Black Surfer vs. WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Fight on the indestructible planet.

Carver is present there, too. And watches the fight.

carver9
With me being present, Hulk loses since he would never harm me. Without me being there, Hulk absorbs Surfer and yes, he can absorb cosmic energy, easily.

celeyhyga17
They both get Blacked

Insane Titan
Hopefully carver gets maimed in the process.

h1a8
So this thread is for someone to find a way for WWH (or any physical and non magical being) to hit Surfer. Am I correct?

Adam Grimes
Hulk kills himself, drove insane by the frustration of not being able to do anything to his opponent and Surfer laughing about it the whole time.

DarkSaint85
Black Surfer attempts to take WBHs mind over, and KOs himself.

Stoic
Surfer should win. He's tailor made to be the Hulk's jailor, and being permanently intangible turn this into a no contest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
So this thread is for someone to find a way for WWH (or any physical and non magical being) to hit Surfer. Am I correct?

Even if Hulk can't tag Surfer, there's still the question if Surfer has what it takes to put WBH down.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even if Hulk can't tag Surfer, there's still the question if Surfer has what it takes to put WBH down.

Not with blasts.

Sin I AM
Surfer will win as he always has. Being intangible only makes it easier

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Surfer will win as he always has. Being intangible only makes it easier

How would Surfer win? Remember he can only blast now.

Sin I AM
How would Surfer win? Remember he can only blast now.

Where in the OP did it say he can only blast? He still has pc and all it's applications

Damborgson
Does Black Surfer have anything that distinguishes him besides doing black face?

I guess I just haven't seen him do anything too crazy since his fight with Knull.

Badabing
Fight on the indestructible planet.

Carver is present there, too. And watches the fight. Carver's presence makes this a spite/stomp for WBH.

durhulk

b_hulk

g_hulk

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where in the OP did it say he can only blast? He still has pc and all it's applications

Current Surfer can only blast while in his intangible form.

"Id"
African American Surfer losses.

Sin I AM
Current Surfer can only blast while in his intangible form.

Where was this shown

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
With me being present, Hulk loses since he would never harm me. Without me being there, Hulk absorbs Surfer and yes, he can absorb cosmic energy, easily.

Carv, why would Hulk's absorption abilities be of any danger to you? stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hopefully carver gets maimed in the process.
laughing You're awful.

As to the thread, it can go either way depending on how you view the stuff that was going down in the Dark Dimension during the WBH story arc.

StiltmanFTW
Hi, zop big grin

https://i.imgur.com/2w3FO.jpg

zopzop
Hi, zop big grin

https://i.imgur.com/2w3FO.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/26fnpB6g/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.