Superman vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Rebirth Superman replaces Hulk against Marvel Zeus

Note: Speed equalized.

How goes this?

MrMind
superman solos marvel

ShadowFyre
Speed equalized makes it pretty interesting. My next question is are they going to keep going fisticuffs like the comic or is this a full on battle?

DarkSaint85
Yeah with speed equalised,I really can't see Superman winning this one against a magical being.

Diesldude

abhilegend
Superman

JBL
Zeus.

carver9
Zeus one punch, literally.

Glorificus
Zeus.

tkitna
Zeus

Sin I AM
Zeus. That speed equalizer makes it spite

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Would this be still spite if Superman was granted the strength of 10x Zeus and this was reduced to h2h?

abhilegend
Why?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus one punch, literally.
laughing out loud

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
Would this be still spite if Superman was granted the strength of 10x Zeus and this was reduced to h2h?

Zeus can amp his strikes with magic so it wouldn't be any different.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Idiot troll took almost 24 hours to come up with a lame response to this post.

Originally posted by Diesldude
like hhow you said owlman is featless? Or how stars are weightless in space? Or the universe is made of fluff, earth is flat? If I listed every dumb shit you said, KMC will run out of disk space.

h1a8
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Zeus can amp his strikes with magic so it wouldn't be any different. So any amount stronger wouldn't make a difference? Not even with the strength to one shot Zeus?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8

Not sure if serious

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why?

Without his speed he'd go blow for blow and I don't think he could withstand that level of punishment (atleast rebirth level Superman) feel free to convince me otherwise.

abhilegend
Rebirth Superman is the strongest Superman since bronze age Superman. He is easily on the same level as Zeus in strength.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Rebirth Superman is the strongest Superman since bronze age Superman. He is easily on the same level as Zeus in strength.

Really? Refresh my memory what did he do?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Really? Refresh my memory what did he do? Absolutely nothing. He struggled with Damage and Mongul

h1a8

He supplied the force of millions of stellar weights when he broke the chain that was able to haul stars between galaxies.
Not sure if serious

Without his speed he'd go blow for blow and I don't think he could withstand that level of punishment (atleast rebirth level Superman) feel free to convince me otherwise.

You didnt answer the question. Would this still be spite if this was strictly h2h and Superman was 10x stronger than Zeus?

abhilegend
Everything from destroying planets to breaking chains capable of moving stars. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Absolutely nothing. He struggled with Damage and Mongul
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.