Hyperion vs. Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Hyperion is a beast. Can he win?

Stoic
Probably Hyperion. Actually I take that back, Hyperion should be able to wreck him.

Wonder Man
Last I saw Graviton was on an island starting to accesses his power. He should be able to absolve most attacks over a wide screen.

Old Man Whirly!
Heat/Atomic Vision through the brain Labotomy. Hyperion 10/10

krisblaze
Graviton was always hyped far beyond reason.
He had a few extremely high outliers.

MrMind
that was like decades ago when he owned the avengers

what was it the 70s?

Hype wastes him

krisblaze
He had that one showing under Busiek iirc.
Held every hero on the planet in stasis, including Thor and cosmic Mar-vell.

Classic NES
Didn't he suspend every major city above the air at the same time as well.

Wonder Man
Last I saw he could detail his surroundings to create almost like Ego the Living Planet only on a smaller scale.

-K-M-
Graviton stomps

-K-M-
Originally posted by Classic NES
Didn't he suspend every major city above the air at the same time as well.

Pretty much, yes

abhilegend
Graviton has some extreme highs and some extreme lows. Hyperion is more consistent. Could go either ways.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Graviton has some extreme highs and some extreme lows. Hyperion is more consistent. Could go either ways.

Old Man Whirly!
The Hunan Torch and Iron Man are lows, I would not consider Thor and the syringe a high for Graviton. Anyway, he is a dodgy sex pst.

-K-M-
Some of those low showings had context behind them. He has far more highs then lows overall though

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -K-M-
Some of those low showings had context behind them. He has far more highs then lows overall though yeah, heat and being distracted my a chicken in Macy's because he is one raped dude KM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.