The Scribble Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
EVERYBODY LOVES SCRIBBLE.

He made half our sigs and is an awesome dude, this is a thread dedicated to Scribs.

May you continue to scrib forever, don't let the hate get ya down buddy!

Nuke Nixon
Scribbs is cool.

walshy
I like scribble known him twelve years now

Scribble
Thanks, Jman. majors

Quincy
oh shittttttt!

Wonder Man
If light can make a diamond 💎 the salt of the earth is easy to achieve. Dates are available for those who want them.

Scribble
Yo! Wasn't going to post but I saw this and it was too sweet not to appreciate publicly. Hope you're well, Q-Manz.

Scribble
Originally posted by Wonder Man
If light can make a diamond 💎 the salt of the earth is easy to achieve. Dates are available for those who want them. Damn right, Wonder Bro.

Wonder Man
Thanks Scribble we were worried about you.

Scribble
No need to worry about me, although I appreciate the concern. I've found a strange kind of peace. But ultimately peace is tentative and fickle, and so I'm not planning on returning, as KMC as well as other forms of social media are not good for me, generally.

My time away from KMC has been highly productive, so I want to keep on that vibe and see where it goes.

Wonder Man

Unoriginal
how scribble

dynamix
scribble is one of the cool ones to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
No need to worry about me, although I appreciate the concern. I've found a strange kind of peace. But ultimately peace is tentative and fickle, and so I'm not planning on returning, as KMC as well as other forms of social media are not good for me, generally.

My time away from KMC has been highly productive, so I want to keep on that vibe and see where it goes.

Damn gurl. Why not just come stick to the OTF?

Jmanghan

My time away from KMC has been highly productive, so I want to keep on that vibe and see where it goes. Just know that no matter what, we love ya, and I'm glad you're doing better.

No matter what, we have your back.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
Damn gurl. Why not just come stick to the OTF? It's what they want. Social Media and the internet in general is toxic, no matter how "nice" a community is, there is always a few select dickheads that ruin it for everyone else.

I'm glad they escaped the toxic parts of KMC and am glad they're returning every now and then though.

Nuke Nixon
There's toxicity of our city

Scribble
KMC peeps are good and I love you all.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's what they want. Social Media and the internet in general is toxic, no matter how "nice" a community is, there is always a few select dickheads that ruin it for everyone else.

I'm glad they escaped the toxic parts of KMC and am glad they're returning every now and then though.

I can get it. Even the OTF isn't immune, sometimes creepy leftists come here to continue their cry fests.

And I can never figure it out. If you're crying in the general discussion forum why spread the tears here?

Nuke Nixon
KMC peeps are good and I love you all.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/cdb5840b723de1b27cfb5b278bc4849f/tumblr_pugb7ptzQB1tk27deo1_540.gif

Scribble
I can get it. Even the OTF isn't immune, sometimes creepy leftists come here to continue their cry fests.

And I can never figure it out. If you're crying in the general discussion forum why spread the tears here? It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with. I am very sensitive to external stimuli, so negative energy doesn't vibe with me.

If it were just you, Piggle, MG, Welshy and Wonder Bro and the like in the GDT then I'd be chilling, but I don't have time to be hanging around people who just drip toxicity. It's the same with Twitter. I post some bullshit but not enough to draw attention. I like it that way, because people seem to either be super chill with me or hate my guts, and I'd rather not get caught up in stupid bullshit. I'm too weak to not reply to stupid shit, but I can negate being in that position in the first place, so that's what I'm doing atm.

If I ever start posting here again too regularly, I'll just ask a mod to ban me again.

Btw, tell Piggle and Welshy that I love them. I'm legally a reverend and can marry them if they like. Marriages are legal so it might be the only way we could hang out any time soon.
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
https://64.media.tumblr.com/cdb5840b723de1b27cfb5b278bc4849f/tumblr_pugb7ptzQB1tk27deo1_540.gif https://media1.tenor.com/images/7626f2a35d27c5201acf5378f2b30b34/tenor.gif

Nuke Nixon
It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with

I need to start doing that irl, lot of aggro people seem to gravitate to me for some weird reason.

