Helstrom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
New Marvel series is on hulu.

Checked out the first ep, I enjoyed it.

BruceSkywalker
might watch soon..

BruceSkywalker
watched.. coulda been better. i wonder if chris lemon will make a guest appearance at some point.

Old Man Whirly!
Will look

tkitna
I'm on episode 4. I like it.

Surtur
Only problem is I think it has no chance of renewal.

tkitna
Just finished it. All in all, its to slow and to discombobulated. Not enough emphasis on Daimon. Just too many characters involved.

I also agree the chances of another season are slim to none.

BruceSkywalker
i've watched the first 5 episodes.. don't like it much.. satana seems to be the best thing about it. overall the show is poorly written. IF there is a 2nd season then new writers must happen

dynamix
just saw the listing on Hulu and knew i had to come here right away for a verdict lol. Maybe i should pass for now

tkitna
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i've watched the first 5 episodes.. don't like it much.. satana seems to be the best thing about it. overall the show is poorly written. IF there is a 2nd season then new writers must happen

Its better than CW shows, but it isnt great. Probably a little bit better than Cloak and Dagger.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
Its better than CW shows, but it isnt great. Probably a little bit better than Cloak and Dagger.

i agree

Old Man Whirly!
It started O.K. and ended shite. Just make him the Son of Satan battling hell on Earth ffs.

beatboks
I'm only part way thru episode 2 ATM gotta say loving it so far.
But I am a Hellstrom fanboy. Ot is aimed at a very niche market (of which I'm obviously a part).

Mindset
Marathoned it, it was decent.

I'd watch a second season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.