T'Challa vs Black Lightening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

krisblaze
Why you always gotta make the bruthas fight?

lawest9
Originally posted by krisblaze
Why you always gotta make the bruthas fight? Define always.

wxyz
This black on black violence makes me sick.

Philosophía
Why you always gotta make the bruthas fight? I'm surprised everybody is ignoring this. The rate of these kind of threads on the forum is 90%, yet people choose to ignore them and focus on the small amount of times when they're not.

Utterly disgusting.

DarkSaint85
#NotAllThreads

lawest9
Why the hypocrisy guys? If this thread is black on black violence, then what about all the white on white and alien on alien violent threads created on this forum.

Philosophía
Aliens are what, 10% of all characters? Yet commit 50% of all secret crisis events.

How many times are female superheroes ambushed by aliens? I bet it's a lot. Yet how many times do male superheroes attack alien females? I'm pretty sure it's close to 0.

All I'm saying is you should diversify your slugfests.

lawest9
I don't make a habit of creating black vs Black matches, there's nothing wrong with the thread.

Philosophía
I saw you initially had it as T'Challa vs Static, but then you changed it to Black Lightning. What, are they interchangeable to you?

You're going down a deep hole, lawest9. One you cannot get out of.

MrMind
XNE5Bi0ktVQ

lawest9
That's bull, I made no attempt to create a thread using "Static", so I don't know where you got that from, these are comic book characters that we are using here, I'm a black man myself but BP and BL are still just fictional characters to me, get a life and stop dramatizing over make believe characters, " going down a deep hole from there is no return"...........😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Badabing
Originally posted by lawest9
Why the hypocrisy guys? If this thread is black on black violence, then what about all the white on white and alien on alien violent threads created on this forum. Your racism is getting old. sneerOriginally posted by lawest9
I don't make a habit of creating black vs Black matches, there's nothing wrong with the thread. Yeah, that's something a white supremacist would say. thumb down

Philosophía
Originally posted by lawest9
That's bull, I made no attempt to create a thread using "Static", so I don't know where you got that from, these are comic book characters that we are using here, I'm a black man myself but BP and BL are still just fictional characters to me, get a life and stop dramatizing over make believe characters, " going down a deep hole from there is no return"...........😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 Black Panther is just a fictional character? Have some respect, my man. I can't believe you just said that.

What's next, you tell me you've never said Wakanda Forever proudly out loud?

lawest9
No sir, I praise the Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Not men and their kingdom's.

krisblaze
He's not just a fictional character.

HE. IS. A. KING

*crosses arms in respect*

One Big Mob
He's not just a fictional character.

HE. IS. A. KING

*crosses arms in respect*

*replace Euphoria with kissgayz*

NvkO_RBONOc

lawest9
A fictional king

DarkSaint85
Even the thread title is racist.

Black LightEning. He doesn't need lightening, Grand Wizard.

lawest9

-Pr-
no expression

Booya_69
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even the thread title is racist.

Black LightEning. He doesn't need lightening, Grand Wizard.

💀💀

ShadowFyre
Clayton ****ing Bigsby

Sin I AM

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You people SMH... slippery slope indeed. Do better lawest. I'm disappointed Disappointed in what SIN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.