Who is the strongest character Gyu-Mao (Ox-King) could beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/4f/a7/c54fa70100da1980d721c61e223e61ec.jpg

CosmicComet
Splits with classic Thor

NotAllThatEvil
Yajirobe

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Yajirobe Yajirobe, believe it or not, grew to a power level of over 1000 (don't remember EXACTLY where though).

StiltmanFTW
Even first appearance Yaji was well above the likes of Ox-King. He doesn't need any power beyond that.

You'd know it if you had any idea about Dragon Ball, Jmango.

NotAllThatEvil
All we know about ox king's power, is that he was in the same class as grandpa gohan. Grandpa Gohan absolutely destroyed goku post Korin training. all yajirobe did on first appearance was defeat one of piccolo's kids. If we're using anime versions, then yamcha could do that with a broken leg.

If we're not using the anime version, I would like to change my answer to cyborg mercenary Tao

StiltmanFTW
All we know about ox king's power, is that he was in the same class as grandpa gohan.

When was that stated?

cdtm
O9aPt7z5CVk

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When was that stated? it's been a while since I've watched dragon ball, but I think it was in his introduction. He recognized the power pole and told goku the story of how he and gohan trained under roshi

cdtm
Training together doesn't make them equals.

NotAllThatEvil
I would say it puts them in the same ball park

Henry_Pym

NotAllThatEvil
Did it not? After training with roshi, yamcha was strong enough to convince tien he was roshi's prize pupil. After training with king kai, gero thought he was goku based solely on how high his power level was. Goku just happened to have leveled up under Morin and the yardrats in the meantime

NotAllThatEvil
Admittedly, I'm assuming ox king and gohan didn't have other masters after roshi

Henry_Pym
Did it not? After training with roshi, yamcha was strong enough to convince tien he was roshi's prize pupil. After training with king kai, gero thought he was goku based solely on how high his power level was. Goku just happened to have leveled up under Morin and the yardrats in the meantime Are you seriously arguing that you think Android Saga Yamcha is even in the same tier as Frieza Saga SSJ Goku?

NotAllThatEvil
Probably close to his base form. Gero didn't know about super saiyan transformations and beerus told us post buu goku is still weaker than frieza was

Pretty sure "not as strong as frieza" is an obtainable goal for yamcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.