Mangog vs Hp Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Mangog vs Hp Doomsday

abhilegend
Doomsday beats the crap out of Mangog.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday beats the crap out of Mangog.

What brings you to that conclusion?

ShadowFyre
Doomsday gets the shit beat out of him at first, on average DD is not a skyfather plus being who can feed on Doomsday's rage/anger

It's the evolving that's the problem. If Mangog does not end I quickly, DD will eventually surpass him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
What brings you to that conclusion?
He is much stronger than Mangog? Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Doomsday gets the shit beat out of him at first, on average DD is not a skyfather plus being who can feed on Doomsday's rage/anger

It's the evolving that's the problem. If Mangog does not end I quickly, DD will eventually surpass him.
Doomsday shitstomped Darkseid, a legitimate skyfather.

h1a8
Darkseid vaporized missiles that Superman couldn't even put a scratch on using all of his might.

HP DD tank this same power without being koed or killed.

krisblaze
Mangog doesn't have Doomsday's highs.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
He is much stronger than Mangog?
Doomsday shitstomped Darkseid, a legitimate skyfather.

Yeah, and like I said he would eventually surpass him. But this is whatever baseline HP Doomsday is. Didn't that DD have an entire arc of fighting different things that would make him evolve to the point where he bear darkseid? Doomsday wasn't born at that level of power. And he doesn't just start off that way. He's gonna have to fight Mangog for a little while

abhilegend
No, he evolved after his death in Death of Superman.

Stoic
Not sure why anyone would think that any brick character in all of comics is stronger, or much stronger than Mangog? Depending on the writer, Darkseid has been portrayed at high Herald to low trans levels. I could see Mangog stomping him out as well. He bit pieces out of Ultimate Mjolnir. Swallowed a God blast.

carver9
Not sure why anyone would think that any brick character in all of comics is stronger, or much stronger than Mangog? Depending on the writer, Darkseid has been portrayed at high Herald to low trans levels. I could see Mangog stomping him out as well. He bit pieces out of Ultimate Mjolnir. Swallowed a God blast.

He also chewed up the Destroyer armor.

abhilegend
ermm

Darkseid at weakened level destroyed missiles which Superman couldn't scratch at full power (this was an amped Superman) and oneshot vaporized Cyborg Superman at full power.

I don't think even Odin at classic level could do that.

Diesldude

Aakla
Mangog kills Doomsday the drags him around with a chain until he comes back to life, immune to how he was killed. Then Mangog kills him again the same way a second time and throws his carcass into the JL's HQ and goes to war with the JLA until someone throws him in the sun. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.