Sabretooth vs T'Challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
rd 1 pure h2h

rd 2 everything goes

https://i.postimg.cc/jDbVb9GM/maxresdefault.jpg

DarkSaint85
T'Challa.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
T'Challa. Whoa really? I haven't kept up with BP is he written so high atm? I mean even round 2?

StiltmanFTW
"Even round 1", you mean.

1) Creed kills him.

2) Prep ftw.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Whoa really? I haven't kept up with BP is he written so high atm? I mean even round 2?

He still has his suit right? That stores kinetic energy and lets him do Force pushes?

That's what gave me the win in my mind.

StiltmanFTW
Well, good thing that slicing attacks don't pack a lot of kinetic energy and that BP has no notable KOs with said Force pushes?

You probably just went "oh wow almost as cool as ikon suit" here.

Unless I'm missing something?

Glorificus
Depends on if vibranium can completely block the adamantium fingernail claws of Sabertooth.

If not, then Sabertooth.

lawest9
BP, he's come out on top against more powerful people.

StiltmanFTW
So has Creed.

Only Creed didn't need prep.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
Cute.

I've seen Sabretooth cutting right through it.

Vanguard
Originally posted by lawest9
BP, he's come out on top against more powerful people.

Right. Luke Cage, Skrulls.

And his suit absorbs even when he blocks. Bp wins

https://i.ibb.co/BtdDBcG/CC343-F9-E-C6-A3-4-F1-E-AF1-F-C01257305107.png
https://i.ibb.co/h9xT0KW/560-A26-BE-FFED-4907-B78-A-6-AAF1800-E515.png

StiltmanFTW
Wendigo, Sinister's Supermen.

Creed wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, good thing that slicing attacks don't pack a lot of kinetic energy and that BP has no notable KOs with said Force pushes?

She aint get up for a few pages.

https://i.ibb.co/pd7RNDG/05-C143-B9-2-A45-4528-AEA1-B674-D97626-E2.jpg

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa puts him in the first ever Sabes armbar ftw

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard

Does she have an accelerated healing factor, steel-like muscles and adamantium-laced skeleton?

Sin I AM
Iirc they fought twice once in Wakanda BP chased him down but ended up with Creed having the upper hand till Logan intervened or was it storm cant remember but Creed had him dead to rights. Second time i dont think it's canon but creed lost his head.

Vanguard
Does she have an accelerated healing factor, steel-like muscles and adamantium-laced skeleton?

No hf.

Very durable, strong enough to bend steel with punches.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iirc they fought twice once in Wakanda BP chased him down but ended up with Creed having the upper hand till Logan intervened or was it storm cant remember but Creed had him dead to rights. Second time i dont think it's canon but creed lost his head.

"iirc"

Lol, Sin. You're not that old yet.

It was Logan, who cut Creed's hand off.

Storm was there, too, but did nothing aside from transporting Wolverine there... silent, obedient and docile, very unlike a certain female kmcer.

Those two fights are all they've had so far and they've been discussed on this forum over 9000 times.

DarkSaint85

Would that not work against him? The adamantium, I mean, because BP has anti metal claws.

Sin I AM
"iirc"

Lol, Sin. You're not that old yet.

It was Logan, who cut Creed's hand off.

Storm was there, too, but did nothing aside from transporting Wolverine there... silent, obedient and docile, very unlike a certain female kmcer.

Those two fights are all they've had so far and they've been discussed on this forum over 9000 times.

I can't remember every comic i ever read. So the second fight was canon? I do remember the first one was during the whoke Romulus arc and all the feral muties were acting ooc. So i don't place much stock in it.

Henry_Pym
Creed should kick the shit out of him.

StiltmanFTW
I can't remember every comic i ever read. So the second fight was canon? I do remember the first one was during the whoke Romulus arc and all the feral muties were acting ooc. So i don't place much stock in it.

https://i.imgur.com/2jFQl8p.gif

No, it wasn't. You remembered that right. Earth-58163.

They've had only one canon fight and it happened during that Romulus arc called "Evolution", yes.

Would that not work against him? The adamantium, I mean, because BP has anti metal claws.

In theory, sure.

You're sure he has them included in that "Force Push" suit?

Vanguard
Wendigo, Sinister's Supermen.

Black Dwarf.

