Batman & Captain America vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
standard gear

morals on

who wins

Henry_Pym
Team, Logan is only slightly above Cap and Bruce can fill that gap.

StiltmanFTW
The problem isn't to match his skill or most of his physical attributes.

It's to do that while needing to compensate for his claws, adamantium skeleton and finding a way to overload his healing factor.

Batman is a wild card here, sometimes he's "always prepared", other times he gets beaten by low metas and needs to come up with a plan for a rematch.

cdtm
Batman can hit him with the Mr. Freeze gun.

StiltmanFTW
That's not standard gear and Wolverine busted free from ice/waded through iceblasts before.

Mr. Freeze's most potent guns are plugged in to his whole suit, afaik.

DarkSaint85
Batman uses a combo of ice+magnets+foam+grappling cable

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium is actually quite resistant to magnets (seriously), unless you are Magneto who does whatever he wants regardless of the composition of his target.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Adamantium is actually quite resistant to magnets (seriously), unless you are Magneto who does whatever he wants regardless of the composition of his target.

Yah. Which is why I would just dump it all down on Wolvy - just incapacitate him (which should be well within their morals).

I'm sure I have spammed the forum enough with Batman's gear - but here is one more:

https://i.postimg.cc/gkyYrfhk/12.jpg

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
You also posted those Emperor Penguin scans, supporting the common stance that metas are bad news for Bats in a random encounter shifty

And yeah, that's not even the first time he used those ridiculous bat ears.

PS. Batman with no ears = Midnighter? shifty

AlbertoJohnAvil
end of day Bruce Isn't gonna escalate fast enough to keep Logan from blitzing through whatever he does. It's simply a matter of time and attrition. He's going to try to keep it non lethal. That means he will escalate a little at a time testing Logan's limits without trying to kill and that will be his mistake.

DarkSaint85
You also posted those Emperor Penguin scans, supporting the common stance that metas are bad news for Bats in a random encounter shifty

And yeah, that's not even the first time he used those ridiculous bat ears.

PS. Batman with no ears = Midnighter? shifty

He's got Cap to let him know what's what - when he throws his shitty batarangs, Logan would just bat them (lol) away, and Cap will shout how he's got a healing factor or somesuch.

He's on a team here, with a guy who knows Logan extremely well.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
end of day Bruce Isn't gonna escalate fast enough to keep Logan from blitzing through whatever he does. It's simply a matter of time and attrition. He's going to try to keep it non lethal. That means he will escalate a little at a time testing Logan's limits without trying to kill and that will be his mistake.

He's not going to slowly escalate when Cap is by his side telling him his puny rangs aren't gonna work.

cdtm
That's not standard gear and Wolverine busted free from ice/waded through iceblasts before.

Mr. Freeze's most potent guns are plugged in to his whole suit, afaik.

Everythings standard gear for Batman. His belt holds everything.

StiltmanFTW
His belt is packing hundreds of different items, but not everything.

That's why he got his anus ruptured by Emperor Penguin, for example.

DarkSaint85
He had a lot of stuff on him against Pengy.

What did him in was taking it easy. Once he knew he was dealing with a meta,he wiped the floor.

Here, he'll have basic knowledge plus Cap.

Philosophía
Bump. I feel a need for street threads, let's get them going.

I'm going with Bats/Cap.

Alex_Ferrana
Could go either way.

DarkSaint85
Bats and Cap. Common knowledge, plus Cap to tell him, leads to Bats spamming.

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bats and Cap. Common knowledge, plus Cap to tell him, leads to Bats spamming. thumb up

Target X
Leaning on Bat and Cap. They're good leaders and work well together. But Logan's healing factor is still an issue..

Think the safest way to approach is Cap can go h2h with shield to keep Logan busy while Bat finds good opportunity to accurately shoot ice or magnets, foam, grappling cable or any combination in utility belt to immobilize him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.