Furiosa: Mad Max Prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
It's happening...

https://deadline.com/2020/10/furiosa-mad-max-spinoff-george-miller-anya-taylor-joy-chris-hemsworth-1234596503/

Robtard
I liked her character and I love the franchise, but I'd rather have another Mad Max film with Hardy in the role.

Will still check this out though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
I liked her character and I love the franchise, but I'd rather have another Mad Max film with Hardy in the role.

Will still check this out though.

I agree

KingD19
Maybe the success from Furiosa could springboard a proper sequel. Hardy was amazing as Max and the franchise always did good as a franchise, not a standalone.

StiltmanFTW
Miller's been planning that prequel/standalone for a long time, as far as I know...?

Fans of the franchise often like to argue that each film feels like a standalone anyway, lol.

Patient_Leech
thumb up

Good. Do it...

And yeah, would rather see another straight Mad Max film, but as long as George Miller is on board so am I. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
The man knows what he's doing.

Khazra Reborn

StiltmanFTW
Well, we're all hoping it won't last forever, aren't we?

Khazra Reborn

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what happens with theaters over the next few years.

StiltmanFTW
with the world*

Kazenji
Some theaters in the world have been open and showing movies, Not sure how well those ones have been doing.

BruceSkywalker
new york and los angeles are cowards for not opening theaters

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
It's happening...

https://deadline.com/2020/10/furiosa-mad-max-spinoff-george-miller-anya-taylor-joy-chris-hemsworth-1234596503/
So no Charlize Theron, though? Eh, I guess I can live w. that.
As long as we get a cool arm amputation scene.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
As long as we get a cool arm amputation scene.

laughing out loud

riv6672
^^^Seriously, though!

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
So no Charlize Theron, though? Eh, I guess I can live w. that.

Oh, hm.. I assumed Charlize would be in it, too. At least I hope that's the case.

But the other girl is really cool, too. I've seen her in a lot of stuff.

riv6672
^^^She has a face that looks odd in certain pics. Add a bald head to that and I can see her looking like the creature from Splice.

pikachu88
There are many websites for you to find the ones you need to visit, but you should visit this website. I think you won't be disappointed. atari breakout

StiltmanFTW
I was going to report for spam, but... flash-based minigames are always nice.

Patient_Leech
Ugh, fu#king spam. I was hoping there was some news.

StiltmanFTW
Already banned.

But that atari site is pretty good, lol. Love them simple flash-based games.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ugh, fu#king spam. I was hoping there was some news.
Same. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.