Knock out Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Thor is standing and bracing for the punches/blasts by physical durability only (No force fields or blocking from mjolnir ). How many punches/blasts would below take to KO Thor from these characters?

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superman (post crisis)
Superman (Rebirth)
Thanos
Darkseid

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
all of them break their fukin hands punching thor at the same time

thats how badass cosmic thor is

this medication on the of recreational drugs is making me retarded

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor is standing and bracing for the punches/blasts by physical durability only (No force fields or blocking from mjolnir ). How many punches/blasts would below take to KO Thor from these characters?

Silver Surfer - Power Cosmic runs out
Gladiator - His confidence fails him
Quasar - Q-bands abandons him, like always.
Hal Jordan - Ring runs out of juice.
Kyle Rayner - His gf dies.
Superman (post crisis) - Hurts himself so bad Lois ****s another guy
Superman (Rebirth) - Retcons himself
Thanos - 5
Darkseid - 6

MrMind
Originally posted by krisblaze

can that guy be me? I always wanted that primo reporter pussy

I know superman is bigger than me but I can eat her ass a million times better than that dumb farmboy jock

krisblaze
Originally posted by MrMind
can that guy be me? I always wanted that primo reporter pussy

I know superman is bigger than me but I can eat her ass a million times better than that dumb farmboy jock
>****ing Lois sick

You weren't kidding when you said you had shit taste...she's all yours buddy

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Silver Surfer - Power Cosmic runs out
Gladiator - His confidence fails him
Quasar - Q-bands abandons him, like always.
Hal Jordan - Ring runs out of juice.
Kyle Rayner - His gf dies.
Superman (Rebirth) - Retcons himself
Thanos - 5
Darkseid - 6
Rage, is that you?

Insane Titan

Philosophía
Just them landing on the battlefield would KO Thor.

Thor is the old, current Chuck Liddell of comics.

MrMind

Booya_69
Silver Surfer- 4-5
Gladiator 7-8
Quasar- 20+
Hal Jordan 7
Superman (post crisis) 7-8
Superman (Rebirth) 5
Thanos- 1-2
Darkseid 1-2.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Superman (post crisis)
Superman (Rebirth)
Thanos
Darkseid

Is this Classic Thor? None can one shot him, but they could all eventually KO him at his best.

The Cosmic King is a completely different beast altogether. Respect is definitely needed here.

StiltmanFTW

Enzeru
In theory every single character on that list can knock out Thor with one single strike (be it physical or energy enhanced for the Lanterns).

Does anyone watch MMA?
Daniel Cormier knocked out Stipe Miocic with one punch. Then in their next two fights Stipe ate every single shot and won both fights.
Francis Ngannou knocks out everyone he comes across and he was hitting Stipe Miocic with bombs for 5 rounds, but never KOed him.

When it comes to KOs it doesn't even have to be the most powerful punch or kick. "It's the ones that you never see coming that are the most dangerous" is a frequent saying.

So the better questions would be:
Who on that list can knock out Thor with sheer damage alone, where it's not up to the chance... but up to hitting Thor with so much damage, which he can't possibly take.

And my answer would be: Only sundipped Superman (both Post Crisis and Rebirth) could inflict such damage. Other than that I think that Thor could even take all the damage from Thanos and Darkseid (if we're talking about the regular more-avatar-like versions).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
In theory every single character on that list can knock out Thor with one single strike (be it physical or energy enhanced for the Lanterns).

Does anyone watch MMA?
Daniel Cormier knocked out Stipe Miocic with one punch. Then in their next two fights Stipe ate every single shot and won both fights.
Francis Ngannou knocks out everyone he comes across and he was hitting Stipe Miocic with bombs for 5 rounds, but never KOed him.

When it comes to KOs it doesn't even have to be the most powerful punch or kick. "It's the ones that you never see coming that are the most dangerous" is a frequent saying.

So the better questions would be:
Who on that list can knock out Thor with sheer damage alone, where it's not up to the chance... but up to hitting Thor with so much damage, which he can't possibly take.

And my answer would be: Only sundipped Superman (both Post Crisis and Rebirth) could inflict such damage. Other than that I think that Thor could even take all the damage from Thanos and Darkseid (if we're talking about the regular more-avatar-like versions). weaker pre death upgrade Thanos had Thor down and at his mercy to finish in 2 blasts. It was stated it would have only taken him a couple more to finish him. Plus Thanos had him floored and out of it in 1 punch in infinity under Hickman.

Enzeru

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.