Scribble
I need to start doing that irl, lot of aggro people seem to gravitate to me for some weird reason. Doing it in person is harder than online, tbf. I get you tho: I am a magnet for weirdness. It's annoying. But kind of fun, at times.

I used to be an autism magnet. And, well, I still am, but to a lesser degree, because I go hard on letting people connect to me, y'know.

walshy
It's more that I'm choosing more carefully the people I surround myself with. I am very sensitive to external stimuli, so negative energy doesn't vibe with me.

If it were just you, Piggle, MG, Welshy and Wonder Bro and the like in the GDT then I'd be chilling, but I don't have time to be hanging around people who just drip toxicity. It's the same with Twitter. I post some bullshit but not enough to draw attention. I like it that way, because people seem to either be super chill with me or hate my guts, and I'd rather not get caught up in stupid bullshit. I'm too weak to not reply to stupid shit, but I can negate being in that position in the first place, so that's what I'm doing atm.

If I ever start posting here again too regularly, I'll just ask a mod to ban me again.

Btw, tell Piggle and Welshy that I love them. I'm legally a reverend and can marry them if they like. Marriages are legal so it might be the only way we could hang out any time soon.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7626f2a35d27c5201acf5378f2b30b34/tenor.gif aw we love you too 😘 missed you hope you're doing good

Scribble
Originally posted by walshy
aw we love you too 😘 missed you hope you're doing good Welshy I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

And Piggle so much too!!!!!!!!!!!!

When this chaos is over we need to hang out and have a few drinks OOO:

Surtur
Oh Scrib quoting the Castiel pic...do you not even know what happened to Cas last week?! Too soon!

He admitted he had gay love for Dean and then...well, died

Scribble
Oh Scrib quoting the Castiel pic...do you not even know what happened to Cas last week?! Too soon!

He admitted he had gay love for Dean and then...well, died What does any of this mean

Surtur
Oh I thought you were a supernatural fan lol.

Nvm

Scribble
Goddamn it Surt. You forget I'm a Buffy fan, and misremember me as being a Supernatural fan!!

Surtur
Basically it's character that people for nearly a decade thought was gay and he confirmed it.

Scribble
So, me?

Nuke Nixon
I watch Supernatural and am a season behind, nice spoilers.

Scribble
SURT YOU SPOILER MF!!

Scribble
I am so sorry Nix. I feel like this is my fault.

edit: not even kidding. I got spoiled by a Breaking Bad poster once and it enraged me.

Surtur
I watch Supernatural and am a season behind, nice spoilers.

https://media.giphy.com/media/x7gjmBuaHrWak/giphy.gif

Scribble
SUUUUUURT

Surtur
KANEDAAAAAAAA!

Scribble
AMURO, AMURO

Scribble
They're both classic anime refs, okay?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/6cFcUiCG5eONW/giphy.gif

Nuke Nixon
I ain't even mad, Surt's a dirty stinker but dirty stinkers gotta do what they do so we can do what we do, do be doo be doo.

Scribble
You gotta do what you gotta doot doot dah doot doot, bomba lomba lomba bomb bom ba bombidi dom ba bomba dom dom dangi donga blue moon, blue moob, dip de dip de dip, blue blue moon blue moon

Nuke Nixon
NGL, I didn't know that Supernatural Angels could even feel sexual urges, so that caught me on the back foot.

But still, it's Dean... I'd hit that.

Jmanghan

And I can never figure it out. If you're crying in the general discussion forum why spread the tears here? @KillaKassara

Jmanghan
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7626f2a35d27c5201acf5378f2b30b34/tenor.gif

Wait so you're a reverend and a chick? I keep hearing "her". I always assumed "he".

Is that a recent development? I mean I'm happy for it but meh thats what I get for leaving the OTF for like 4-5+ years.

Piggle Humsy

Scribble
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wait so you're a reverend and a chick? I keep hearing "her". I always assumed "he".

Is that a recent development? I mean I'm happy for it but meh thats what I get for leaving the OTF for like 4-5+ years. I'm a guy, essentially. But I'm also fine with female pronouns tho because I am trans and mostly present feminine to such a degree that 'she/her' also makes sense. By most accounts I look pretty good?? (see pictures thread and make your own mind up tbf!)

idk whatever is fine by me

Scribble

Piggle Humsy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.