Bane vs Wolverine - Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Bane on venom vs Wolverine with his claws sheathed.

They exchange punches, who wins ?

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11/118094/3101204-rogue_punch.jpg

ShadowFyre
I don't really see how Bane wins this. I guess he could get a ko but even Hulk usually has to hit Logan several times to achieve that. On top of hf and almost endless stamina, this should be Logan's match to lose.

I do however think Bane has Logan beat in most stats and an edge in skill.

StiltmanFTW
You're more than welcome to try and prove that vin

ShadowFyre
Which part? On Venom, Bane should surpass logan in the strength department at least.

As far as skill, I mean, training wise they are probably even but Logan uses his hf and skeleton and will tend to brawl a lot which fits his powerset. Bane doesent have that and I would see him relying on skill moreso than Logan.

Either way, I don't see Bane winning very many as I don't really see how he gets the ko on him.

StiltmanFTW
"Most stats" and "an edge in skill" parts, obviously.

Wolverine has far more good showings against established martial artists than Bane. He also has much more diverse feats of him applying his skill.

Bane will break his hand trying. Wolverine has knocked out the likes of Roughouse, Sauron or Caliban with his punches.

Even your Thor felt his clawless strikes and either got knocked on his ass and rubbed his jaw or it made him let go of Lost Boy he was trying to hold.

Flyattractor
Yeah Little Jimmy with his HF On is tantamount to PIS induced Fan Wanker really. Even against Foes He should have No Chance against

StiltmanFTW
Hi, Fly. How've you been?

Flyattractor
Just Great Little Buddy! Hows Tricks!

This is a Spite Thread!

StiltmanFTW
Indeed it is.

krisblaze
Wolverine was knocked silly by that deer though.

Booya_69

krisblaze
Street level?
That's no longer relevant for Bane.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
Wolverine was knocked silly by that deer though.

He got bloodied and hit the ground, but suffered no major injury.

Beat Shaman's student to the car and put a new shirt on, too. So it's not like he was out.

Originally posted by krisblaze
Street level?
That's no longer relevant for Bane.

Depends on the definition of "street"... some consider Spider-Man to be a street-leveler.

But I get what you're saying -- Bane is definitely a legit meta, even without a recent Venom dose.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine pulps him. Bane will take a few hits, of course, because it is Bane.....but he'll fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.