What Happened To The Slave-I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Do we know what happened to Bobo Fett's iconic Slave-I ship in canon?

Galan007
I don't think it has been stated what became of the Slave-I.

We've seen a few other Firespray ships pop-up in canon(one on the Takodana map in BFII, and another in Age of Resistance), but neither of those were Boba's ship.

juggernaut74
Well I'm assuming if Boba is still stranded on Tatooine for what be about 6 years it most likely was stolen or parted out after he was assumed to be dead.

I mean most likely Boba used it to fly to Tatooine in Return of the Jedi and never came back to get it somebody most likely took possession of it. Or for some reason he couldn't make it back to where he parked it and it's still there.

Galan007
Oh I'm sure that after Jabba's death, his castle(where I imagine Boba's ship was parked) was scavenged/pillaged relentlessly.

Makes sense that someone would have taken a ship that advanced.

juggernaut74
That brings up another interesting question.

What happened to Jabba's Palace? Did someone take his place or did the scavengers just take it over?

Galan007
It was mentioned in the Aftermath series that after Jabba's death, several of his goons stayed in the palace until the food and supplies ran out, then they abandoned it.

juggernaut74
Well I guess we know what happened to the Slave-I.

Galan007
Really odd that Boba didn't retrieve his armor from Cobb Vanth sooner.

juggernaut74
That was odd maybe they'll explain it somehow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.