Tyrant vs Serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
This is Tyrant in his depowered form

Who wins

zopzop
Tyrant.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

h1a8
I don't believe Tyrant has the power to break Cap's shield.

Stoic
Tyrant.

krisblaze
Serpent certainly had the hype.
Actual feats gives the win to Tyrant though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
What feats?

Fear Itself Serpent wins.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
What feats?

Fear Itself Serpent wins.
He only has the one series iirc.
Where he beats those Heralds, Thanos and a mentally handicapped Galactus.

Edit: Actually, the more I think about it Serpent should be equal or superior to Tyrant lol.

abhilegend
Exactly. Even those heralds were drained and weakened.

He was superior to Thanos and was losing to Galactus until he used technopathy to drain Galactus. Nothing Odin can't do.

h1a8
Originally posted by krisblaze

Physically breaking the shield is a better feat than anything DP Tyrant did. It's on par with Thanos with the IG.

Stoic
It wasn't purely physical. It was a spell that he chanted just before breaking the shield. That changes things a lot.

abhilegend
Not really. Tyrant doesn't has power to destroy the shield.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
It wasn't purely physical. It was a spell that he chanted just before breaking the shield. That changes things a lot.

Really?

DarkSaint85
He did say some runes as he shattered it

Insane Titan

h1a8

Insane Titan

h1a8
Lastly, when Thor used rune magic, he didn't say anything. A single symbol appeared in midair of the spell Thor was using.
Serpent spoke words (not single symbols) that contain mostly roman alphabets as in the form of the other worthy.

Philosophía
Originally posted by h1a8
Ggrrrrrrahhh!
That's a grunt not a rune spell lol.
He did say something in Asgardian dialect as he caught the shield though. But all the worthy was speaking that gibberish often, even when just walking or standing.

https://i.ibb.co/Jnj3pVP/Runicbig.gif

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/d2/24/60d224b26ef06efcd7d298a2c31b1fae.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wym7jfj/Serpent-CAp.jpg

Why are you the way that you are, h1?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

https://i.postimg.cc/3WCMXNTJ/tenor.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Snapping the shield is crazy so easily if you think about it.

Based on hype/power scaling, Serpent at his peak should be beyond Tyrant.

DarkSaint85

krisblaze
It's nonsensical as far as I can tell.

Got a norse dictionary at work, I can check tomorrow.

Philosophía
You might even say the perpetrators' motives are unknown.

DarkSaint85
Kris: I only recognise the 'S' symbol...

He got that lightning quick.

h1a8

h1a8
Why are you the way you are Phil?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who said the Serpent used rune magic? The worthy spoke gibberish Runes like bilinguals.

Which is stupid. Fraction knows Asgardians speak the all-tongue as their default.

krisblaze
Nobody speaks runic.

It's old norse.

Stoic
Lastly, when Thor used rune magic, he didn't say anything. A single symbol appeared in midair of the spell Thor was using.
Serpent spoke words (not single symbols) that contain mostly roman alphabets as in the form of the other worthy.

Thor and the runes were one. But that's besides the point. You're a liar. It's to the point that the more you slip into the bullshit zone, the grimier you appear. It's as if you think that everyone's an idiot. Just STFU. It was a spell, it wasn't a physical strength feat. It's also the reason why Odin later sews magical uru into the shield to make it resistant to magical based attacks.

Stoic
Because it's not true. You can't know something that's not true.

Ggrrrrrrahhh!
That's a grunt not a rune spell lol.
He did say something in Asgardian dialect as he caught the shield though. But all the worthy was speaking that gibberish often, even when just walking or standing.

Many bios say it was pure strength too. There is no mention of Serpent even knowing rune magic. He simply just gets stronger off fear of others.

Yeah because Captain America was shitting bricks in fear of him, which caused the shield to erratically slip out of his hands and into the Serpents. This is what caused him to glow neon green just before dismantling the shield.

Philosophía
The claim was that Serpent used RUNE MAGIC when in actuality Serpent, along with all the other worthy , spoke in runic language (Germanic language before Roman letters were fully adopted).

You can see others speaking the same language without casting any spells. Hell the writer wrote Serpent to grunt loudly in strain when he was applying pressure to the shield.

Not only there is no evidence anywhere supporting that Cul had rune magic but all the evidence points to it being a physical feat. I saw you edit your first post when you, like an habitual uninformed person that you are, said:
"Ggrrrrrrahhh!
That's a grunt not a rune spell lol."
...because, in your inept googling , you didn't see the full page where the Serpent the panel right before spoke in runes.

So you were, as a starting position, without any clue of the entire page, dead-set on saying that the Serpent didn't use magic.

Then you edited your post after google returned to you the full page. You were even inept enough to leave that initial "Grahhhh is not magic, lmao" part of your post even after the edit.

Now, continuing your incessant but quite sad posting pattern, you insist that it didn't mean anything that the Serpent caught the shield, spoke in ruins, then broke the shield surrounded by energy -- all in the same page. That, obviously, doesn't mean anything. Because you're just that type of person.

So, you see h1, when I ask you why are you the way that you are, you must not take it personally.

You must take a break, look at your posting history and think "At which point did people catch on that I don't read comics and have no idea what I'm talking about, and should I continue doing this?"

This must, at some point, be you:

https://media.tenor.com/images/0f459b6002adf0f251c0859a06bedfa1/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.