Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Anyone ever watch any of the Ultraman series'

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
i grew up watchng the 66 original series.. currently watching latest one in ultraman z

tkitna
Loved Ultraman when I was a kid. It was the 66 series also. That universe expanded so much, I wouldnt even know where to start now.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
i will

riv6672
stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
watched episode 20 of ultraman z.. he put the monster in a figure four leg lock eek! laughing out loud

riv6672
laughing

BruceSkywalker
a few episodes prior ultraman z gave a monster a ddt

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
latest eppy of ultraman coulda been better

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
no not really.. the episode was kinda written bad

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
true lol

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
watched the first 4 episodes of season 2 of ultraman

pretty good especially the fire ultraman

BruceSkywalker
finished up the season the last 2 episodes make this season worth it.

BruceSkywalker
i hope ultraman decker is good

BruceSkywalker
watched the ultraman animated series.,,, final season airs on netflix.

first 3 episodes have been pretty good especially the fight scenes

cdtm

cdtm
"Shinjiro isn't normal, how could this be?!"

Yeah that's rough. It's too bad your kid isn't normal and died.

BruceSkywalker
episodes 4 thru 10 have been real nice. love the martial arts action.

cdtm
Just finished the alien immigration enforcer one, guess the other Ultraman is a lot weaker then Shinjiro. Makes sense he's just a regular human in power armor, bet he can't even survive taking off the limiters.

Speaking of which, that sure would have been helpful here. Lot of times removing the limiters would have made a close match or tight situation cake.

I

cdtm
Moriboshi vs that pissant faux Ultraman jerk was even better than I thought it'd be.

"Stop you can't kill him he's from Earth!"

"Listen kid, when I decide someone gets terminated, they get terminated. Lucky for him that's not what I decided today."

BruceSkywalker
i enjoyed the 3rd and final season.. great martial arts scenes

cdtm
Don't spoil am nearing the end of season 1.

So few shows I can watch that have no diversity in them. No pretend space alien diversity does not count.

cdtm
Season 2 starrs off really bizarre, what is up with the BDSM themed monster? eek!

cdtm
Finished, third season was awesome. Guess Shinjiro doesn't get the girl though, looks like Seji ends up with Rene.

Like that post credit scene, had a feeling Agent Adad was playing both sides. Little
disappointed in the princess, thought she'd reformed.

cdtm
Favorite part was honestly Rena, that transformation was amazing.

cdtm
Moving on to Ultraman Leo, because it has a character named Dan Moroboshi and want to see if same character.

REALLY old stuff though, 1970's with the clearly cardboard sets and rubber suits.

cdtm
So going by the shows logic, the Science Special Search Party is now staffed by 75% fake Ultramen?

The Spacium Beam is said to be the defining characteristic of a "true" Ultraman. Which means they all have an innate power, and not just a suit.

I guess Rena Sayama got her powers through the original Ultraman's blood transfusion.

The logical question is whether or not her physical stats are enhanced, they never explore that. You'd think she'd have had a physical exam at some point showing things were off.

Either way I guess if we assume her and Seji Hokuto end up an item (Weak evidence of that, but the fact they're sitting together the same way her and Shinjiro used to, and the way he asked if she had heard from Shinjiro lately, implies she is most definitely NOT with Shin) then that would mean she has some rank on him as a "true" Ultraman, while he's still just the copycat she accused him of being.

But he can still fly and she can't, got to count for something. wink

BruceSkywalker
watched the first episode of ultraman blazar.. i liked his spear weapon

BruceSkywalker
2ND BLAZAR EP WAS JUST OKAY

BruceSkywalker
lst 2 blazar episodes were just simply all right

cdtm
Pretty sure no one else watches it here. laughing out loud

I liked the Netflix animation enough and I'd watch Ultraman shows if they were on Netflix, the one you're talking about seems to be on some Youtube channel which is abysmal to navigate in which case.. I'd probably just stream it off Tokuzilla or something later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.