Surfer & Thor vs Apocalypse & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

sick

abhilegend
Team 1, easily.

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 1, easily.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Team 2, easily.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Team 2, easily.

nice, you are gonna make abhi defend surfer and thor for the first time, history in the making

StiltmanFTW
Surfer and Thor are the biggest pussies in the Marvel Universe.

They would get shitstomped by Night Trasher and Prowler.

Apoc and Mags would slaughter hundreds of those morons.

DarkSaint85
Apocalypse:. Mjolnir, you have served me faithfully in the past, surely you can see I am a better match?

Magneto: Come on....this guy is literally made of metal!

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Magneto: Come on....this guy is literally made of metal!

who? Thor?

the hammer is magical in nature, magneto can affect it to an extent but not fully control it

krisblaze
Originally posted by MrMind
who? Thor?
He's got mettle, something different entirely big grin

StiltmanFTW
who? Thor?

Galactic Glaze is just a metal. Surfer gets crushed.

the hammer is magical in nature, magneto can affect it to an extent but not fully control it

He sent Thor flying just fine in the past.

abhilegend
Surfer and Thor are the biggest pussies in the Marvel Universe.

They would get shitstomped by Night Trasher and Prowler.

Apoc and Mags would slaughter hundreds of those morons.
laughing out loud

You convinced me.

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

You convinced me.

ohhhh you suckkkkkkkkk

MrMind
bump

StiltmanFTW
Nur and Erik destroy those pussies.

MrMind
Nur and Erik destroy those pussies.

care to actually debate me stilt? im soooo bored

I'll rep surfer and thor

power cosmic with mjolnir shit on dirty mutants

Philosophía
Team 2 unironically.

MrMind

Philosophía
Apocalypse can literally hold Thor down and rape him while Magneto shapes Surfer's metallic form into a dildo.

MrMind

Philosophía
what's up with you and all the male on male rape fantasy

surfer creates black holes in their brain Thor has been raped more times than Surfer has created a black hole in a brain, which is zero.

Magneto brings a random meteor from space to KO Surfer then creates a wormhole behind Surfer's ass.

Apocalypse proceeds to shapeshift a double dick through the wormhole and do a simultaneous rape combo on the two from the opposing team as Erik rambles on nonsensically about mutants.

MrMind

Philosophía
Batman has a better record against Black Holes than him. Give him Batman's suit and I may give him 1/10 here. Surfer has probably the worst record out of anybody against Black Holes, he has been KOd and overpowered by them multiple times. He created one out of Air Walker's body and then got the **** out of dodge because he knew he was about to be stretched worse than Shalla-Bal's vagina after he left.

Magneto drains him like the small battery that he is, or Wolverines his entire body.

Surfer shrinks himself and flees, but don't forget Apocalypse can shapeshift on an atomic level. There is no escaping the rape.

Philosophía
Imagine this, only it's Apocalypse's dick:

https://i.ibb.co/PgxgJff/zl6-Bp6-B9d-USGZMw1-MT6a0lb-Mkm-Ci-H3-Rk-Hx-IJ8-Ea-Qmw-DPb9h-B8-VT-ASp9k-LLuo5-H5n-J4n-A9-Y7kxf-s160.jpg https://i.ibb.co/rMcDkrD/nn-P0s-FKYq4q-Ta1-XK86rpod-Se-Npw7-YGdc-Ex3ci3-DZPLFpff3-Nfv-Ao-Qx-TPMsbi-Pp-Pki-AGnh1ox-Wo-T9-s1600.jpg

---

https://i.ibb.co/PcgsBBW/Apoc-Surfer.png

https://i.ibb.co/LSWp9CN/SurferRa.png

Stoic
Do the mutants have a defense against the Surfer turning off the X-gene? Norrin (great name for a goldfish) has shown the ability to do this. He is also by far, much faster than either of them.

I favor team 1 here.

MrMind

Philosophía
lol, either Magneto or Apocalypse solo. Easily.

Magneto can take control of Mjolnir, as he has already done, and bash his head in, or impale him like the warm butter god that he is. He could easily shut his brain down, or choke him with particles, as Thor loves a good throat f ucking. Maybe Magneto will twist the EM Spectrum towards Green, since that's the way Odinson likes it.

Then he'd casually depower Surfer for the n-th time it has happened, beat him with his own metallic board, cut him into pieces and then go on about his day. Magneto at some point might give him his power back and say "Watch this" as he starts physically beating the shit out of the Thing-level when amped to shit Surfer, just to prove a point.

Apocalypse, being bored to shit, pleads for Magneto to stop wiping the floor with them so badly, and Magnus, out of pity gives, Thor back his Mjolnir, heals his broken body by manipulating his blood, and gives Surfer back the starlight that gives him his powers.

En-Sabah then starts beating the shit out of both of them, breaking Thor's spine within two hits and then just taking his time tanking the weakling blasts that Surfer throws until he falls exhausted to the floor and just before Apocalypse is about to finish it Magneto comes back, because he is a spiteful c unt, and drops a meteor on top of Surfer to KO him again, with ease.

GG ez.

Thread should be Magneto vs Apocalypse vs Silver Surfer and Thor to make it fair.

MrMind

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
Do the mutants have a defense against the Surfer turning off the X-gene? Norrin (great name for a goldfish) has shown the ability to do this. He is also by far, much faster than either of them.

I favor team 1 here.

scans?

