Name 5 People that can beat Superman if stats were equalized

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
No weapons

deft
No Hulk, no Thor and no Sentry.

DarkSaint85
As in, they're brought up to his levels or he's brought down to their levels?

If he's down to Alfred levels, for example, Alfred would kick his ass.

Damborgson
Well he'd still have heat vision, freeze breath and whatnot.

DarkSaint85
With no durability? Good luck not burning your own eyes out thumb up

GodofNature
If it's equalized to his stats have many Street heroes or more skilled fighters a chance, or anyone with better hax for a certain victory.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If he's down to Alfred levels, for example, Alfred would kick his ass.

Wow.

You just killed both Abhi and Phil in one strike.

DarkSaint85
I'm safe now. Their signal watches are only set to DBZ frequencies

Philosophía
Kings don't waste their time on peasants.

HumbleServant
They are brought up to his level. They can use all powers just no weapons

One Big Mob
The X factor being Superman's will to win and keep rising to the challenge. Even for the importance put on the flash knockouts, Superman gets up like nothing happened and goes right back at it without hesitation.

If we instill a sort of "10 count" for KOs in forums it's going to be hard to keep someone like that down even if you are moderately superior.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The X factor being Superman's will to win and keep rising to the challenge. Even for the importance put on the flash knockouts, Superman gets up like nothing happened and goes right back at it without hesitation.

If we instill a sort of "10 count" for KOs in forums it's going to be hard to keep someone like that down even if you are moderately superior.

What if it were say, Parker, Grimm and Steve (not all at once obv).

And also assume they're all as skilled with their powers as Mr Kent.

One Big Mob
Hard to say. They'd be about the only ones I'd pegleg (CD's dad) to be at or above Supes level. I'd say Cap wins, Spider-Man splits and Grimm loses. I know the whole memes about Ben's heart but he still goes down a lot.

Unless Ben uses the kaioken punch against Hulk where he literally breaks his body throwing it.

Philosophía
Does Supermam hold back and the others go all out?

HumbleServant
They all fight like they normally fight

Old Man Whirly!
He's not Superman if his stats are equalized is he?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm safe now. Their signal watches are only set to DBZ frequencies lmao laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.