Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Thank god Netflix is doing more with the property than that live action Wesker twins show they're working on. Even better, it stars the BEST two RE characters (don't @ me).

56_gTT-O7Nw

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720747257464619149/759762638774468658/Capture.PNG

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-infinite-darkness-netflix-2021

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, will just watch this and mostly disregard that other show. Hopefully there be some Ada too in this setting. Either way, this I guess sorta makes up for the lack of game presence for Leon since RE6, apart from the 2 remake. Chris has been taking more of the forefront since 7 and now 8, but Leon and Claire are more marketable for this kind of adaptation/scenario.

Is this show in any way related to the CG RE films (a sequel, prequel, or something), or more its own thing? Regardless... thumb up

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, will just watch this and mostly disregard that other show. Hopefully there be some Ada too in this setting. Either way, this I guess sorta makes up for the lack of game presence for Leon since RE6, apart from the 2 remake. Chris has been taking more of the forefront since 7 and now 8, but Leon and Claire are more marketable for this kind of adaptation/scenario.

Is this show in any way related to the CG RE films (a sequel, prequel, or something), or more its own thing? Regardless... thumb up It follows game/CGI movie continuity. This one takes place 3 years after Vendetta.

It looks like they're going for a horror tone, but idk how I'm supposed to take a single zombie seriously after watching Leon mow down 30 in 10 seconds.

Arachnid1
_mOAXaPVtD0

Also, it's confirmed to take place in 2006 (2 years after RE4). President Graham (Ashley's father) is still in office. Leon looks weirdly old here. Also less built than his RE4 counterpart.

Leon and Claire are voiced by their RE2make voice actors.

Kazenji
P-js-Eww1OI

Robtard
@ Arachnid1 so HARD

@rachnid!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
It follows game/CGI movie continuity. This one takes place 3 years after Vendetta.

It looks like they're going for a horror tone, but idk how I'm supposed to take a single zombie seriously after watching Leon mow down 30 in 10 seconds. Vendetta took place in 2017, I think shortly before RE7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.