StiltmanFTW
Fixed it for you, Phil:

https://i.ibb.co/VCzHK6T/SurferRa.png

Philosophía
it's good fan fic, but we've seen surfer destroyed a planet just to teach ravenous a lesson, exploded a planet when he clashed with morg. good luck with that meteor

thor threw planet sized midgard serpent to outerspace, damaged seth and odin who was at that time having multiversal fight that was effect every facet of the reality. this was the same thor damaging and withstanding attacks from celestials. beating the crap out of beyonders,the same beyonders that were running on a rampage on multiversal abstracts like living tribunal

current thor has odin force mind you, one hit from him will put a hole in some dirty mutants chest. after all who are they comparing to bor, serpent, surtur, gorr etc. buncha second stringer hiding in krakoa cause they don't want that big dick asgardian chad's energy anywhere near them

I'm not even gonna prop up surfer, cause you know that's just unfair, versatility alone, apocalypse is like windows 95 comparing to surfer's cyberpunk level super computer.

who da fuk was apocalypse again? stick to fighting dracula or x-force, maybe he can teach deadpool a lesson or two on his best days

who da fuk was magneto again? that second rate doctor polaris, stick to fighting x-men, wolverine, storm, beast, cyclops and all those other losers

this is the big boys stage, next time when there's a cosmic event where galactus or thanos trying to destroy the universe who do they call up?

oh right, the annihilators and first rate avengers, not the loser mutants Surfer thanks you from the bottom of his heart for wishing him good luck with meteors, but luck can only take you so far

https://i.ibb.co/gw5v0zF/Ygz-Xm-QAe568srbs-Py-Xf0er-H8-Xq-EUs-Iq3-Or-FOMN9x-Fh-DQf-OOq9-XOSXqt-C4x85-UPs-p-Vg4-PFVWi5d-s1600.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Cbp8XwL/z-OF6lg45u-Zn5v-6u-PQ-7-E7qplik-SUmo-Nq-REny-Nf-Ce-ZUo-P-m4gt-Qeok5-GG8-A-k0207-A6-Tmi7-Et0vh-s1600.jpg

Magneto-Chad can control the entire nervous system of Celestials and draws power from all the suns in light-years distances, Norrin went insane like a brainlet and then KOd himself just from the power of a small part of one sun, lmao.

Magneto is orders of magnitude more powerful than Surfer, he can even opt for some cheeky trolling and remove Surfer's board from underneath him and watch him as he faceplants and is KO'd unconscious:

https://i.ibb.co/nwxF8vS/RCO008.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/M2W8Kjg/RCO010.jpg

Also further proof that Surfer is trained in letting his body get raped in that last scan.

Magneto ~ Celestials > Multi-sun power > Sun power > Small Part of the sun's power >>>>>>> Surfer

lmao

Apocalypse on panel trounced Odinson like he caught him eating his favorite shawarma to the point that Odinson was all "By Odin, my limp wrists need the Celestial slaying Axe otherwise I have no chance".

Apocalypse, showing he is a modern times villain and sexism has no place in his storylines proceeded to meet Thor again, this time a woman and proceeded to overpower her, too.

This same woman was beating the man-

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar116305_3.gif

out of old man Odin all over the solar system like he was the uncle that molested her when she was 8.

Little known fact but Odin goes to Odin sleep only when an Apocalypse storyline is about to take place.

Apocalypse >>>>>> Janeinson >= Odin

Apocalypse cripples Odin Force Thor easily while Magneto KOs Surfer like the the chinny weakling that he is all over the battlefield until they get bored and start fighting eachother to see who is truly the most powerful one on the battlefield.

Chances are Magneto, having depowered Surfer and lobotoized Thor with his Celestial level power, simply calls Toad in a gimp suit and has him run a train on both of them.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/x-men/images/c/c9/Toad.png

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Magneto-Toad relationship needs some R-rated mini-series, asap.

Philosophía
Toad soloing Thor by jamming his tongue down his throat and choking on it is the only thing Damborg can fap to.

leonidas
this was everything i hoped it would be. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
this was everything i hoped it would be. thumb up

We'll never let you down, leoni.

Stoic
Originally posted by 8swords
scans?

His powers work on the cellular level. Look at what he did to Lunatik, look at what he has done to the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Has he ever actually turned the X gene off?

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
this was everything i hoped it would be. thumb up laughing out loud

Light hearted trolling is always fun.

We'll never let you down, leoni.

I don't know why leoni sounds so hilarious.

*gestures to abhi to debunk that he ever has for the 15th time*

TheTyrant
Team 2 would win

abhilegend
No

leonidas
laughing out loud

abhi's got places to be! no time for fools!

DarkSaint85
Abhi needs to prove he's never done it by posting times he hasn't thumb up

leonidas
i love story time with abhi! you know he's got the post saved to his computer. he's just waiting for his fans to chant his name. like all great performers wait before coming out for an encore. that abhi. knows how to play to the masses. thumb up

Stoic

Not that I recall, but if I can drive an 18 wheeler with the skill of the best driver, would you argue that I'd have a difficult time driving a bus?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Not that I recall, but if I can drive an 18 wheeler with the skill of the best driver, would you argue that I'd have a difficult time driving a bus?

I mean.....yes, lol.

MrMind
I'm finally back, I'll no-lube you hopefully tomorrow, pepper that angus for me phil

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Team 2 would win

in your dreams

Philosophía
It's been 2 weeks Mr Mind, my mood for trolling in this thread has passed.

MrMind
it was a rough two weeks, I had to resort to masterbation to keep my sanity in tact

Delta1938

MrMind
I can rebuttal that but Phil is afraid ofe unleash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.