Ultron vs. Diablo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Chances are the right potion 🧪 can do incalculable damage. Is it enough?

Henry_Pym
Lol, what is he doing to Ultron? Ultron shuts down to conserve battery and waits for Diablo to die of old age.

Wonder Man

Kazenji
At first i thought it was gonna be the Diablo from the blizzard games.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Kazenji
At first i thought it was gonna be the Diablo from the blizzard games.

That would make sense.

basilisk
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lol, what is he doing to Ultron? Ultron shuts down to conserve battery and waits for Diablo to die of old age.

Might not be a good move for Ultron. For starters Diablo is functionally ageless with his potions.

Diablo can transmute elements through super-advanced alchemy, so he might actually have a weapon on him that can damage Ultron, shut down his nuclear reactions, or undo the molecular bonding of adamantium - he carries a lot of potions on him and he's done elemental transmutation before. Given the the nature of his character it would surprise me if in all the time adamantium has existed on earth that he hasn't come across it and studied it. It's been used by enough characters and organizations over the years and given the stuff is basically indestructible there is probably a lot of it around.

He has other abilities too such as teleporting himself and other objects and making himself immune to heat, energy blasts etc.

Not saying Diablo would win necessarily, but it could be an interesting match up, at least against more classic Ultron versions.

Wonder Man
I hear the scientific community is just starting to accept alchemy. That was like 2 years ago they announced it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.