hulk stuff. And She-Hulk has played a big part in comics for decades.

I've seen this kind of thing on IMDB before, so I don't find it particularly strange. Also, based on the negative reviews some of them left, half the morons didn't even know that She-Hulk has literally been around since like 1980, because some of them were claiming that the character was part of some alleged woke agenda to gender swap male characters.

jaden_2.0
Well it is going to be 100% utter diarrhea to be fair to the review bombers. Not because of gender or "wokeness". Just because it's shit.

Old Man Whirly!
So, this is unfortunately already getting review bombed on places like IMDB despite not even being out yet. And if you look at the demographics of the ratings, the culprits are men between the ages of 30 and 44. I'd say that I'm surprised but I'm really not. IMDB is a hotspot for insecure, mostly conservative manbabies. Incels attack! Thank god the number of these people has greatly reduced on KMC.

Darth Thor
I've seen this kind of thing on IMDB before, so I don't find it particularly strange. Also, based on the negative reviews some of them left, half the morons didn't even know that She-Hulk has literally been around since like 1980, because some of them were claiming that the character was part of some alleged woke agenda to gender swap male characters.

Well found it strange because I thought it usually happens when they make woke changes. Like an all female Ghostbusters (which I actually kinda liked tbh).

But clearly those complaints just brought out all the incels and racists to b**** about any kind of diversity.

In this case its particularly laughable though, because they literally have rights restrictions on doing a solo Hulk outing.

And yeah shes been around a long time. Like go b**** at the comics for their history of making any female or coloured superheroes facepalm

Robtard
I like seeing fragile masculinity types crumble.

Watching the first ep tonight, not expecting much, hoping its good though.

BruceSkywalker
thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. Jen's 4th wall breaking was nice.. Also loved the Steve Rogers joke

Robtard
I enjoyed the ep far more than I thought I would have. My only big complaints are some of the CGI and the final scene.

-Bruce-Hulk looked good, while Jen-Hulk looked noticeably cheaper, especially when more complex movements were shown. eg Her face/mouth movements were just bad at times

-The final fight while extremely short was awful. Really hope this isn't the direction the show is headed

Nuke Nixon
They punked out Titania hard, that is intolerable!

jaden_2.0
This should be renamed He-Sulk because of it's effect on all the usual neckbeard nice-guy simpatrons

Old Man Whirly!
Like all Superhero stuff with exception of the Boys and a few episodes of Sandman, this was shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This should be renamed He-Sulk because of it's effect on all the usual neckbeard nice-guy simpatrons

Heh

Nuke Nixon
They have denied me a big She Hulk vs Titania brawl, SONS A BIRCHES MUST PAY!!

BruceSkywalker
episode 2 was just ok.. HOWEVER the wolverine reveal and wwh upcoming story was great

Old Man Whirly!
She Hulk looks like a drag artist.

playa1258
After episode 1 going to wait for the show to build up so I can binge it all at once.

Target X
The first episode is okay. The fight with Titania is rather lame but it did convey a sense of comedic feel throughout and breaking of the fourth wall was good to have.

TheVaultDweller
Wong is legit one of my favourite MCU characters at this point.

tkitna
Well, The Wrecking Crew were pretty lackluster. Pretty boring episode. Needs more She-Hulk action and less Jen.

BruceSkywalker
watched the episode...

it was okay wanted a wee bit more of she hulk. liked when she beat those guys up though

Target X
Third episode is good. Wish there were more action with She-Hulk. I like the lawyer battle with Runa and Stallion. Wrecking Crew should've immediately injected her by surprise not giving her a chance to turn green. Yeah, true that they thought the syringe can stab through her green skin. Her twerking at the end XD

Nuke Nixon
They turned a semi-competent super villain group, "The Wrecking Crew" into a bunch of nothing punks, they nerfed and basically ignored Titania, HOW IS THAT EVEN REMOTELY GREAT IN ANY UNIVERSE?!

This stupid show is dismantling the Marvel Universe and the nimrods that aren't avid comic book fans, Stan Lee's True Believers, are loving it!

