Siryn vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
laughing Siryn was saying how she had learned a little in view of history. Can a devoted daughter control the timing of battle?
And win?
http://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/b/bb/Theresa_Cassidy_%28Earth-616%29_from_Hellions_Vol_1_1_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200705014428

carthage
Bane tries to enter the fight and blows up

zopzop
Siryn wins. She can take him out in numerous ways.

StyleTime
Say you want about Wonder Man, but he frequently gives us fairly unique match ups lmfao.

I never thought about these two fighting in my life. If we take some of Theresa's feats at face value, I could see Siryn winning. She's done some unconventional things, making the most of what would seemingly be a limited powerset. Not to totally discount Ben here though.

zopzop
Originally posted by StyleTime
.....seemingly be a limited powerset
Wha?! These sonic types are versatile as hell. She has flight, respectable ranged attacks, shields, hypnotism, and she can use her voice to put people to sleep (ending the fight instantly).

StyleTime
I agree, but that goes along with what I said: Theresa makes the most of it. Her power is really just the scream, like Black Canary or even Songbird(sans enhancements).

It's a one trick power at first glance, but she's managed do a whole hell of a lot with it. Pound for pound, she probably makes better use of her power than 99% of comics.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StyleTime
Say you want about Wonder Man, but he frequently gives us fairly unique match ups lmfao.

I never thought about these two fighting in my life. If we take some of Theresa's feats at face value, I could see Siryn winning. She's done some unconventional things, making the most of what would seemingly be a limited powerset. Not to totally discount Ben here though.

A legend walks amongst us

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.