The Mandalorian vs The Witcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In a fight, clearly Mandy wins for having a far superior show (Up until he took his helmet off, he looked better with it on laughing out loud )

Who wins?

Surtur
I would think Mandy could just shoot him repeatedly, we haven't seen much of his protective shield, I think one time.

Geralt is faster and could knock him down with TK before getting shot, but he doesn't seem to be capable of targeting a specific object so he couldn't yank the gun away. Unless he can KO Mandy with his TK push...Mandy could just shoot him while on the ground I guess.

KingD19
With Mando having far more equipment and Geralt only showing off possibly 2 of his signs, it's heavily in favor of Din.. However, if Geralt hits him with the full force Aard that blasted the Striga 40 feet down a hallway hard enough to bust stone, Mando dies on impact.

In season 2 when he shows all his powers(Force field, flamethrower, stronger tk, mind control, ward that slows you down and hurts you when you step on it, it'll be a far better fight.

NemeBro
I'm actually kind of inclined to say Geralt tbh. He's much faster and has better physicals across the board. If he can close the gap after knocking Mando over with Aard he'd end him.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm actually kind of inclined to say Geralt tbh. He's much faster and has better physicals across the board. If he can close the gap after knocking Mando over with Aard he'd end him.

https://gifs.com/gif/E85V4l - He'd easily be able to if he used the full force Aard we see. The other times he was clearly holding back because he was fighting people, or like in the games, aiming at multiple targets so the blast was spread out and not concentrated. If that doesn't outright kill him, Mando will be out of commission for a bit.

TheVaultDweller
This is actually an interesting match-up. Even with Aard, the Mandalorian has a clear range advantage with his guns, gadgets and flamethrower, whereas Geralt would tear him a new ******* up close.

If the Mandalorian gets his jetpack I would probably back him. That added mobility will help him stay out of Geralt's reach while he uses his ranged weapons. If he doesn't, it's a different ballgame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.