I don't want to live in this Universe anymore.

Robtard
Ep4 was the best one so far, goofy, but funny

BruceSkywalker
episode 4 was definitely a fave.

real funny

Nuke Nixon
Episode 5. Mediocre.

BruceSkywalker
episode 5 wasn't bad at all. love the mask though

Nuke Nixon
Wasn't bad??! Where's the action, this is She Hulk and i haven't seen any smashing in episodes, all we get is this courtroom L.A. Law sex in the city slice of life shit... THIS IS MARVEL WHERE ARE MY SUPERHERO BATTLES??!!

Robtard
Episode 5 wasn't bad, more about the drama than action. I suspect ep 6 or 7 will be action loaded.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Wasn't bad??! Where's the action, this is She Hulk and i haven't seen any smashing in episodes, all we get is this courtroom L.A. Law sex in the city slice of life shit... THIS IS MARVEL WHERE ARE MY SUPERHERO BATTLES??!!

No lie this ain't no Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law.

Nuke Nixon
It's sad is what it is, She Hulk historically is very physical and this has the least amount of action in any Marvel series, this is the same thing they did with Hulk turned him into a pussa.

Lestov16
I'm on the fourth episode and I've enjoyed everything I've seen. The show knows exactly which genres and tones it needs to balance and does so entertainingly.

Lestov16
Finished episode five and loved it. It's like The Boy's mixed with The Good Place.

Darth Thor
Show started off good but has pretty meh since.

They are probably wasting the shows budget having her in her Hulk form at work. Save it for the action sequences.

BruceSkywalker
i've enjoyed this show.. the law parts i've no problem with especially since i've watched a ton of law shows since i was born. as for todays episode it was fun and i enjoyed jmeela falling on her face.

Nuke Nixon
Marvel Phase 1: build up the cinematic universe.

Phase 4: completely fvcking destroy it.

carthage
Show has been terrible

DeadpoolXXX
it's garbage, and not even in a funny or likable way.

makes almost any other mcu project look ocsar worthy in comparison.

Darth Thor
Honestly cant even be arsed watching the latest one. Someone let me know when Daredevil is in it.

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/9FLw3CDr/309229174-8044223005648194-6454346048633477551-n.jpg

Robtard
^Heheheeehe.

I like this show, it's silly and goofy all to hell, and that's okay.

BruceSkywalker
^Heheheeehe.

i agree

tkitna
^Heheheeehe.

Same

carthage

Robtard
Why watch a show you think is terrible? Not like there's a shortage of TV content. Could be argued that there's too much.

ares834
Many reasons.

Attachment to the characters, attachment to the franchise, because you enjoy ripping on it online, because you're watching it with friends or family, etc...

For example, I watched Kenobi all the way through despite it being shit because I like the character and hoped it would get good.

BruceSkywalker
^^^^^

https://i.postimg.cc/9FLw3CDr/309229174-8044223005648194-6454346048633477551-n.jpg

ares834

BruceSkywalker
tonights episode was nice and funny

DeadpoolXXX

Nuke Nixon
I love She Hulk the comic book character, have since the debut of her and that's the only reason I watch this shitstorm of a show.

High school cosplay level outfits, lame ass CGI from guys that are living on meth and haven't slept since the Reagan administration, bargain basement wish.com has been or never was supervillains, and villains who are cool but are nerfed into the ground and made to look like punk ass dipshits. And stupid sappy bullshit sex in the city relationship storylines written by fat lesbian purple haired stereotypes does NOT a good show make.

I want a badass She Hulk, I want cool villains I can either get behind or hate, I want a DAMN MARVEL SUPERHERO SHOW BY THE FVCKING COMPANY THAT MAKES FVCKING SUPERHERO SHOWS!!!!

Darth Thor
Yeah its not hard to get we would like it if it was just a good She-Hulk show. Going comedic route is fine, problem is, its just not that funny.

carthage
New clip is the first we see of Jen and DDs first encounter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=p8BpTLpw8oI&feature=emb_title

TheVaultDweller
Daredevil beating the crap out of fodder in a dimly lit hallway. Just like the good old days.