StiltmanFTW
He didn't win that one.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
He also says he believes Black Dwarf would've beaten him, if the battle had continued.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
Not speculation, because we see what T'Challa says, my special friend:

https://i.ibb.co/3kjw7sp/tchalla01.png

https://i.ibb.co/WP2ypbW/tchalla02.png

Try reading it. Slowly. And comprehending.

DarkSaint85
I always read that as BP won,but through luck. Had it gone on, then the outcome would have been different.

Anyway, off panel so we can't really use it.

As for the antimetal claws in his new suit....I mean maybe? He's one of those guys like Iron Man where each suit should be more advanced than the last...

Sin I AM
I always read that as BP won,but through luck. Had it gone on, then the outcome would have been different.

As for the antimetal claws in his new suit....I mean maybe? He's one of those guys like Iron Man where each suit should be more advanced than the last...

He's not going to concede. Hed daie first

StiltmanFTW

Off panel and plenty of outside factors --- that's not an online game where 2 players are having a duel and everyone is too afraid to intervene, because of the server rules and admins watching the fight closely in the spectator mode.

No. It was a battle between two f*cking armies.

Last time when we tried to talk about Iron Man, you pretty much admitted you don't know much about him (to my surprise).

As much as I hate to say it, his armor abilities don't stack unless proven on panel.

For example, some older models can be physically stronger than newer ones... it was even stated on panel.

Just try to keep it a secret, so thorbags won't find out.

DarkSaint85
I think Ta Nehisi-Coates has retconned it so that BP has ALWAYS had his force suit:

https://i.postimg.cc/VvYksMfS/RCO017-1582555721.jpg

That's his first ever encounter with Namor.

Vanguard

Parmaniac
Black Dwarf was a disappointment, what are his feats? He lost to BP and got killed by Ronan (?). When I saw the line up of the Black Order I expected much from him, he simply didn't live up to the hype at all.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Black Dwarf was a disappointment, what are his feats? He lost to BP and got killed by Ronan (?). When I saw the line up of the Black Order I expected much from him, he simply didn't live up to the hype at all.

He was rubbish.

Shang and Widow were too fast/agile for him. He was a big brick, but....useless lol.

StiltmanFTW

Parmaniac
His army lost to Wakandas, as they underestimated them. He didn't lose one-on-one.

Ronan killed him with a cheapshot, when he was preoccupied with other heavy hitters. He still doesn't have any good feats.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I remember that. Nonsense.

What makes it even weirder is Namor's black suit --- something he got from Richards much later in his career. To keep him hydrated.

Lol maybe that's just a normal black suit. Reed then thinks yes, I will copy some of your old clothes laughing out loud

The series also retcons Antarctic vibranium's special properties to just plain old vibranium, btw.

Vanguard

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Lol maybe that's just a normal black suit. Reed then thinks yes, I will copy some of your old clothes laughing out loud

The series also retcons Antarctic vibranium's special properties to just plain old vibranium, btw.

With all that continuity cluster**** and supporters like Vanguard, he's not likely to win a kmc match ever again.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
You've been using the same (non)feat since 2013, Van.

Exactly why you're being ignored by everyone but me, your greatest fan love

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/tTNfhvPg/RCO011-1583506719.jpg

Vibranium can liquefy things now.

StiltmanFTW
What are your thoughts on it?

DarkSaint85
Someone didn't do their homework laughing out loud

But then, it's fiction, right? If tomorrow they say Iceman, well known ladies man, is hungry for the cock....

StiltmanFTW
Someone didn't do their homework laughing out loud

thumb up

But then, it's fiction, right? If tomorrow they say Iceman, well known ladies man, is hungry for the cock....

Bendis was so determined, he didn't rest till he turned both the O5 and current version 100% gay.

It's Bendis' way of saying: "I may be married to a woman... but the true love of my life is Luke Cage, as documented by my New Avengers work".

At least that's how I interpreted it.

HulkIsHulk

WTF? I guess imitation of other media ran in again. years of antartic vibranium stories, and then one idiot writer retcons it.
Dunno if its imating other media or if its that he's lazy that he doesn't want to write a character with that ability. Whatever

HulkIsHulk
thumb up

Bendis was so determined, he didn't rest till he turned both the O5 and current version 100% gay.

It's Bendis' way of saying: "I may be married to a woman... but the true love of my life is Luke Cage, as documented by my New Avengers work".

At least that's how I interpreted it.

Well its Bendis, who regularly rapes continuity unless it was created by him ala Ult. Spider
Its not like Jean and other telepaths haven't read his mind before. And the scene itself, she totally violated.his privacy and forced him to come out. Written well, regardless of continuity fụcķup it could have been a good story about embracing oneself but Bendis...SMH
Though something tells me its also editorial mandated SJW pandering that Disney is so fond of now
I mean even Netflix got on board the pandering wagon and ruined JJ S2 by hiring female directors without regarding talent

HulkIsHulk
https://i.postimg.cc/tTNfhvPg/RCO011-1583506719.jpg

Vibranium can liquefy things now.
Pretty sure thats exactly what Antartic version did
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-248fc93f5e9e2b9af16521585f37243a.webp

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
WTF? I guess imitation of other media ran in again. years of antartic vibranium stories, and then one idiot writer retcons it.
Dunno if its imating other media or if its that he's lazy that he doesn't want to write a character with that ability. Whatever

Sometimes, Marvel likes to simplify their stuff.

Same with Cap's shield and its composition, for example.

But don't worry, it's not likely to stick and should be treated as an error, not a retcon... unless Marvel decides to keep things that way, that is.

Well its Bendis, who regularly rapes continuity unless it was created by him ala Ult. Spider
Its not like Jean and other telepaths haven't read his mind before. And the scene itself, she totally violated.his privacy and forced him to come out. Written well, regardless of continuity fụcķup it could have been a good story about embracing oneself but Bendis...SMH
Though something tells me its also editorial mandated SJW pandering that Disney is so fond of now
I mean even Netflix got on board the pandering wagon and ruined JJ S2 by hiring female directors without regarding talent

I'd be fine with that big "reveal" if Bendis simply decided to make Iceman bisexual.

But nooo... it had to be "100% gay or nothing", felt quite forced.

Pretty sure thats exactly what Antartic version did
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-248fc93f5e9e2b9af16521585f37243a.webp

More or less, yeah.

SamZED
Originally posted by Vanguard

Name and issue # plese?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Name and issue # plese?

Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda #6.

SamZED
Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda #6.

Thanks thumb up

Vanguard
Originally posted by SamZED
Thanks thumb up

Sorry, I abandoned the thread.

DarkSaint85
In theory, sure.

You're sure he has them included in that "Force Push" suit?

Looks like yes.

https://i.postimg.cc/Fs3hy348/05-1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/hD8SxNt/spikes.png

Sabretooth claws his face off thumb up

DarkSaint85
It self repairs in the very next panel....and then MK doesn't do any damage whatsoever from that point on.

StiltmanFTW
Does his face self-repair, too? vin

DarkSaint85
Lol you joke, but...there's no blood on the next panel.

Philosophía
Bump.

Nice thread, ale...alberto!

Alex_Ferrana

1) It was actual Creed. And he indeed was overpowering T'Challa and before it was a fight between them.

2) It was a LMD, not an actual Sabretooth. And it's canon, but doesn't count as a real Sabretooth.

DarkSaint85

StiltmanFTW

Alex_Ferrana

To be fair, Sabretooth and adamantium is very inconsistent thing. Writers apparently forgot about that, but ocassionally he somehow has an adamantium claws and skeleton.

StiltmanFTW
Greg Pak brought that back, with no explanation, then forgot about it himself.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't give those vibes.

Had Sam checking him out, too. Some newcomers are legit, as unbelievable as it might sound.

But we can always ask any mod for a quick IP check, it's just one PM away.

Ha, you don't think so?

Alex_Ferrana
Greg Pak brought that back, with no explanation, then forgot about it himself.

Like I said. Very inconsistent.

Parmaniac
I was about to ask what happened to Alberto, when I entered the thread I saw what happenedlaughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Ha, you don't think so?

Nope.

Then again, stranger things happened on this board.

If it's Avil, you can bet your ass he'll blow his cover soon.

Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
2) It was a LMD, not an actual Sabretooth. And it's canon, but doesn't count as a real Sabretooth.

Sin was referring to their HoM fight. Earth-58163.

Alex_Ferrana
Nope.

Then again, stranger things happened on this board.

If it's Avil, you can bet your ass he'll blow his cover soon.

Sin was referring to their HoM fight. Earth-58163.

Well, then it's not canon. Alternative universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.