Nuke Nixon
It took them 7 episodes to finally give me a good She Hulk superhero show.

BruceSkywalker
i have enjoyed this show since the very first episode. I do not f'ing care about the moronic crybabies.

this is my fave episode so far

Darth Thor
Good. Is there any need to catch up on episodes 5-7, or can I just jump into the Daredevil one ?

TheVaultDweller
Bruce can tell Jen, "I told you so," now. He warned her in the first episode about losing it and having people see her as a monster and now it's pretty much happened.

DeadpoolXXX
It took them 7 episodes to finally give me a good She Hulk superhero show. it was only "good" because of the scenes with daredevil. if not for him, it would have been another shit episode.

hopefully episode 8 will be legitimately good BECAUSE OF she-hulk herself (cuz she's hulking-out right now). i don't like a series having to rely on outside characters to carry it.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Good. Is there any need to catch up on episodes 5-7, or can I just jump into the Daredevil one ? you only need to watch the first episode because that's when jen got her powers, and MAYBE this episode because of daredevil. everything else in between is trash tier honestly.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah I stopped watching after 4 (or maybe it was 5), but wanna see Daredevil.

Thanks thumb up

Robtard
Did not care for the new DD costume color scheme. Leave it as it should be, all red.

Nuke Nixon
They need classic DD color scheme because there's no red & gold Iron Man now.

Nuke Nixon
4th Wall breaking works for Deadpool, but it makes She Hulk look like a desperate tryhard.

Robtard
Nah.

wakkawakkawakka
I have yet to actually watch this show but I have heard whisperings that Skaar is supposed to be in the finale . If true I not even sure how that would work.

steverules_2
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I have yet to actually watch this show but I have heard whisperings that Skaar is supposed to be in the finale . If true I not even sure how that would work.

He is

BruceSkywalker
i've enjoyed this show..

im so glad feige was smart to call out all the so-called moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies (SOME OF WHICH ARE IN THIS VERY THREAD).

Seeing Skaar was a pleasant surprise but he needs better cgi.

looking forward to the manbabies cry more since jen is getting a second season..

also looking forward to seeing jen in one or both avenger films

DeadpoolXXX
lol @ your tantrums. laughing out loud

anyway the show was terrible overall. most of the season was spent on cringey plots, and jen thirsting over random dick. the "humor" fell flat. most of the character reveals were crap. the cgi was laughable. the list goes on. best part of the season was probably daredevil, but that was hardly enough to salvage this dumpster fire.

real shame too. it could have been so much better.

Nuke Nixon
I remember good shows so I think we can complain about shit shows without being labeled "moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies"

I love the character but the writers massacred her, I liked the premise of the show but they executed it in the worst possible way, the humor which was what the show is revolving around was basic bullshit millennial safe and lame, they didn't take any chances and were super careful not to offend anyone which of course offends the hardcore fans "the moronic, dumbass, imbecilic jackass crybabies" that expect a good superhero show by a company that does nothing but superhero shows!!

It could have been great but they fvcked it up. And that 4th wall shit was lazy as hell and everyone knows it!

Darth Thor
Lol Bruce is just having a laugh.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

I love the character but the writers massacred her,

This was honestly the Disney plus Marvel show I was most looking forward to. This and Loki (which also sucked).

carthage
Show was horrible

tkitna
Marvel has been in a slump for a little bit for my taste. I did like WWBN but I think the last thing they did that I really liked was Wandavision. She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and Loki I thought were all kind of lame.

playa1258
They are over exposing themselves IMO.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
lol @ your tantrums. laughing out loud

anyway the show was terrible overall. most of the season was spent on cringey plots, and jen thirsting over random dick. the "humor" fell flat. most of the character reveals were crap. the cgi was laughable. the list goes on. best part of the season was probably daredevil, but that was hardly enough to salvage this dumpster fire.

calm down there crybaby mscreant

carthage

Darth Thor
So Daredevil episode was fun. Like Kingpin it seems theyve beefed him up.

That finale though facepalm

DanielJohnso
why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.